OldSchool's New Mega Auto Grow!

I hear that. Shot some reps to ya
now you got some green under your name..lol

I only have about five or six grows under my belt. The first was some old bag seed that I had tossed aside, out of five seeds four sprouted and three were males. I think I only got about half oz out of it but that was ok, I learned a lot from it. Knock on wood, this seems to be the best grow to date, with your help there OldSchool 64. Thanks!

:thumb:

Oh hell ya. More the merrier..
congrats on the nomination by the way..!!!

Thanks man guys like yourself have been my inspiration . so thank you without sharing I don't learn .

Hey OS64 or anyone who may want to take a jab at this one. Does anyone or has anyone ever tried vacuum sealing their buds and storing them in a freezer? Sometimes things just come to mind and as my Dad use to say, "better get it before it runs across the screen and gets lost (forgot). I figured I'd toss it out there for anyone with any thoughts on the subject.

:Namaste:

Hey OS64 or anyone who may want to take a jab at this one. Does anyone or has anyone ever tried vacuum sealing their buds and storing them in a freezer? Sometimes things just come to mind and as my Dad use to say, "better get it before it runs across the screen and gets lost (forgot). I figured I'd toss it out there for anyone with any thoughts on the subject.

:Namaste:

It freezes the Trics and they fall off. Great for cold water hash prep but not for bud storage. Ive read a cool, dry, dark place to store.

Looking good Oldschool! If you don't mind me asking. What are the best photo strains/breeders you've grown to date??

Great question ......

The best photos ive ever grown were from crop king..there crown royale and northern lights..ive grown all there seeds..all were winners..ive grown atleast 200 of there plants so its well documented..
go to my old grows at the link in my sig and just look at those beauties..

my second choice would be from sweet seeds....there trainwreck grew outstanding..several times
and any seeds from seedsman..there Own Strains..!!Purple ryder is beautiful plant from them.
im growing about 20 autos from gorilla seeds and not very impressed...at least with size and yield..rather short and few branches..
the buds are rock solid though..Real solid!!
But they should be with the power of all the lights im running..
so there you go..

Looking good Oldschool! If you don't mind me asking. What are the best photo strains/breeders you've grown to date??

Just dropped 18 white widow autos from sweet seeds..well see how they do..
my one group im about ready to harvest in about 1.5 weeks so getting replacement in motion..
i will soak seeds 18 hours..put them in paper towel on a ceramic plate on a heating pad on low in darkness..should have something in about 24 hours..here we go

20171218_192455.jpg

hey OS64, i'm at about day 67 on the ck trainwreck autos, thinking about starting a new double pot grow, just not a lot of room in my tent. (3x3) thinking of doing maybe a ck northern lights or ck white cookies or Amesia haze, any thoughts?

I sure do..double potting photos is alot of work. You can do it but you will need to train them well and keep them trimmed up very well..you will have a giant bush in the pot..if u dont...hey i say go for it....its all about havin fun growing..no matter what ur gonna get nice bud.the northern lights will be the biggest plants so keep them matched up...same strains in each pot..5 gallon ones atleast..i flip my photos at 12 to 15 inches....in a 3x3 id veg to about 12 13 inches or its gonna get tight..should be about 24 to 30 in after the stretch.ive grown all of those..northern lights is very strong weed....so id put 9 pots in the tent if it were me...fill it up....i figure if im running lights i might as well take advantage of all of it..

hey OS64, i'm at about day 67 on the ck trainwreck autos, thinking about starting a new double pot grow, just not a lot of room in my tent. (3x3) thinking of doing maybe a ck northern lights or ck white cookies or Amesia haze, any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom