NorwayFTW - Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies Auto Soil

Everywhere frost

20221218_122840.jpg
20221218_122856.jpg
20221218_131132.jpg
20221218_131140.jpg

Well it not hash till you make it into hash
But what do you do with your trim & tiny buds?

Did you check out my winter hash thread? It's really easy to do & you can smoke the trics with you bud or a bowl by itself
It's better than grinder kief

Did you check out my winter hash thread? It's really easy to do & you can smoke the trics with you bud or a bowl by itself
It's better than grinder kief
Well I just chopped 3 small plants, really small so I wouldn't even bother and knowing that it will make this guy happy... but please give me a link to that cause from this grow I will have way more trimmings D: and I wanna smoke all kind of things. I'm 35 and I am just achieving this dream... and I just started. I'm in all the way my friend. So you have something good for my brain, give it to me. I most appreciate it!

Found you!

Wow love to see that turnaround!!!

Congrats on the harvest buddy, sounds like you are itching for some good bud to smoke!!

And from today I will be only on 420mag and try to do a better job on photos and journals.
@Krissi Carbone you inspired me with your journal.
And I bet there are a lot of great journals so I wanna dig more into everything here, actually.
There's amazing journals and growers and most importantly, people, all around this forum. It's a wonderful place to be and I've learned to love this community like family.

You have the creative edge already, I know yours will become one of those great journals before you know it and I look forward to the opportunity to watch the magic happen.

:high-five: :passitleft::thanks:

Actually @to all people!!!!!! :D
Good morning my friend :ciao: hope you are having a nice day.
@Jon Has been growing some massive autos lately.
I know he uses my method which helps.
But they are huge.
Hey Jon can you recommend something here?
Thanks.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom