Organic pesticide during flowering

Tal420

Hi,

I'm currently just starting the 5th week of flowering and noticed a few thrips in my grow tent.

I just sprayed them with this product, Ciemhus Triple Action Grow. It has the following composition:

Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle) dry 3g / L. Lecithin 2530 ppm.

Basic substances approved by regulation 419/2017 and 1116/2015 respectively in accordance to article 23 of regulation (EC) No. 1107/2009 regarding phytosanitary products.

Will this have any adverse effects in taste, quality of the flowers? 2 plants are due for harvest in 4 weeks and another 2 plants should be due in 7 weeks.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I'm currently just starting the 5th week of flowering and noticed a few thrips in my grow tent.

I just sprayed them with this product, Ciemhus Triple Action Grow. It has the following composition:

Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle) dry 3g / L. Lecithin 2530 ppm.

Basic substances approved by regulation 419/2017 and 1116/2015 respectively in accordance to article 23 of regulation (EC) No. 1107/2009 regarding phytosanitary products.

Will this have any adverse effects in taste, quality of the flowers? 2 plants are due for harvest in 4 weeks and another 2 plants should be due in 7 weeks.

Thanks for your help.
In my humble opinion, I think you are safe having the weeks you mentioned for the taste to disappear. Just to be sure, consider washing your bud before harvesting.
Stay safe

In my humble opinion, I think you are safe having the weeks you mentioned for the taste to disappear. Just to be sure, consider washing your bud before harvesting.
Stay safe
Thanks mate, that was my reasoning too.

Didnt come across a lot of info about stinging nettle as an instecticide, compared to neem oil for example.

Since nettle is also used as a fertiliser, I thought it would be safer to use on flowering plants.

I’m pretty confident stinging nettle & lecithin are both on fda gras list (generally recognized as safe) for human consumption

consumption yes. the trouble is most compounds change with heat. sometimes benign sometimes not.

Back
Top Bottom