Nitrogen toxicity? First grow

t0m420

420 Member
It can't be overwatering because i don't water until the first inch of soil is dry...
Can it be nitrogen toxicity?
The plant is 20 days old
I have not added nutes yet
1540599038726157958037.jpg
1540599102675117805645.jpg
15405991631941845657015.jpg

A good test for soil is to grab a small handful of moist soil and squeeze. When you open your hand it should hold. When you poke it , it should break up easily. If the soil is staying tightly in a ball when you poke it, it is too heavy. It's a quick test for troubleshooting.

A good test for soil is to grab a small handful of moist soil and squeeze. When you open your hand it should hold. When you poke it , it should break up easily. If the soil is staying tightly in a ball when you poke it, it is too heavy. It's a quick test for troubleshooting.
Thank you...I will try as soon as l come back home ;)

If your soil is too heavy, the top can dry out but the middle could be saturated. Do you lift the pots at all to gauge how dry they are? I kept an extra pot filled with soil next to my plants. Compare the weight. When they feel to be similar weights, it's time to water.

If you feel your soil is too heavy, I would repot. Try to find your soil bag of you can, well have a look at it. Go from there.;)

Ok...I tried...and the soil is perfect
Now the leaves are lifted up...but they are still clawing..
15406255569541015903661.jpg
1540625650783862201493.jpg

Cool. You probably just need to reassess how you water. They really need a wet to dry cycle.

I was wondering if you had the opportunity to look around .....How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

We have some wonderful resources. One of the best things you can do for your plant is...READ,READ,READ!

It would be really helpful to you, to start a journal. This will serve as your home base. It's a wonderful way to celebrate and learn, while on your Cannabis journey.

We have some wonderful resources. One of the best things you can do for your plant is...READ,READ,READ!
And....read some more!!!!

Lol

Do the weight test Virgin recommend, it works great

Watering can be the tuffest thing to master, and, it changes every few weeks as they grow. Focus on it and the rest will fall into place

ok...I waited for the soil to dry out completely...but the plant is still droopy...
(sorry for the insistence but i'm so confused)

Now weigh the pot, judge the weight and remember it

Water it, not over water, but water it

Weight it again, judge the weight

Now u have a base on watered and dry pot

I would agree that it could be nitrogen toxicity. If the pot is truly dry my guess would be the compost is to blame. If the compost is "hot" or contains any manures it could just be to much for a plant that size. Next time try mixing in some sand to cut the compost and add aeration to the mix.

Back
Top Bottom