Dankgrower19

420 Member
Hello MJ World,

Excited about this forum I tell ya!! So I recently just started growing and I'm super excited about it. And also a little scared. I'm looking for the best advice so I can get this down to a science. But again, hello people. Tell me more, tell me more! Lol

Attachments

• 20191210_020210.jpg
    20191210_020210.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 46
Hello and welcome to yer.
Blurple.....Blue and Purple, Please take the photos under normal light, if you have a grow light on you will get horrid pictures my friend. Now, I have to get to work but I'll look in tonight and I rather believe other dudes will too!
Till later...........

:welcome: to the forum...

Tell me more, tell me more!

You first! We need to know more about how you are growing, otherwise it'll just be a WAG (wild a$$ed guess) and we'll blow you away with useless (to you) information. ;)

Introduction / Orientation for the forums:
Active participation is rewarded here. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and update it at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and would love to help you succeed!

The 420 Magazine's forum represents thousands, if not tens of thousands of years of growing experience. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly are all here, with many members willing to help you navigate around the many pitfalls. :goodluck:, and many successful grows!

Welcome to the forum and to growing cannabis.

You are in for an exciting time.

My advice is have patience, relax and enjoy...oh and stay medicated of course.

:lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom