First Time Indoor SCROG - CFL Maybe

Hello all, sorry for the time away but you all know the deal. I have a few minutes so I will give you an update from around the 10th. That is when I took the pictures and have not had a chance to upload them. So here is the update for the 10th and I will get the journal current as soon as I can.

I have been having some issues with the helicopters the past few weeks. I was not too worried about it until I was out in my vegetable garden and had a copter fly pretty low and circle around. The second time over I was trying to take a closer look to see if this was in fact a police helicopter. I could not really tell until he set off his siren for a second to let me know who he was. Needless to say I was a little freaked out and took all my outside plants down. The only thing I have left is the inside plants and I will finish them up and then take a break, or maybe not we will see.

Here are the outside plants before they were cut down, chopped up, and made into compost. RIP

lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_1.jpg

lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_2.jpg

Here is some pics of the scrog from around 15 days ago

lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_9.jpg

lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_10.jpg

lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_17.jpg

lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_11.jpg

lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_20.jpg

I will try and get the more up to date pics and update soon.

Thought I would add in my compost tea setup just because.

Container to make tea:
lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_24.jpg

Pump to make tea. I wish I would have got the bigger one but this one does do the job.
lbmh_indoor_6_10_2011_01_25.jpg

Thanks everyone for sticking in with this grow. It should be over in a week or two and again I will try to get caught up in the next couple of day.

Just caught up, I really like your set up and your plants look super healthy. Thats a crazy story about the helicopter I didn't even know they had sirens. Jw is mmj illegal in your area? It is in mine and I have always wanted to throw a plant or two on the balcony of my apartment, but haven't because of cops. I like how short and spread out some of your earlier outdoor plants were too, very stealthy. :popcorn:

Dang Choppers!!!!!!!!!!! Screw them sucka mutha rucka's! OK I feel better now...

Breach of privacy, what if you had your wife or daughter outside tanning? You know that's just not right. Next time you see them, you give them two middle fingers for me.

You makin' tea, and you don't have to boil it??? Man I screwed that up! lol

I'll try it your way and see what that does, so you throw compost and other stuff in there, like guano and such?

Great to see you around again and great looking shots as always. Take care mi amigo ;)

Just caught up, I really like your set up and your plants look super healthy. Thats a crazy story about the helicopter I didn't even know they had sirens. Jw is mmj illegal in your area? It is in mine and I have always wanted to throw a plant or two on the balcony of my apartment, but haven't because of cops. I like how short and spread out some of your earlier outdoor plants were too, very stealthy. :popcorn:

Hello Hydrogrown, I did not know they had sirens either. I do now. As for being legal, yes and no. The California law says it is, but you can still be arrested by the police if they want to and they let the courts decide. As for the Feds they can get you any time they want. It is just not worth the worry for me. Thanks for stopping in and the comments.

Dang Choppers!!!!!!!!!!! Screw them sucka mutha rucka's! OK I feel better now...

Breach of privacy, what if you had your wife or daughter outside tanning? You know that's just not right. Next time you see them, you give them two middle fingers for me.

You makin' tea, and you don't have to boil it??? Man I screwed that up! lol

I'll try it your way and see what that does, so you throw compost and other stuff in there, like guano and such?

Great to see you around again and great looking shots as always. Take care mi amigo ;)

Hello sisco, I do agree and it sucks but the man can do pretty much whatever they want to. I had the same problem last summer, I guess my house is on their watch list, if there is such a thing. I only had two good sized plants and some smaller ones so I do not think they would waste their time with me, but better safe than sorry.

Tea is made with just clean water, compost, worm castings, bat guano and lots of air, 12 to 24 hours and your golden.

Very nice to have you around and you also take care.... Bless...

Well hell, my friend! :smokin::smokin: They are at it again, just like last summer. Seems like they would have better things to do. Life is hard enough with out that crap.
Sorry you had to DX your out door girls. A shame.:smokin::smokin:
Catch up when you can. Sounds like work is taking allot of your time away too.
At least you still have the indoor girls. :love:
All the best to you Sonzor. :Namaste:

Well hell, my friend! :smokin::smokin: They are at it again, just like last summer. Seems like they would have better things to do. Life is hard enough with out that crap.
Sorry you had to DX your out door girls. A shame.:smokin::smokin:
Catch up when you can. Sounds like work is taking allot of your time away too.
At least you still have the indoor girls. :love:
All the best to you Sonzor. :Namaste:

Hello, OMM

They do have nothing better to spend our tax dollar on than flying over my house. It is what it is though. Thanks for stopping in....

What is up boys and girls, happy Fourth of July..... I believe this grow is in something like the 12 or 13th week. I know I have been a bit of a slacker on this one and I do apologize and appreciate you guys hanging around.

I have pulled the net away and have given the ladies a good flush. I have been feeding them pretty much water and tea for the last few weeks, so they are already well on their way to being done. I would have left them for another week in the screen but I noticed I am getting spider mites. This is a first for me but this late the only solution was to get them ready to come down.

So here we go this is the LBMH in the closet.

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_1.jpg

As you can see in this picture, those little buggers a well on their way to doing some damage.

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_11.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_12.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_20.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_14.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_24.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_7.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_26.jpg

Here they are out of their screen getting a good flushing.

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_29.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_31.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_52.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_38.jpg

lbmh_indoor_7_4_2011_01_32.jpg

That is all for know, next up will be some manicured bud pics once I get these things all cut and dried. Thanks for stopping in....

Hi Sonzor. ;)

You did the right thing for sure. :bravo:Who knows what would be left after another week of spider mites. Those girls are beautiful. What great pictures too.
I can all most taste them. Looks like it will be a good haul from them.
Can't wait to see them all ready to dry! :cheer:

Sorry you have to clean the place now. :rolleyes3

Sonzor, sorry to hear about the spider mites but glad you caught it early enough to save those beautiful ladies... they look beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see them all trimmed up, dried and stinking so lovely!!!! Great job Sonzor!!

i know it sounds strange.... but you can take a vacuum hose to the tops of the nugs to get the webs and alot of the mites of your plants..... sorry to hear bout your mite problem looks like you will still have some good smoke

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hello boys and girls, sorry for the neglect of this journal but free time is a rare commodity these days.

Pulled, Trimmed, Dried and jarred the Lemon Bubble Moon Haze. It was pulled a little early due to some mites so they were not as far along as I would have liked but all and all is some very nice smoke. I would describe it is some energetic go and do something smoke. I am more of the go to bed and get rid of my pain meds but this smoke does have a place in my collection. Take a look.

lbh_indoor_buds_2011_3.jpg

lbh_indoor_buds_2011_4.jpg

lbh_indoor_buds_2011_1.jpg

lbh_indoor_buds_2011_2.jpg

Thought I would throw in some of my LBMH outdoor. As most of you know I keep having to pull these ladies because of spying eyes but these two girls as well as one other have made it through. They will be pulled as soon as I get some time. They have about 20 to 30% ambers and need to be pulled soon so hopefully I will get a few extra seconds in the not to distant future. Take a look.

LBH1_done_2011_1.jpg

LBH1_done_2011_3.jpg

LBH1_done_2011_2.jpg

LBH1_done_2011_4.jpg

LBH1_done_2011_6.jpg

LBH1_done_2011_5.jpg

LBH1_done_2011_7.jpg

LBH1_done_2011_8.jpg

LBH2_done_2011_1.jpg

LBH2_done_2011_2.jpg

That's all folks, Not sure anyone is going to see this but I will try and get back with some buds shots and a smoke report after a good dry and cure. Thanks again all for hanging in there with me. Bless

What a bummer to be rushed cause of "pests" both human and non-human. Those ladies look frosty and good.

Great to see you around again Sonzor :thumb:

Hello Siscokid, nice to hear from you and appreciate you stopping in. Pulling early always suck, unless of course you are out of meds but not a big loss. These buds are pretty darn thick and frosty, I got to finish them also which should make this my best run yet but we will see. Thanks again for stopping in.

On a side note thought I would post some picks of things I have been wasting my time on instead of working like I should be doing, but everyone needs a break every once in a while. (At least I will keep telling myself that to make me feel better.)

420_ocean.jpg

----

420_leaf_1.jpg

Yeah, too bad about the early harvest, but some very nice buds, though! :thumb:

Hello, Mr. Kip, Yes it sucks when you have to harvest a little early but I have had worse things happen so I am not too bummed. In a few weeks I will have some LBMH that did have a chance to finish so all is not lost. Thanks for stopping and your comments are greatly appreciated. Bless....

^ Very cool Sonzor, the sun/sky in that first picture is awesome I was staring at it for a while, lol. I can see why you like to 'waste' some time doing that shit, if I had any artistic ability whatsoever I'd be doing the same. :)

Thanks Marley15, I appreciated you stopping in and your comments. Not sure about artistic ability but sometimes working on something besides the everyday grind helps relieve some stress. Thanks again for stopping in.

The dude shooting the barrel is cool! I really like both of them.. can I order them on a tray for chopping herbs? :goodjob:

Hello Siscokid, thanks for stopping in and commenting. It is greatly appreciated. That sound like a great idea for a chopping tray. Might have to make that happen. Thanks again... + rep

Back
Top Bottom