Nirvana AK-48 Feminized - CFL Only - Closet - Promix Soil

About 8 days till harvest. I thought I would get 3 oz. but now by the looks of it I'm projecting about 1.5 oz.
That's cool with me. The lesson is to give an extra 2 weeks or so in veg to get her a bit larger before flipping to flower. She essentially looks the same hence no photo updates.

U dont think u would have got more with different techniques or is that alot with ur watts

I believe this technique is excellent for creating a canopy and allowing maximum uptake of the lumens. The plant was so small when I flipped to a 12/12 schedule and that is the reason I believe, for the smaller-than-expected yield. If I were to veg the plant to its current size, and THEN flip it into flower, I believe it would have the same great shape with nugs twice as large.

Yeap veg can make all the difference u think it would work with autos or not enough time to recover also how is that strain im gunna do a photo was thinking northern lights or ak 48 what do u think would yeild better and be easier to grow in soil

54 days into flower, she has been harvested
FullSizeRender75.jpg

Yeap veg can make all the difference u think it would work with autos or not enough time to recover also how is that strain im gunna do a photo was thinking northern lights or ak 48 what do u think would yeild better and be easier to grow in soil

As you said, veg can make all the difference in terms of yield, so I would say not to create 8 tops with auto flowers. Maybe top the plant once and it will recover quickly and veg normally.

Harvested what I would estimate to be 1.5 ounce of dense, stinky, super tasty bud. It will cure for a bit then I'm sure be some of the best sativa I've had in a while. Next time, I will veg much longer, keep a similar shape, and hopefully double the yield. Happy legal growing everyone.
FullSizeRender76.jpg
FullSizeRender-225.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I am very happy with the quality of bud from this grow. The quantity, as I stated earlier, was sadly about half what I had expected lol, but the bud is awesome. Here are some of its features that set it apart from standard random bud:
-Bright green / Bright orange color
-Pungent sweet / cheesy smell
-Sticky and very covered in hairs.

Will grow again!

Thanks everyone, peace!

Back
Top Bottom