Oldschool's - Crop King Seeds Auto Grow

BABY PICS..
20161106_223545.jpg

I have no choice but to keep my stuff outside. But we have similar methods. Instead of castings I dig up worms from the yard and find them during the rain and toss em in the pot as I find them.. I use "organic" blood and bone meal from the local gardening center. I also throw in a few cups of spent coffee grounds. Handfuls of leaves and other deal material I find in the yard goes in there as well and I normally can pick out any bugs when I turn my soil. I found a bunch of grubs this year. I will leave centipedes and the pill bugs tho. When I first started mixing my own stuff I would get mushrooms and freak out and try and kill them. Later did I learn that it was a good thing. ill then add this soil mix of mine to an already known good soil like FF happy frog.. and drop seeds right in it. i use this for all of my veggies, fruits, flowers, and of course medicine.

Mars Hydro LED Micro Grow Update #6 Crop King Blueberry. Package and Transplanting day. - YouTube

That's sounds good to me Dm...it's so easy to fresh in up the soil..most throw it out and buy more..there nuts to me but hey to each there own..your like me..you know better..just compost it..Right on brother !!!

OK SHRUUM HERE'S SOME PICS I'm sure you can relate to OF MY BLUEBERRY KUSH AUTO I JUST FLUSHED..Grown WITH 2 TIMES USED SOIL..VERY FULL OF NUTRIENTS AS YOU CAN TELL bY THE SHRUUUUUUMS growing BROTHER..SO THERE YA GO..
20161107_061320.jpg
20161107_061303.jpg
20161107_061356.jpg
20161107_061448.jpg

Every time I see those snow peaks. It make me daydream and drift away. Such a beautiful plant. I'm working to achieve the same level of greatness.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks OS, if I had known that this past weekend it would have save me a 100mile round trip when I ran out of supplies with 1 plant to go!:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: I will definitely do it after this next harvest, thanks for the valuable info.:bravo::thanks:

Ok brother..the 2 dark cans have my used dirt in them..then I mix per 5 gallons of old soil..2 crushed egg shells per gallon so I use 10 ..rinse them dry them crush them..you get calcium. .potassium. .phosphorus and magnesium all for free.also it regulates ph like lime..so dont use more lime after the first mix..dont need it...I throw in a few fan leaves too..then it just composts..oh half gal of work castings to the 5 gal mix too..I mix it up put it in my grey can and it's ready to re use..I don't put mine outside as I don't want any extra bugs in my soil but it's a personal choice..just keep rotating it..and if you get mushrooms growing in your soil. You know it's ausome ..thats good thing..
20161106_224416.jpg

Thanks autoflower...I think it will be ok doubling..I was blessed with a green thumb for growing I've been told.. wow 75 ltr pots..i could grow a maple tree in those.LOL
Doubling up didn't work out good for me and I used massive 75 litre good luck happy growing
Autoflower420

For sure brother feed them girls..also how to post a link..go to your thread .copy the link page..go to you user cp page..go to edit signature..paste it in the box and hit save.try that ok
In for the ride OS, looking good as always. My TW Popped on the 27th of october andd looking pretty good so far. I have pics but I guess you can't see them on my journal. Should I be feeding them now. I have a GH feed kit.:goodjob:

I'd be willing to bet they are ready to break out of the solo cups now. The tap root travels fast. Cant wait till they are bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom