Organic Biscotti 2.0, The Plug By Fudo

Fudo Myoo

We’ve been talking about growing Biscotti for a while now. It’s a very popular strain around here and I have yet to try it, growing or smoking. I was originally going to run all Sativa’s this time but the Biscotti 2.0 got my attention. Everyone seems to love Biscotti so I thought I’d see what their 2.0 was about. I got 6 seeds and will probably pop 3 and run 3 clones from the last grow beside them. The Acapulco Gold, Kali China and Alaskan Purple were all keepers, at least for another run anyway

So here’s what we’re working with.
Strain: Biscotti 2.0 by the Plug seed bank. Thc is north of 25%.
Medium: Organic super soil, my own mix.
Pots: 7 gal fabric
Lights: 2, 350w Budget led boards, 3500k. And 2, 300w cob rigs, Luminus cxm 22 3000k 95 cri.
Nutes: Terpinator and recharge. That’s about it. Maybe a tea or two. My soil is pretty dialed in and hasn’t required much of anything.
Exhaust: Can fan pro and can-lite filter. The only air filtration system I’ve ever tried that worked.

I reconfigured my lights to run the width of the room instead of the length. There’s far more even coverage this way. What allowed me to do this was putting in a smaller filter to replace the 40 inch’er I used last time. Although it worked perfectly, it was a bit over kill.

Got the room cleaned up and the lights hung.
4DEFDDFC-34D1-42EF-BD2D-614D1ED477B1.jpeg
0F95BD9F-F13B-459F-B68B-39B1D9F694FF.jpeg

Took the tops off the bins for a little rain water. It’s the best kind.
4A329AD0-67B1-4F01-8C4B-BC9451702FBF.jpeg

The clones are looking healthy. I might be taking clones of the clones, they’re bigger than I thought lol.
578B1883-B40A-410D-A2F3-0FDB887F0724.jpeg

And last but not least, the all important delivery.
A3A2E9B0-DA51-459A-99FA-773859F5F35E.jpeg

Have a great night. :yummy:

From the looks of your room, you should have height room for the Acapulco, I have one growing and that lady is pushing 7ft. Though I grow outdoor in 10 gal fabric pot.
Good luck and spark up

From the looks of your room, you should have height room for the Acapulco, I have one growing and that lady is pushing 7ft. Though I grow outdoor in 10 gal fabric pot.
Good luck and spark up
Thanks G. The Acapulco is the Barney’s version. The mother was beautiful with huge foot long colas everywhere. The Barney’s variety doesn’t get very tall. Buds aren’t dense but she’s potent and tastes awesome. We’ll see what a clone does.

Thanks G. The Acapulco is the Barney’s version. The mother was beautiful with huge foot long colas everywhere. The Barney’s variety doesn’t get very tall. Buds aren’t dense but she’s potent and tastes awesome. We’ll see what a clone does.
Fudo, as a heads up, Acapulco is prone to bud rot. I had to cut one and throw it away when 3 wks from harvest. I'm growing outdoor and the humidity has been a killer this year, in the 80's and 90's
Spark up

Good morning, we’re finally getting things underway here. I did an environment test and then dropped them under the towel. I soak them till there’s a puddle in the plate. I think it gives them a good start and allows me to see what the evaporation rate is. That’s all I do other than leaving the water sit out to evaporate chlorine and rinsing as much bleach out of the towel as I can. I have a very good rate of success with this method.
None of the clones from the previous grow survived, powdery mildew and some dark shit. He’s nuking the room.
9200986C-1D27-4702-92AB-59F9817044D4.jpeg

B87F4C5D-C1F3-47A4-A1DF-CD2F9FDD86AE.jpeg

06C70A86-9775-4A69-AAD6-006B23496F43.jpeg

Good morning, I woke up and made some further preparations for hopefully 6 new seedlings. What ever pops, that’s what I’m going with. I’m not going to struggle to fill the room. I’ll just veg them a bit longer.
I moved the table under the full spectrum light on the back wall for a little more room. I also swapped out the 12” fan for my little one. The plate temperature got up to 80F. So I added a piece of cardboard to bring it down. It dropped to 78F so I then replaced that with a wood cutting board. This will bring it down to 76F. All the puddled water in the plate is gone and the towel is damp. I checked the seeds and they all appear a little more swollen. I’ll leave it like this keeping the towel damp till they pop. They started a little warm, the temperature snuck up on me a bit but they should be fine. I darn near fried a few before and they popped. Anyway, that’s my system, fingers crossed.
The inspector dropped by and gave her approval. Have a great day.

F64B2CDF-DD3D-4CA1-A3BA-3366DC4C1A44.jpeg
:hookah:

Mmmm Biscotti! I like mine with lots of frosting on the ends. Nice reconfig of the light/filter! Filters are a PITA!
They most certainly are. I don’t believe I’ve actually had a biscotti cookie.

So I can’t say I’m surprised because the seeds looked excellent but 36hrs is pretty fast. 6 for 6. This is what I came home to last night, so I set the timer and now we wait.
:blunt:
2477EBF7-8FA3-4CE4-9B5D-9DE60B712A2E.jpeg

CE0E81BE-686C-4FE2-B91B-30B73ACACD35.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom