Greffon's - Crop King Seeds - Auto Northern Lights Journal - 600W LED

the pictures never have the greatest light.

the strongest light i have is an LED and i get no sunlight into my house.

this may be why they look a little darker, although if there is concern for some kind of deficiency anyone believes I would appreciate knowing.

feeding was done today pH at 5.8
RH 58%
temp 25 celcius

The only thing I know of, with regard to dark leaves is nitrogen abundance. Here's a diagram (top right) showing what I mean. I feel like I've been riding that fine line this whole grow.

The only thing I know of, with regard to dark leaves is nitrogen abundance. Here's a diagram (top right) showing what I mean. I feel like I've been riding that fine line this whole grow.

i will keep an eye on this thanks. the pics were from inside a room that has no windows and one bulb over it so i think it may be the reason but certainly appreciate the concern!

i will post a picture in daylight tomorrow and see if its any lighter.

happy canada day!

IMG_367311.JPG

All caught up... Great looking girls! A few comments, suggestions, or just plain ole rambling...

What type of LED are you running? I've had some bleached tops in the past as well. I found a little trick that helps. I used to move air in my tent with a 6" clip on fan. I swapped to a tower fan and used the 6" clip on as a pseudo light mover. I attached it below my light and had it blow on the light at an upward angle causing the light to move. I used a P450 (sponsors here when I purchased the light) and the dual lenses created very hot light spots from this light. The swaying lessened the hotspots and I could move my lights a bit closer for deeper penetration.

I haven't grown many autos, but, I have made a few observations along the way. The "don't mess with autos because you'll lose yield" argument makes sense. That being said, it doesn't mean training, defoliation, etc... Are taboo. True that autos have a somewhat predefined time schedule. You can manipulate this to some extent. Look up and read some threads by a member named "Atrain". In particular, his auto feeding schedule. There is definitely a chemical component to triggering flowering even in autos. By manipulating a veg feeding schedule into flower, you can extend the growth period allowing for some additional training and increased harvest. Works even better in coco (that you are already using).

I wouldn't bottom feed/water your plants. The benefit of coco is it holds more O2 and you can't overwater (well.. You can, but you have to work at it). Watering top down draws O2 through your medium keeping your roots healthier. Water to runoff and discard that waste. If you're taking an extended weekend, it's ok to water and leave a little (no more than 1/2") water in your saucer. It'll buy you an extra day or 3.

Looks like spider mite damage. Get rid of them quickly! I highly recommend lady bugs. I just bought 500 of them yesterday for $8. They keep for months in the fridge. I dumped a pile on my tomatoes and peppers yesterday. FYI, ladybugs don't like bell pepper plants lol. I'd put an entire bag in there and leave them for 2 weeks. They'll haunt you forever. Once you get rid of them, never let them back in. Prevention is the key.

Just some opinion... Looking great! I can't wait to see you harvest.

Hey guys, just came across this thread some good stuff. I too am growing CKS NL auto as well as 2 Early Miss for my first grow. I am on day 76 with my the EM is getting chopped next Monday (day 82) I was getting worried because my NL looks like its 3-4 weeks away, but after seeing the one sitting on day 96 I feel better. I did heavy LST on all 3 of my girls with an accidental topping of my NL on day 35. Not sure if that was the reason but the NL blew up. It was getting tight in my tent with the 3 of them in there. I would definitely recommend LST for autos. Would not do it after first few weeks of flowering unless you have to. It has worked great for me. I only pick dead leaves off I have low end led light for now so need to take in as much light as I can.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom