not sure

ozone1000

ok this might be a stupid question but is it ok for the first undecided amount of time to keep 24/7 light on your baby will it help the overall health of your plant and for how long till you put it on a 12 hour cycle any help would be great thanks and happy growing all :)

the reason im asking is i just got my second plant breaking ground and i wanna know the best way to go from here i have some idea of what to do but i just really wanna do everything the best i can

k thanks i was just kinda worried i would screw up and i really dident need the let down of killen a plant so thank you hopefully i can get a few more things to make a plant very happy but happy growing

ok this might be a stupid question but is it ok for the first undecided amount of time to keep 24/7 light on your baby will it help the overall health of your plant and for how long till you put it on a 12 hour cycle any help would be great thanks and happy growing all :)

You can run 24/7 all the way through veg if you like. Some people prefer 18/6 or 20/4, you get more vegetative growth, 24/7 favours root growth more. I leave my seedlings on 24/7 for the first week or so, then switch to 18/6.

How many girls have you got on the grow now?

ok i have my 2 month
0430141514.jpg
0430141513a.jpg
0430141513.jpg
old and one started and another just put in the ground

what lights/nutes are you running, and how long have you been in flower stage for? it doesn't look very filled out for an 8-9 week old plant, so just wondering if there's anything you're not doing that you could be doing :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom