Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

003703.JPG

Sexy growth! Well done Crower!
Have you thought about trimming off branches & leafs below the screen? This will provide more for the tops. Can't wait for bud sites to develop!

yeah the long process is why I haven't run one yet, you get great results, but the time it takes isn't up my alley lol

Yea its well worth the wait tho if you have patience my friend I did 6 weeks of veg instead of doing the normal 4...yea if your on that fast pace level I wouldnt do this method :thumb:

holy stretch bro, are you going to be pulling them under more? If you want the stretch to slow a bit, defoliate now and it will stress them for a day or 2 which will slow the stretch down a little bit. Otherwise wait until the stretch is over and you'll be good

I agree w/ TCK, you going to be pulling them under again. Do some weaving to get them under the screen or those buds to be will be flopping all over.

I would wait to defoilate until you start to actually start seeing the buds form. However, I am curious as to what others say.

I wouldn't be surprised if you get more stretch! Either way, that net will hold those colas up nicely. Looking really good!! :high-five:

I would wait to defoilate until you start to actually start seeing the buds form. However, I am curious as to what others say.

I wouldn't be surprised if you get more stretch! Either way, that net will hold those colas up nicely. Looking really good!! :high-five:

Thanks closet yea i checked today no stretching anymore I can see the tops starting to form so :adore: I'm hoping she'll stop there I starting clipping off the lil ones that didn't make it to the top only time can tell my friend:thanks:

Hey Crower! Dude it looks amazing in there! But I do agree with some of the other guys here, I dont believe you've seen the last of the stretch, you're only past the first part of stretch, there's more to come. I wonder if you could take the tops of the plants farthest from you, and bend them toward you and under the closest parts of the screen, while taking the plants closest to you and bend them away from you and under the part od the screen farthest from you. Its not too late to man-handle them a little, but it will be soon. Cant wait to see how it turns out brother good job so far!

Back
Top Bottom