OldSchool's New Mega Auto Grow!

Yea i do got a lot of hight diffs.
mostly from all the varity of strains in there..
i usually move smaller plants up but in this case its too much to juggle..
would be a pain in the ass..

Hey 64, I noticed youve got different heights big time in pic 1 and 3. Dont you try to even by raising the low ones??
Im gettn the idea that LED's are almost as hot as HPS??

My current tent run has a variance of 8" at most for individual plant heights so I guess dont worry too much. I keep them 16" at closest to the HPS's. I still need to cut a few milk crates in half.
Im guessing you think you get more yield of more plants not topped than less plants topped and trained? I havent done a untopped run yet but was thinking of just topping once my next run. Easier to tie over if need be.
I know big time skilled old school growers that dont like to top. Yet Ive read more yield when topped and trained. Definitely less work untopped and more room.
Great Day 64

20171213_101322.jpg
20171213_101314.jpg

Ill agree topped equals more yield..proven fact....as for me this run im doing quanity... plus the leaf trimming is a easyier battle for me with so many plants..sometimes i spend hours trimming..i trim everyday...
heres some of my bloody skunks getting nice color early..
gonna be sweet!!

My current tent run has a variance of 8" at most for individual plant heights so I guess dont worry too much. I keep them 16" at closest to the HPS's. I still need to cut a few milk crates in half.
Im guessing you think you get more yield of more plants not topped than less plants topped and trained? I havent done a untopped run yet but was thinking of just topping once my next run. Easier to tie over if need be.
I know big time skilled old school growers that dont like to top. Yet Ive read more yield when topped and trained. Definitely less work untopped and more room.
Great Day 64

This is my first time growing it..
so im looking foward to smoke report..
as for my favorite auto.so far it would be northern lights.
and for a photo plant..gotta be crown royale...

what a beautiful plant there OS64, how does she smoke??

I'm still fairly new at this but I have to agree with the Northern Lights. Have only grown a couple of photos and that was in the beginning. Never did get a lot out of any of them but I think that was due to operators head space and not the plant. I'm anxious to see what results I get from the TW's, so far they are way beyond any of my previous grow attempts. I did make one mistake the other day when I watered and that was I didn't do any trimming prior to the feeding. So now all my nutes are going to crap instead of bud production. Lesson learned!:high-five:

It's all I can do to manage 4 or 5 my head would be continually spinning with 86, amazing! I'm almost at day 60 with two double potted TW Auto's, buds a getting fat and really frosty. I'm feeding 15 ml Tiger Bloom, 15 ml Big Bloom and 5 ml Cal Mag to a gal of ph'd distilled h2o. Each pot gets a 1/2 gal about every 4 days or as my moisture meter determines. Any suggestions or just keep on trucking?

Follow Fox Farms schedule. Use all their powders. What a difference.

I have another question for you OldSchool 64, I was just revisiting your "Crop King Seeds Auto Grow" you mentioned that you can do a foliar spray right up to harvest. Should I do Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom mixed together or done separately or not at all? You said you ended up with a little over 8 oz of dried, that was with six plants correct? Last question for now but I think I know the answer, how come no double pots? Probably cause you're doing 86 plants this time. :Namaste:

Yes no double pots ...too many plants...
As for foiler right up to harvest....you can but when there budding u can only spray the fan leaves..
If u get buds wet can cause bud rot and u will have to bud wash after.
If i were you id not do it after buds form..its a tricky deal..
But till then make sure u spray under the leaves as well..they love it..
Just use big bloom..1 to 2 tsp per gallon..
Take care..

So are you saying NO Tiger Bloom, just use Big Bloom, what's the reasoning behind this? I am currently feeding 3 tsp of Tiger Bloom and 3 tsp of Big Bloom and 1 tsp of Cal Mag ph'd at 6.5. I'm in agreement with leaving out the foliar spray at this point, surely don't want any bud rot, that would be heartbreaking.

By all means use the big grow.
As long as the girls are happy and not burning from nutes...
Ive learned different strains can take more or less nutes spraying..
If 3 is working for ya hit them good...

But i go with 2 usually..some plants wont take 3 tsp per gallon..so i just mix a safe batch to use on all the plants..
Sure some might like more nutes but mixing different batches for me is crazy..i mix 55 gallons at a time..
So hey try bumping the nutes up to see what thell take..if its to much .back it down..

I only have about five or six grows under my belt. The first was some old bag seed that I had tossed aside, out of five seeds four sprouted and three were males. I think I only got about half oz out of it but that was ok, I learned a lot from it. Knock on wood, this seems to be the best grow to date, with your help there OldSchool 64. Thanks!

:thumb:

I like photos best..there bigger ..you can train them..big yields..more strains..stronger weed..
but right now im into autos for the quick turn arounds...i have a large demand so thats why the autos..
if you got the time photos are the best id say..

Here's another question for you OS64, Which type of grow do you prefer, Photo's or Auto's and why?

Mine if I take a seat man when I first cane here I envied your growing abilities.

Now it's a new one so I'd like to take notes thanks for journaling it OS .

Oh hell ya. More the merrier..
congrats on the nomination by the way..!!!

Mine if I take a seat man when I first cane here I envied your growing abilities.

Now it's a new one so I'd like to take notes thanks for journaling it OS .

Back
Top Bottom