No pistils until I switch to 12 12?

What like seed production and hybrid?
A tiny one I put outside to die kept living and I'm surprised how much pollen it produces. Just a tap and a cloud of it shoots everywhere.

You can save the pollen in a container. Just keep it very dry. In future you’ll be glad to have it for making seeds.

I hope i get to that level one day. I've grown and dabbled but nothing to that scale. I'll find seeds in a bag and grow em. I hope America gets its shit together so nobody has to worry about growing or consuming it.

Meh. Wouldn’t count on it, lol. But saving pollen is quite easy. I used to toss all my males but usually now I try to pollinate a girl or two if I have some around, or toss a little pollen in a container for next time.

Meh. Wouldn’t count on it, lol. But saving pollen is quite easy. I used to toss all my males but usually now I try to pollinate a girl or two if I have some around, or toss a little pollen in a container for next time.

I give up on northern lights so I tossed the male but others I will collect. That's a good idea. I'll send you the results of the last girl one shes cured

those boys balls are gonna BUST :headbanger:

Should have hung it and made salve...
FA585B51-507E-4C6E-ABA7-1FC193241A7F.jpeg

First week to late to cut branches? Didnt get to train this one. So its christmas tree

Check out Sheds process...

First week to late to cut branches? Didnt get to train this one. So its christmas tree

Are you asking if it’s OK to cut branches in the first week of flowering? If so yes definitely

Super Crop it & let it make up some of your losses from the other plant. I usually cut off all the twig type branches & leave the thicker ones. I've done this as late as 3 weeks into flower with no problems so far.

I trim at any state of flowering really. But especially in the first few weeks. A week three trim is super common- at the point where stretch period is usually done.

Do you put anything on the cuts you make to help it heal or prevent some kind of rot? I cut 6 branches 3 tiers up from the bottom and left fan leaves.

They will fall off inside too. If every time you see a couple leaves start to yellow you increase your nutes just a little it will slow the yellowing down. Why let it drain itself of nutes when you can supply them. I let it drain the leaves during the dark period & drying process.

They will fall off inside too. If every time you see a couple leaves start to yellow you increase your nutes just a little it will slow the yellowing down. Why let it drain itself of nutes when you can supply them. I let it drain the leaves during the dark period & drying process.
What's dark period? I feel a kindergartner hahaha teacher teacher!

Back
Top Bottom