Organic Blue Velvet & Trueberry Micro Grow - CFL - Scrog - LST

Nettles was on my list, but it didn't make the cut when I had to reduce my seed order by $200. I'm beginning to regret that decision :(

Hey Rad you should have that growing wild in your backyard there. It wont be up for another few weeks. I'm only a few hundred miles south of you. It will grow in Canada so you should have it right there, its likes moist soil and shade so should be on the banks and around the stram in your backyard.

Hey Rad you should have that growing wild in your backyard there. It wont be up for another few weeks. I'm only a few hundred miles south of you. It will grow in Canada so you should have it right there, its likes moist soil and shade so should be on the banks and around the stram in your backyard.

Took the words out of my mouth. You are in NE right Rad? If its anything like the rest of the old forest that is sprawled across the east coast that I am accustomed to then you will probably have it somewhere. It grows in the cracks of driveways, in the shadow of your deck, and even the small meadow in the bend of a creek. I bet if you take a look in your backyard you could find some. It persistent as hell.

Took the words out of my mouth. You are in NE right Rad? If its anything like the rest of the old forest that is sprawled across the east coast that I am accustomed to then you will probably have it somewhere. It grows in the cracks of driveways, in the shadow of your deck, and even the small meadow in the bend of a creek. I bet if you take a look in your backyard you could find some. It persistent as hell.

I used to pull copious amounts of it out of my garden all the time. How silly of me. This was one of those "weeds" they fined me for growing. LOL!

When I was pulling it because I thought of it as a weed, I was tossing it into the compost heap. Look at all the unknowing good I did. :laughtwo:

There were places on that property where you could go up to the elbows in good soil. You can create a lot of soil in twenty years. It got covered with gravel so they could park cars there for the local Fire Hall. Such is life.

When I was pulling it because I thought of it as a weed, I was tossing it into the compost heap. Look at all the unknowing good I did. :laughtwo:

There were places on that property where you could go up to the elbows in good soil. You can create a lot of soil in twenty years. It got covered with gravel so they could park cars there for the local Fire Hall. Such is life.

I was going to rant about people's ignorance...but whats the use lol. You don't attract bees with vinegar. This new job I have is in property management...I guess I never realized how few people really appreciate REAL landscaping until now. I've been to a couple properties that are a little overgrown but all in desirable and diverse species of plants, but because everything isn't covered in half a foot of mulch th egeneral consensus is that its "shit." Its sort of sad to think that anyone could look at a garden bursting with life and not see it for what it is. There are badly designed gardens for sure, but since when did everything need to be in neat little rows? Sheesh

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom