Nutes for young vegging plants?

CollegeKush

Hey everyone! Im a newy on here and I love the info and feedback everyone shares. Im just wondering if anyone would have any info on good nutes for baby plants. I have three sour jack sativas, one Afghani #1, and two Ak's ( sour jacks are 3 weeks into veg and the rest are just a week into veg). Please let me know what yall think!

When it comes to nutrients it's all on the person everybody has a different preference but I live by one thing

Start low and slow with nutrients I would start with 25% or less of the recommended dose

Also you shouldn't need to give nutes for the first 2 weeks. The seed has enough energy to keep the seedling alive for around 2 weeks so you'll only need water for the first couple weeks. And if you got good soil then you won't need to nute them up as often. Just keep an eye on your plants. They'll tell you what they need. Though it does take a while to figure out their language. It's a learning experience that's for sure.

I have been doing this for 12 years and still don't quite understand everything the plants are doing here recently I have noticed that the plants actually sleep

420-magazine-mobile1158196487.jpg

Too young for nutes?

Way too young to fertilize with nutrients the best way to go on that is you drop them at the fourth note so you can roughly start feeding them around the same time

Hey guys just want some advice, 2 of my sour jack sativas from Cks are starting to yellow. I'm pretty sure it was a heat and humidity problem, I was at temps above 30 degrees Celsius and at a humidity of 60%. Now I've got the temp down between 25-28 degrees Celsius with a humidity between 45-55%. There are growing super slow but don't seem to be yellowing as quick. Could this be a ph problem because I have not been checking my ph when I water? Any info is appreciated!
420-magazine-mobile551149978.jpg

Hey guys just need some advice, 2 of my sour jack sativas from Cks are starting to yellow. I'm pretty sure it was a heat and humidity problem, I was at temps above 30 degrees Celsius and at a humidity of 60%. Now I've got the temp down between 25-28 degrees Celsius with a humidity between 45-55%. There are growing super slow but don't seem to be yellowing as quick. Could this be a ph problem because I have not been checking my ph when I water? Any info is appreciated!

Hey guys just need some advice, 2 of my sour jack sativas from Cks are starting to yellow. I'm pretty sure it was a heat and humidity problem, I was at temps above 30 degrees Celsius and at a humidity of 60%. Now I've got the temp down between 25-28 degrees Celsius with a humidity between 45-55%. There are growing super slow but don't seem to be yellowing as quick. Could this be a ph problem because I have not been checking my ph when I water? Any info is appreciated!

Hello mate, your garden's looking good. When you check your PH in the water it will be at whatever level you read it at/set it to.

Once it goes into the soil the nutrients in the feed can mix with the minerals in the soil bringing the PH up or down.

Basically, you may think you're putting in treated water that's good for your plants but if the soil is too acidic then it sort of cancels it out and changes it.

Get a jug of water (that has been left to settle for 24 hours and then PH'd to 6.5) and pour it through your pots. The run off water at the bottom should now be checked with a PH tester and this will give you the PH level your plants are taking up. If it runs out and is close to 7.0 or higher the plants will need to be flushed with water treated at 6.0 to bring the soil PH down. It will also make your roots start to function as they should.

You flush by feeding the levels quoted above but three times as much for one feeding for three days. If you use a cup for example, use three cups for one feed for theee consecutive days. You should see a difference.

AND flushing is the gardeners most used weapon in the fight for plant health. Most plant problems that affect the root or leaves can be sorted with this.

Sorry if you knew what flushing was. Should have asked before I started the essay ;)

Back
Top Bottom