No pistils until I switch to 12 12?

I trim at any state of flowering really. But especially in the first few weeks. A week three trim is super common- at the point where stretch period is usually done.
What do ya think so far?
I Definitely see some seeds
Fan leaves still on but yellowing.
I always feel like i cut em down too early or too late

Attachments

• 20200617_173751.jpg
    20200617_173751.jpg
    719.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20200618-214653_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200618-214653_Gallery.jpg
    700.3 KB · Views: 59
I’m a bit of a late harvester myself, but if it was my plant... I would look at this as the very beginning of the harvest window. A little early for me. I would probably stop feeding and leave it for another week just to see if it gets more resinous and sticky. If it is then carry on for another week or even two. If that doesn’t appear to be happening over the next few days I’d chop.

I’m a bit of a late harvester myself, but if it was my plant... I would look at this as the very beginning of the harvest window. A little early for me. I would probably stop feeding and leave it for another week just to see if it gets more resinous and sticky. If it is then carry on for another week or even two. If that doesn’t appear to be happening over the next few days I’d chop.

Ok thank you i keep wondering since it did it outside if im waiting for fan leaves to all fall off or if i should cut them to let lower buds get more light. Do some strains produce seeds or did i mess something up hahaha

In late flowering usually lots of fan leaves do colour and fall off. Most people on this forum chop earlier than that, because many of them are in a big hurry.
Personally I wouldn’t go chopping leaves to try to improve the lower growth. If the plant is getting decent light from above then the lower buds will ripen, fine- just a little bit later. If it’s comoletely deprived of light then chopping leaves isn’t going to help it do a better job.
You have seeds? Probably a few hermie flowers in there somewhere, unless there’s a mlenin the neighbourhood.

In late flowering usually lots of fan leaves do colour and fall off. Most people on this forum chop earlier than that, because many of them are in a big hurry.
Personally I wouldn’t go chopping leaves to try to improve the lower growth. If the plant is getting decent light from above then the lower buds will ripen, fine- just a little bit later. If it’s comoletely deprived of light then chopping leaves isn’t going to help it do a better job.
You have seeds? Probably a few hermie flowers in there somewhere, unless there’s a mlenin the neighbourhood.
I shall be patient then masta weaselcracka. I think light stress. I forgot to turn off random lights in the same room for 2 hours after shut off time with the timer. No male. He got trashed months ago. I shall post nug pics in august to show you after curing. I appreciate your time and shared knowledge.

Dude this has been such a random experience. We have got a really clean house and the other day house flies all over her no idea where they would come from. Im gonna turn the light off tonight i just didnt want her to be in the dark for the next 2 days with those fucka all over her

Back
Top Bottom