Novice grower with MarsHydro TS3000, Coco setup

2 weeks flower today. Much better colour. Humidity better and added some nitrogen.

IMG_7353.jpeg

IMG_7352.jpeg
How are you my friend. Beautiful garden.
Are you in flower? I cut back my nitrogen in flower. Don't soak that pot with it.
I'd up the ppm on my feed 500-700 range at that point depending on the strain.
But they look hungry. :Namaste:
Bill

How are you my friend. Beautiful garden.
Are you in flower? I cut back my nitrogen in flower. Don't soak that pot with it.
I'd up the ppm on my feed 500-700 range at that point depending on the strain.
But they look hungry. :Namaste:
Bill
Good mate. Cheers will cut the nitrogen from tonights feed. PPm is already at 900 but going to stabilise that now too. Cheers

3.5 weeks into flower. Added trellis net last night.
I have lollipopped and trained as much as I can considering I'm a beginner.
Any observations on colours or state of the plants again is appreciated. The one on the back right is a different colour and doesn't look as strong as the other two.

Also started 3 x monster crop clones and 5 x auto seeds. 3 x Gelato OG, 1 x Green Crack and 1 x Skittles and bought a cheap 124 watt light for seeding and veg outside tent when main plants are sleeping.

IMG_7546.jpeg

IMG_7555.jpeg

IMG_7552.jpeg

IMG_7548.jpeg

3.5 weeks into flower. Added trellis net last night.
I have lollipopped and trained as much as I can considering I'm a beginner.
Any observations on colours or state of the plants again is appreciated. The one on the back right is a different colour and doesn't look as strong as the other two.

Also started 3 x monster crop clones and 5 x auto seeds. 3 x Gelato OG, 1 x Green Crack and 1 x Skittles and bought a cheap 124 watt light for seeding and veg outside tent when main plants are sleeping.

IMG_7546.jpeg

IMG_7555.jpeg

IMG_7552.jpeg

IMG_7548.jpeg
Beautiful my friend.
Just curious. Are they sitting on wood.
Concrete is cold. They don't like wet feet.
Bill

8 weeks today of 8-9 weeks flower strain. Harvest day coming any day. Trichomes are milky. The plants did get bushy and congested in the middle, with little light so gonna have a lot of poor popcorn buds. Appear to have a lot of good bud too just hope there isn't any bud rot. Took a few sample buds to taste as I'm out as of today. Any modern fast drying tips would be great?

IMG_7936.jpeg

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7938.jpeg

IMG_7937.jpeg

IMG_7915.jpeg

Fast dry on wifi router or in window seal but yes just on your sampler buds. You could bump your light hours down even further so they have longer dark period, if you were running 11 on 13 off then jump to 10 on & 14 off

Your crew looks mighty fine tho, nice buddage!
cheers for the tip.I still have them at 12/12 so gonna switch that now.

Harvested last night when enough amber trichomes appeared. It's turned out unreal. Frostiest weed I ever saw anyway and the harvest looks good too. Thankfully no signs of bud rot, just need to get through drying and curing now.

Cut off a branch 3 days ago, dried it out with a hydrator and cured for a day. Smoke isn't the worst and its got me very stoned. It weighted 10 grams too giving me hope for the yield. The two boxes in the pic are one plant, the biggest one.

IMG_8120.jpeg

IMG_8102.jpeg

IMG_8121.jpeg

Harvested last night when enough amber trichomes appeared. It's turned out unreal. Frostiest weed I ever saw anyway and the harvest looks good too. Thankfully no signs of bud rot, just need to get through drying and curing now.

Cut off a branch 3 days ago, dried it out with a hydrator and cured for a day. Smoke isn't the worst and its got me very stoned. It weighted 10 grams too giving me hope for the yield. The two boxes in the pic are one plant, the biggest one.

IMG_8120.jpeg

IMG_8102.jpeg

IMG_8121.jpeg
Congrats on your harvest my friend.
Good job. :goodjob:
Bill

Final weight in results = 7.5 ounces. About 3.5 of that was trim.

Plants were root bound and a bit too leafy and I harvested too early. Panicked when I saw a load of amber trichomes on the leaves but they weren't on the buds so potency could be much better.

That said, there is a good stone, nice and relaxing and the taste/smell is genuinely beautiful.

All in all I'll take that for my first time grow and I learned it from scratch with a few tips from @Bill284 @Diatomacious @Fatlad @Tkmk @013 Cheers

Back
Top Bottom