Greffon's - Crop King Seeds - Auto Northern Lights Journal - 600W LED

thank you for the reassurance. I assume those that successfully run 24/0 autoflowers have weaker light production and so they can get away with it.
A lot of people do autos on a 20/4 schedule. If that's all you are running then I would do that. We have rooms at 18/6 and 12/12 so we put the autos in the flower room when they have buds forming. Plus it opens up space in the veg room. Our time lapse showed us that before lights go out they droop a little since they know it's night time and perk back up at lights on. Oh and they grow a ton over the dark period. :thumb:

We believe in letting them rest, but it works for other people to do 24/0. To each their own.

A lot of people do autos on a 20/4 schedule. If that's all you are running then I would do that. We have rooms at 18/6 and 12/12 so we put the autos in the flower room when they have buds forming. Plus it opens up space in the veg room. Our time lapse showed us that before lights go out they droop a little since they know it's night time and perk back up at lights on. Oh and they grow a ton over the dark period. :thumb:

I am certainly on the side of dark periods. Wondering if I should go 12/12 or 14/10 or 16/8. I do want some rest, but being an autoflower, I would not mind capitalizing on the ability to get more light, if beneficial.

the girls were watered today with week 2 early bloom nutrients. liquid koolbloom is in the mix.

i am loving the growth outta these girls. can't wait for harvest time!

humidity is under control. i went ahead and hung my meter kind of in the middle of the tent. i had been leaving it on the surface of the growing medium in the pot of the plant and i believe this has been causing me to get very high readings of humidity. since then i've gone from 76% humidity to 56% humidity.

anyone have any tips in regards to where is the best place to keep my temp and RH monitor?

the girls were watered today with week 2 early bloom nutrients. liquid koolbloom is in the mix.

i am loving the growth outta these girls. can't wait for harvest time!

humidity is under control. i went ahead and hung my meter kind of in the middle of the tent. i had been leaving it on the surface of the growing medium in the pot of the plant and i believe this has been causing me to get very high readings of humidity. since then i've gone from 76% humidity to 56% humidity.

anyone have any tips in regards to where is the best place to keep my temp and RH monitor?
We keep our hr monitor on top of the soil in the pot. The temp seems high on ours in that spot directly under the light, so we have a regular thermometer there also. Temps are cooler than the hygrometer says.

continuing on 12/12 cycle.

watered today with water supplemented with calmag pH to 5.8.

temp 20 celcius
RH 59%

i did some LST but still have some colas that are growing quicker than others. is it ok to continue to LST through flower? or should it be hands off?
You can lst through flower. Lots of people use the Scrog method and it stays there until harvest.

In the first 3 weeks of flower is the stretching period for the plants. You do not want to defoliate during that time. The plants need to focus on growing during that time, not healing. After that, it's off with their fan leaves that are in the way, or just not needed.

I'm wondering why your phone was on the low side. We like to ph ours to 6.5.

You can lst through flower. Lots of people use the Scrog method and it stays there until harvest.

In the first 3 weeks of flower is the stretching period for the plants. You do not want to defoliate during that time. The plants need to focus on growing during that time, not healing. After that, it's off with their fan leaves that are in the way, or just not needed.

I'm wondering why your phone was on the low side. We like to ph ours to 6.5.

Thanks for addressing the question regarding LST.

my pH is at 5.8 because I am growing in coco. Those are the suggestions that I have come across when growing in coco.

will work on getting you that photo! been tough to get it as the room my grow tent is in is quite dark all the time.

DAY 53 from seed

june_12.JPG

june_12-2.JPG

june_12-1.JPG

thanks! following your journal hoping to see same results from you to assure me I am doing it right :p

We both seem to be on track, you're just a bit farther along and have pretty little flowers on yours. ;)

Back
Top Bottom