Normal yellowing leaves during grow or no?

You have been chronically underfeeding this plant, so there is absolutely no need to flush
Continue to feed as you are; it's improving so don't try to fix what ain't broke
It's actually looking pretty good isn't it?
:passitleft:
Not good. All the light leaf areas have much less developed buds. The two darkest colas are perfect.

The light area spread while darkening where it was.

It looks ok. But all the buds with light leaves have way too many brown hairs when you measure them against the two one foot colas which have no hairs turning brown yet. Or maybe one or two.

So it's a tale of two plants in one which makes no sense to me.

Also....I've been trying to get rid of the Infestation of fungus gnats where as soon as I go to water the plant like 15 of them jump out from the main tap root at least and then more all over the medium start coming out.

I have used Neem oil on the surface of the soil and it slowed them down but they just came back with a vengeance when I went to a maintenance strength spray. So back up to infestation spraying every three days just to slow them down.

Root zones?
Yes. They are coming out of the main stem the second water hits the medium. I mean they are bad.

Less now. But for about a week they were outrageous.

I had them gone then the friggin aphids hit. While dealing with them I forgot about the fungus gnats because they seemed gone. But I also stopped neem oil because some article online said neem oil can clog something on the plant. I think they said stomata? Maybe?
And it sounded not so good so I stopped for about a week and a half. When they came back it was way worse than the first time.

Oddly my plants had it more than my roommates which is in a line three plants in a row and his had some but not seemingly infested like mine.

And he does NOTHING for bugs.

That is just a bad luck thing I guess.

I hate them fuckers, I use H2O2 spray on the surface soil
I was going to flush this plant before giving it the first dose of bloom booster but when I woke up that morning I gave it the bloom booster and forgot I wanted to flush it.
Then when I dumped half the nutes out I should have and didn't.

So I just flushed it with peroxide with water mixed for three gallons and then 7 gallons of straight water.

Can I give this plant an entire pint of hydrogen peroxide with a gallon of water before adding nutes back or is that not good?

Basically how long to wait to give it the nutes back again? So many different answers online. I can't stand it anymore with the different answers being so damn 180 degrees. It's like welp...eggs will raise your cholesterol. Then years later....no it won't.

I mean...I really wish people who don't know would stop pretending they do know.

One more question.....how fast if you dump water on top of your medium (ProMix BX) should water take to drop an inch? I know this has to be a guess more than likly.

Feed again as usual
The plant after giving it ten gallons of water then 4 tablespoons of new nutes then poured 80 ounces of water with one teaspoon of liquid gold one teaspoon of worm casting tea and one quarter teaspoon of calmag.

If this plant doesn't recover now it's just not going to. Then if it doesn't I will be dumping a pint of peroxide in a gallon of water sit it overnight and then will water with that to force a boost of growth and then harvest it.

I checked the trichomes and they are not ready. Not even close.

20240310_191508.jpg

20240310_191516.jpg

20240310_184908.jpg

I'm baffled again.

I haven't watered my plant since the flush and today the bucket is still heavy and the colas that were dark on the ends are way darker and though the plant did darken a bit.....from the liquid gold I'm sure. ...the plant lightened back up.

This is absurd. How do you keep a plant healthy when it's doing this shit after a flush?

I think I have to stop growing. This is just way too frustrating. It shouldnt be like this. I'm following all guidelines by Dr earth and watering was cut off for almost two days now. But the pot is till heavy like it's not drinking like it should be and the trichomes are definitely not ready.

That leaf was green. Not like that. Yesterday.

So my question is .....why does a plant that is in flower that does not have trichomes matured yet stop drinking water?

Last photo is of two colas on the very same plant right next to each other.

20240312_122806.jpg

20240312_122811.jpg

20240312_122814.jpg

20240312_122455.jpg

20240312_122435.jpg

20240312_122751.jpg

20240312_124451.jpg

Just relax! Your doing fine! Give the plant time to adjust! She will be fine!

When near the end of harvest all plants will dramatically slow down drinking. After all your pistils go orange And crinkle. Start checking trichome colors!

There are lots of great gardens here, to check on and see what others do!

Lots of available information and help here!

Basically how long to wait to give it the nutes back again? So many different answers online. I can't stand it anymore with the different answers being so damn 180 degrees. It's like welp...eggs will raise your cholesterol. Then years later....no it won't.

I mean...I really wish people who don't know would stop pretending they do know.
They are giving answers based on what they see in your photos and what questions you are asking. They are also basing their answers on personal experience or what they have read. It does not mean that they are pretending to know something.

They are giving answers based on what they see in your photos and what questions you are asking. They are also basing their answers on personal experience or what they have read. It does not mean that they are pretending to know something.
I don't believe anyone here gave me bad advice. But I speak to people I know grow and i don't get answers.

I come here and get suggestions and I follow them but they don't do much.

I think the actual issue could very well be the idea of under dosing. One teaspoon of liquid gold biweekly if the dry amendments won't darken the plant up in a week may just simply not be enough.

I also am starting to add more each time I water just to see if I can slowly make it dark.

It should be totally dark so I can't see how it can have any burnt tips. It got a few long back when it was really dark in veg then the doses for messed up.

I think it scares people to tell them to be on the safe side with instantly available nutes. I needed to know people were giving their plants more than a teaspoon every other week. And 4 tablespoons every other week. Alternating weeks.

I think the actual issue could very well be the idea of under dosing. One teaspoon of liquid gold biweekly if the dry amendments won't darken the plant up in a week may just simply not be enough.
I think that's what most of us have been saying all along, but there was some confusion before we got the bigger picture
I'd still like to see what this Liquid Gold actually is?

I think that's what most of us have been saying all along, but there was some confusion before we got the bigger picture
I'd still like to see what this Liquid Gold actually is?
This is liquid gold.

It's pretty good stuff. I just think my roommate darkened his plant up with it and simply lied about it and that threw me off. Makes me angry that he didn't tell me. It made me believe my plant was screwed because I was doing everything right and he was acting like he was forgetting when he gave the plant nutrients. Every time.

And the reason for his long pause and confusion was he was lying to me about when his fert day was. He kept changing it and I kept telling him that he needs to keep the schedule or what will be do if one day it all goes to shit because he is just doing things willy nilly. Well....he was lying.

And that is why half my friggin bottle was gone. Once I caught him he just went silent.

So his dishonesty caused me to make poor decisions because of his lie. I mean...if his plant was really not getting any nutrients like he was saying from jump I started thinking maybe it's all out of balance on my plant and without reason for that I kept trying to figure it out from a data set that was severely flawed by those damn lies. It happens right after I said to him....my plant is dark and yours is light so you better start feeding it on a schedule. So Instwsd of doing that he just made sure his water had liquid gold in it every time.

he could have told me that but I think he liked that his plant was doing better and that's why he lied and that means he is willing to watch me beating my head against a wall with bad information and didn't care. Which means ...now I don't care and since it's all my amendments and all my lights I will end his ability to grow anything on his own here now.

I won't let him. I told him do not be dishonest with me. I can get over anything and I can handle mistakes or different methods of doing things. But I won't tolerate living with a liar who fears losing their place to live because they think I'm petty. I'm not petty and I won't kick him out even for lying. But in my view I pay way more for electric so we can grow. Thats WE.
Not just me. And for him to use all my stuff and all he has to do was buy a seed and everything else is provided for him to use and he's going to use half the friggin bottle and think he can hide that's bottle that should be 7/8 full is half empty in two months? If you do the math the bottle should not be half empty. But to lie about using it when it's not actually gold but is 17 bucks a bottle? He could have helped me to have a plant that didn't stunt a bit during its most valuable time period but instead lied through that time period just to proclaom his method is better than mine. And that is petty.

And now that I know and dont just suspect he was lying....my plant is now doing way better. He wanted to yeild more with a smaller plant because he wants the praise from the neighbors. That is pathetic.

Screenshot_20240314_123711_DuckDuckGo.jpg

20240314_125104.jpg

That may well be part of the problem too, 1-1-1 every now and then does not provide much nutrient for a fast-growing plant
Most nutes are 5-3-4/3-5-5 or similar and are applied daily or at least weekly
Feed heavily in veg so the plant stores the energy required for flower otherwise you will always see deficiency in flower

This is liquid gold.
This is what is causing some of the confusion. The other day, when I looked up Liquid Gold I found an over the counter mineral and vitamin supplement for women who were lactating.

The product you are using is called Pot of Gold.

As @Roy Growin is mentioning you will be better off using a fertilizer meant for growing Marijuana. Or do a search on your computer or phone for the Cannabis Growing Guide from the Dr. Earth company. Copy and paste the list of words below into the search box on Google or whatever search engine you are using....
dr earth cannabis growing guide

According to the Dr Earth cannabis growing guide the Pot of Gold is only one part of a 3 part fertilizing program. For best results you will need to buy the other two before starting your next grow. If you use all three then there should be no way your room mates plants will come close to looking better or darker than yours.

This is liquid gold.

It's pretty good stuff. I just think my roommate darkened his plant up with it and simply lied about it and that threw me off. Makes me angry that he didn't tell me. It made me believe my plant was screwed because I was doing everything right and he was acting like he was forgetting when he gave the plant nutrients. Every time.

And the reason for his long pause and confusion was he was lying to me about when his fert day was. He kept changing it and I kept telling him that he needs to keep the schedule or what will be do if one day it all goes to shit because he is just doing things willy nilly. Well....he was lying.

And that is why half my friggin bottle was gone. Once I caught him he just went silent.

So his dishonesty caused me to make poor decisions because of his lie. I mean...if his plant was really not getting any nutrients like he was saying from jump I started thinking maybe it's all out of balance on my plant and without reason for that I kept trying to figure it out from a data set that was severely flawed by those damn lies. It happens right after I said to him....my plant is dark and yours is light so you better start feeding it on a schedule. So Instwsd of doing that he just made sure his water had liquid gold in it every time.

he could have told me that but I think he liked that his plant was doing better and that's why he lied and that means he is willing to watch me beating my head against a wall with bad information and didn't care. Which means ...now I don't care and since it's all my amendments and all my lights I will end his ability to grow anything on his own here now.

I won't let him. I told him do not be dishonest with me. I can get over anything and I can handle mistakes or different methods of doing things. But I won't tolerate living with a liar who fears losing their place to live because they think I'm petty. I'm not petty and I won't kick him out even for lying. But in my view I pay way more for electric so we can grow. Thats WE.
Not just me. And for him to use all my stuff and all he has to do was buy a seed and everything else is provided for him to use and he's going to use half the friggin bottle and think he can hide that's bottle that should be 7/8 full is half empty in two months? If you do the math the bottle should not be half empty. But to lie about using it when it's not actually gold but is 17 bucks a bottle? He could have helped me to have a plant that didn't stunt a bit during its most valuable time period but instead lied through that time period just to proclaom his method is better than mine. And that is petty.

And now that I know and dont just suspect he was lying....my plant is now doing way better. He wanted to yeild more with a smaller plant because he wants the praise from the neighbors. That is pathetic.

Screenshot_20240314_123711_DuckDuckGo.jpg

20240314_125104.jpg
That is an actually great room, beautiful plants

This is what is causing some of the confusion. The other day, when I looked up Liquid Gold I found an over the counter mineral and vitamin supplement for women who were lactating.

The product you are using is called Pot of Gold.

As @Roy Growin is mentioning you will be better off using a fertilizer meant for growing Marijuana. Or do a search on your computer or phone for the Cannabis Growing Guide from the Dr. Earth company. Copy and paste the list of words below into the search box on Google or whatever search engine you are using....
dr earth cannabis growing guide

According to the Dr Earth cannabis growing guide the Pot of Gold is only one part of a 3 part fertilizing program. For best results you will need to buy the other two before starting your next grow. If you use all three then there should be no way your room mates plants will come close to looking better or darker than yours.
I have the schedule all of the products and follow it. Except with this one 7 gallon pot I have to give the plant more because 4 tablespoons of the dry nutes are for a 5 gal pot.

I started calling it liquid gold to differentiate to my roommate the different of when I am speaking of dry nutes or wet nutes. He kept getting confused at what I was talking about.

See any issues with this bud or the leaves around it?

It made some changes overnight. And I can't tell if it's turning colors or going bad on me

I know...I'm a mental case. The struggle is real! 😭 Lol

Every time I water it...(Every other day) It blows up by the next morning.

All the same bud.

20240316_132704.jpg

20240316_132852.jpg

20240316_131845.jpg

20240316_132644.jpg

20240316_132652.jpg

I suppose that post wasn't clear enough. Too many photos and not an actually photo of the issue I see.

It may be nothing but I don't know and it doesn't look so great. The leaves. These are right on the top bud. Concerned over it because if it is the start of something bad it's going to affect the biggest bud I ever saw grow.

Screenshot_20240317_122619_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom