Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Thanks for all the work and info here.. I am still gathering/researching and while out today in search of medium I came across a nursery that has the Fox Farm products.. how lucky am I.. I already saved your schedule for them.. now on to lighting.. thanks again

Got a question about nutrients, not sure if it was already answered before
I was thinking about buying the Fox Farm Pack
If i get a fertilized soil, should i still give the nutrients in vegetative stage?

They are close to the same product, and manufactured by the same company Yara I think. The feed schedule from g.h. is ok but the deal is really about the npk ratio. example 2 parts grow + 2 parts micro + 1 part bloom = N14-P7-K18 or N2-P1-K2.5 this npk is good for hydro mediums veg. a npk of 3-1-2 for soil due to minerals retained in medium . A npk of 2-3-4 is also good in early bloom 1 part grow + 1 part micro + 2 parts bloom. The grow product has ammonia nitrate use this sparingly in coco or hydro. reduce P in bloom increase K for density Hope this helps you. The fertilizer's for cannabis are a scam minerals are minerals, the ripoff of the consumer is the point. Don't go to the hobby store if you really want to do it for real. I know this site is all about the toy or hobby it's sponsored by it and I have had fun with it and learned some stuff over the year's, mostly how to get ripped off by toy maker's.

mattyb420 They are close to the same product, and manufactured by the same company Yara I think. The feed schedule from g.h. is ok but the deal is really about the npk ratio. example 2 parts grow + 2 parts micro + 1 part bloom = N14-P7-K18 or N2-P1-K2.5 this npk is good for hydro mediums veg. a npk of 3-1-2 for soil due to minerals retained in medium . A npk of 2-3-4 is also good in early bloom 1 part grow + 1 part micro + 2 parts bloom. The grow product has ammonia nitrate use this sparingly in coco or hydro. reduce P in bloom increase K for density Hope this helps you. The fertilizer's for cannabis are a scam minerals are minerals, the ripoff of the consumer is the point. Don't go to the hobby store if you really want to do it for real. I know this site is all about the toy or hobby it's sponsored by it and I have had fun with it and learned some stuff over the year's, mostly how to get ripped off by toy maker's.

i all ways use ..ph perfect advance nutients ...becuase you can add other nutrients ..and the ph will not budge ..stays at 5.8 ..and will not move ...big blood / bud candy / and a few others with sinsie ph perfect ....and 5.8 and will not move...so for first time growers like my self ...ph perfect all the way ..and soon it will all be like this ;)

Im going to start using nutes on my next watering probley tomorrow, my plants have been on 12/12 for 2 weeks now and I veged for 2. Problem is I was seeing nitrogen def. in my plants the babys were hungry!!! All the stores for about 25miles don't sell anything good like non acidic, I like the organics :peace: well my only solution was piss and water? not a lot about .08 fl oz to a .9 fl oz purified water. I know not the best choice but I don't have days for online shipping or time to drive to the marijuana garden of Eden either. reguardless it worked them babies are perked up nicely after a recent transplant and a nut def. I got magic pee :) I recently found sum FERTILOME non acidic fish emu 5-1-1? Has anybody tried this stuff? I looking for a good regime for it and I wanted to do a 3-1-2 npk so how can I put more 2 and lower the 5(nitrogen) to about a 3? Thanks. SMOKE ON FELLOW STONERS/GROWERS

IMG_20131121_190608.jpg
IMG_20131121_194255.jpg

These are from a day and a 1/2 after supplementing nitrogen dif with a small amount of urine(.08fl oz to .9fl oz water). Seems to a good fixer but id only suggest it in emergencys. Hopefully that's sum help to someone... PEE ON FRIENDS!!

Re: NUTES - What To Use and How to use them - Tutorial

Always reading less is more?but still a newbyis der a feed chart wha measures in liters,also automatic 60 day wonder nute chart.

I use Botanicare PRO Bloom and Big Bud according to directions on the bottle ... was using half dose at first but my plants were starving ... go have a look at the pics in my journal ... my plants are really healthy and growing like weeds (lol)

What is the accepted theory about ushering a root stimulator the first signs of flowering. More roots, more flowers?

I think this is great info. But don't really understand .This is my first time trying to grow a plant and just need to know if you can help me understand what all this means .I am growing in soil and actually using chickin fertilizer ..No real schudual just add a little once every 2 wks. Like I said I know nothing . I did grow 1 plant and it was very power full but not much taste and produced very little. This new 1 is actually a cutting from the other plant. I have never leaf feed cause I do not understand do I buy it pre made or do you buy different things and mix please help:hmmmm::hmmmm:

being on a very tight budget im using scotts veg and flower it seems to do a good job im just wondering when is the best time to flush and flavor im thinking 2 months but im not sure sorry i know you have listed a bunch of products but i really cant afford any of them so im using what i have im grinding the food into water and that seems to be good for my plant but i dont know when to flush any advice?

Back
Top Bottom