First Time Indoor SCROG - CFL Maybe

no problem man i have watched most of your grows happen or have caught up on them after its always a pleasure strolling through, and i know what you mean im known for being wickedly "mean" with my hash oil, i give people huge hits of it that make it so they get grilled by their kids when they get home for acting weird.:thumb:its my specialty :D

Congrats on the harvest my friend!

Thanks 420fied, always nice to have you around and thank for the nice comments.

no problem man i have watched most of your grows happen or have caught up on them after its always a pleasure strolling through, and i know what you mean im known for being wickedly "mean" with my hash oil, i give people huge hits of it that make it so they get grilled by their kids when they get home for acting weird.:thumb:its my specialty :D

Thanks N.W.Green, you stopping in and your comments are very much appreciated.

Hello all,

Just thought I would keep this journal going, for my second try. It is pretty short so I think keeping it going will not be an issue.

First off I had a couple of extra plants that I did not no what to do with. The first is a clone I took from a Lemon Bubble haze. She has been flowering for over 2 month and is just about done. Showing some amber so I have begun to flush her and should be done in a week or so.

lbh_outdoor_5_10_2011_01.jpg

lbh_outdoor_5_10_2011_02.jpg

lbh_outdoor_5_10_2011_03.jpg

lbh_outdoor_5_10_2011_04.jpg

This second plant was a little tester to see how long she would take to finish. She is around a 8 week plant and is almost finished. This is a good thing and is why I crossed the LBH with the full moon to get a plant that would finish faster than the 10 plus weeks the LBH takes.

lbmh_outdoor_5_10_2011_01.jpg

lbmh_outdoor_5_10_2011_02.jpg

lbmh_outdoor_5_10_2011_03.jpg

These last two are also Lemon Bubble Moon Haze, but where just put outside. They where in 1 gallon pots for a little too long so they remained pretty small but have picked up some steam once put in the 15 gallon.

lbmh_outdoor_5_10_2011_04.jpg

lbmh_outdoor_5_10_2011_05.jpg

Last but not least, my second attempt at the SCROG thing. these are two Lemon Bubble Moon Haze's, should take around 8 weeks. I added a 4 inch fan with filter and another 150 watt light. So this round I will have 300 watts providing approx. 32000 lumens.

lbmh_scrog_5_10_2011_01.jpg

Thanks all for hanging around and any and all comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

Hi sonzor, congrats on your Scrog harvest, great looking buds.:goodjob: Not at all bad for a first attempt with relatively low wattage. The new scrog with extra lighting should stir things up.:thumb: I'm on board.:tokin:

I like the look of the LBH/Full Moon cross. Looks like an efficient bud factory. Great pics as always, loads of crystal. I'm looking forward to seeing those outdoor plants doing their thing.

Reps deserved and as usual my rep button needs to be exercised before I can use it here, but I'll get ya when I can. I always enjoy your grows and it's good to see you scrogging again, my friend.

Hi sonzor, congrats on your Scrog harvest, great looking buds.:goodjob: Not at all bad for a first attempt with relatively low wattage. The new scrog with extra lighting should stir things up.:thumb: I'm on board.:tokin:

I like the look of the LBH/Full Moon cross. Looks like an efficient bud factory. Great pics as always, loads of crystal. I'm looking forward to seeing those outdoor plants doing their thing.

Reps desreved and as usual my rep button needs to be exercised before I can use it here, but I'll get ya when I can. I always enjoy your grows and it's good to see you scrogging again, my friend.

Thanks Mmmmick, I really appreciate you sticking around and all your wonderful comments and suggestions. I do hope the LBMH works out. The one that is almost finished is a little airy, but that is to be expected since I did not really feed her the way she should have been. At least I hope that is the reason. The Full Moon produced small but very compact, rock hard buds, so I hope these pick up some of those traits, but we will have to see. Once again thanks so much for sticking around and taking the time to give your input and comments. Bless....

You're welcome sonzor, I wouldn't miss it.

I'm sure you'll get a handle on the LBMH.

I took my rep button for a short walk and it's loosened up a little so it's rep time.:thumb:

You're welcome sonzor, I wouldn't miss it.

I'm sure you'll get a handle on the LBMH.

I took my rep button for a short walk and it's loosened up a little so it's rep time.:thumb:

Thanks Mmmmick, I hope so and thank for the rep.

Hey Sonzor great grow man, dunno how I missed it! So few of us Scrog growers here on 420. Looking forward to your future work!

:peacetwo:

Hello Marley15, nice to have you around, maybe you can give some valuable pointers. + rep just because I can.

damn sonzor you never cease to amaze me. that was a beautiful scrsog grow. i made a new screen name. and i got the current grow up and coming. come on over and check it it sorry i cant pm yet or i wouldn't of jacked your thread to say this. take care

Hey Sonzor- Nice SCROG- Can't tell me this was your 1st. attempt- you should get an award.. I have a 4x4x8' tall room-not doing too well at the moment-Girls got root bound- was laid up for 3 weeks after the last surgery-I am day 9 into flowering-I will try to build a screen likre yours and send pic's when I figure out how to send- (COMPUTER ILLETERATE) Congrats on a job well done!!!
"One Man Gathers What Another Man Spills"

damn sonzor you never cease to amaze me. that was a beautiful scrsog grow. i made a new screen name. and i got the current grow up and coming. come on over and check it it sorry i cant pm yet or i wouldn't of jacked your thread to say this. take care

What's up MrDocGanja, nice to have you around and loved the vids and your new setup.

Hey Sonzor- Nice SCROG- Can't tell me this was your 1st. attempt- you should get an award.. I have a 4x4x8' tall room-not doing too well at the moment-Girls got root bound- was laid up for 3 weeks after the last surgery-I am day 9 into flowering-I will try to build a screen likre yours and send pic's when I figure out how to send- (COMPUTER ILLETERATE) Congrats on a job well done!!!
"One Man Gathers What Another Man Spills"

Hello Box of RAIN, Thanks for the comments, I am still learning and probably always will be, hope the next run goes even better. Thanks for stopping in and look forward to seeing your grow. + rep

What's up all, have a lot going on trying to keep up. These first picks are of the Outdoor Lemon Bubble Haze. She is about 99% cloudy and 1% amber. We are going to get some pretty gloomy, rainy days for the next week or so. I think for this reason I will take her down a little early before she gets rain soaked.

lbh_outdoor_5_16_2011_01.jpg

lbh_outdoor_5_16_2011_03.jpg

lbh_outdoor_5_16_2011_02.jpg

lbh_outdoor_5_16_2011_04.jpg

lbh_outdoor_5_16_2011_07.jpg

The next pictures of the SCROG. I changed things up a bit. I took the plants that were outside and switched them with the indoor plants. I did this because the outside plants were way further along and it seemed to make sense to switch them. This very well could have been a mistake because the plants I put inside may have been a little too far along to fill the screen but we will see.

lbmh_indoor_5_16_2011_01.jpg

lbmh_indoor_5_16_2011_02.jpg

lbmh_indoor_5_16_2011_03.jpg

These next picture are the Lemon Bubble Moon Haze that I switched up and put outdoors. I did some bending on them to open up the inside.

lbmh_outdoor_5_16_2011_01.jpg

lbmh_outdoor_5_16_2011_02.jpg

The next pic is of my new babies, they are Lemon Bubble Mystery Haze. They are pretty amazing. They sprouted in 2 days and have the thickest stems I have ever seen on a new born. This strain in new to me so not really sure how they will turn out.

lbmh_indoor_5_16_2011_01_1_.jpg

Finally, the next pics are of the Lemon Bubble Moon haze that has been outdoors and is almost finished. The buds have not filled in very dense so I hope this is not a sign of things to come with this strain, but one again we will have to see.

lbmh_outdoor_5_16_2011_03.jpg

lbmh_outdoor_5_16_2011_04.jpg

lbmh_outdoor_5_16_2011_05.jpg

Last but not least is a picture of one of my clones I started a couple of days ago in my make-shift cloner. They seem to be doing OK, so we will see how they turn out.

lbmh_indoor_5_16_2011_04.jpg

Thanks all for stopping in and your comments are always appreciated.

Hi Sonzor. :grinjoint:

Glad your just continuing on with this one. Your right it's not very long.

Man you have plants every where! All which look good. :yummy:

More light in SCROG should help allot. Will be interesting to see how the one brought in will do. It should do good I would think. Best thing I like about you is that you love growing and experimenting. Keep it up my friend!:Rasta:

Great update Sonzor. Nice to see your cross is maturing a little faster, always good when a plan comes together. The girls you moved outside are looking very bushy, they should do well out there.:thumb:

Longer light might just help the scrog fill in, good luck. Always interesting to drop in here, plenty going on.:goodjob:

Wow those girls outdoors are looking amazing. I can't wait to put some plants out in the woods later this summer. I think I might have cut more that a few clones for being put out in the natural sun light. With the eye in the sky I want to keep smaller plants but alot more of them, that's one reason why I might plant mine after the 4th of July this year. That will make them short but full of flowers.

Sorry to ramble on my friend I have been:tokin: all day, working around the house and a few drinks of that good Tennesse Sour Mash.. Your indoor scrog looks great as well. I will have to finish one of those here one of these days. I started one a while back but had personal problems that had to be delt with and gave my plant to a friend that was not a friend.. I know I want to do a scrog and have the skills to do it but want to make sure I have all ladies when I do it. I think that is best when doing a scrog is with clones for fems seeds.

:goodjob: & :goodluck: to you Sonzor!!

Hi Sonzor. :grinjoint:

Glad your just continuing on with this one. Your right it's not very long.

Man you have plants every where! All which look good. :yummy:

More light in SCROG should help allot. Will be interesting to see how the one brought in will do. It should do good I would think. Best thing I like about you is that you love growing and experimenting. Keep it up my friend!:Rasta:

Thanks OMM, I think they will do OK as well, I appreciate you stopping in and taking the time to comments. Bless...

I'm really excited to see how that LBMH does indoors. looking good man keep it up :D

Hello N.W.Green, I am also excited, only time will tell, thanks for stopping in.

Great update Sonzor. Nice to see your cross is maturing a little faster, always good when a plan comes together. The girls you moved outside are looking very bushy, they should do well out there.:thumb:

Longer light might just help the scrog fill in, good luck. Always interesting to drop in here, plenty going on.:goodjob:

Hello Mmmmick, thanks for stopping in. I am pretty darn happy about the faster maturing also, but you never know until it is finished.

Wow those girls outdoors are looking amazing. I can't wait to put some plants out in the woods later this summer. I think I might have cut more that a few clones for being put out in the natural sun light. With the eye in the sky I want to keep smaller plants but alot more of them, that's one reason why I might plant mine after the 4th of July this year. That will make them short but full of flowers.

Sorry to ramble on my friend I have been:tokin: all day, working around the house and a few drinks of that good Tennesse Sour Mash.. Your indoor scrog looks great as well. I will have to finish one of those here one of these days. I started one a while back but had personal problems that had to be delt with and gave my plant to a friend that was not a friend.. I know I want to do a scrog and have the skills to do it but want to make sure I have all ladies when I do it. I think that is best when doing a scrog is with clones for fems seeds.

:goodjob: & :goodluck: to you Sonzor!!

Thanks Light-1-up always nice to have you around. Good luck with your outdoor plants, it's always nice to have a couple out in nature and look out for the eye in the sky and those Whirlybirds.

Nice Nugs Sonzor!!! I am doing my 1st grow as well as Scrog and I am very excited to see the "carpet" of bud that this produces!! I just flowered 3 days ago so I still have a while to go with my Scrog but I hope my nugs turn out even half as decent as yours!!! Great looking grow's...I will definitely stay tuned!!! Check out my journal when you get a chance!!! I did a v-type scrog to maximize lighting intensity...wish me luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom