Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

OnTheMove+ I'm seeing that exact looking brown curl under on my Skunk and on the bottom leaf set on my Haze. Very interested to find out what's causing it! :peace:

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

OnTheMove+ I'm seeing that exact looking brown curl under on my Skunk and on the bottom leaf set on my Haze. Very interested to find out what's causing it! :peace:

heres what was wrong for me!!

Today i finally had time to get to a grow shop, and i first thought it was a shortage of zinc.. they had nothing with zinc :( so then as i was ready to have spent some money on zinc stuff, i saw PH down.. i then realized that i have never ever ever taken a ph test of the soil.. i got some litmus paers, and when i got back tested the mountain water..

The one on the right is the mountain water.. 7.4ph!!!!!!
The one on the left is me experimenting to get it down

P10101894.JPG

So they got on their purches ready to be flushed with 6.5ph water without nutes..

P10101993.JPG

This is the worst looking one the bonsai sativa

P10101964.JPG
P10101983.JPG
P10101973.JPG
P10101913.JPG

And heres what the recieved, 10 liters each minimum..

P10101923.JPG
P10101934.JPG
P10101943.JPG
P10101953.JPG

then at the end, after the last flush, i left it 30 mins, then gave them each a liter of 2 ml gro, 3ml bloom, 0,3ml bloom booster, and 4 ml of bio heaven.

i hope now they will be better!

i must add that this has accured because since being indoors they have not recieved any rain water (which was like 5.7 i think it was) so i was feeding them 7.4ph water, and when outdoors, they were getting the rain water too which evened it out to a nice balanceed ph for the plants. at like 6.5ph! i trusted nature too much never again dan never again, a packet of litmus papes go in my rucksack thats for sure!

yeh it must be this lol :) thanks for the support dude :)

hey lester, f/ck man i need to see your tings! i dont know if im even subbed to your journal if you have one?
im going to dry the purple one, then cure it for 2 weeks before i smoke some, i want just the real flavour, not when it green still , then i can guess what it could be lol :)

Is there any way you can quit with the mountain water or is that what comes out of the taps?

nah we have taps too, good point, i should test that water.. i just forget about taps when it comes freshy fresh lol

i dont mnd to add a ml of ph down though everytime and use the mountain water -- unless its too rich?

Man every time I come on this site I learn stuff!! :) So... what IS the ph supposed to be? I'm pumping water right out of our well now and I have no idea what the ph is?? That makes me think of something... My well water is heavy with iron and it goes through a water softener... I have to add salt every few months. I'm thinking that salt may really suck for the plants?? (Wife has always used it on all of our house plants with no ill effects though???) More confusing sh*t lol. There's a spring in my woods I can haul water from if need be... assuming it's the correct ph. I hope you have your problem solved bro..... if so, it may just solve mine too. :thanks: I'm sure I can search this site and find ways to adjust the water ph.. Happy Smokin' all! :peace:

Beato, if you're in soil your ph should be around the 6.5 mark, you can use lemon juice to lower it if you don't have any ph down. As for salt, it's a big no-no mate, it will build up in your soil & cause you issues.

P.S Don't forget to vote for your favourites in the plant, nug & member of the month competition :)

Skunnymonster. :thanks:.... 6.5.. Got it. I completely forgot about the water softener until OTM brought up ph! I can bypass it and fill up containers... "IF" the ph of my well water is either correct or fixable. Only thing is then I'm dealing with rust. Is iron an issue?? I'll check out those votes..... is that every month?? Thanks again bro. Take care. :peace:

Hey, no worries Beateo, I'm happy to help. Iron in small doses is a good thing, especially in bloom but you don't want any rust in there. If you can filter it then you should be ok.
Yes mate, they run the competitions every month :)

hey beateo, its well worth even just to go to the chemist and get litmus papers , they sell them for testing urine lol :) then dp it in the water that you use, and like skunny said you can use lemon juice to make it go down, water is usually always to alkaline.. check it out :) im off to walk the dogs, its f&ckng cold this morning!

Thanks for info guys.I was using lemon juice with my last indoor grow but it doesn't last for long.If ph of soil is bad it's problem,ph goes up in 24-48 hours.Now i use hesi products which have ph corrector in it and i don't have that problem.Is there any other DIY ph downer i can make except lemon juice?

funny you say about coffee, i noticed a guy here ( the one who started the 2 in 1 pot plants) has put coffee on the soil, after i told him the ph of the mountain water! he uses it too for plants lol, but they also recieve rain water..

hey i know of a woman who uses her menstral blood for her weed in flowering times lol wierd, but natural if you are up a small mountain and into that sort of thing lol

anyway! onto a more lighter subject :) i just got back from work, and thought id check on the purple random beauty to see if anythng is dry.. i did promise not to try it before it was cured a bit, but hey, i just have no self control! all the bigger buds were still not dry, (im still used to drying weed in a caravan in span lol) and i was sad--- but then i looked on the floor ( every house or wagon i stay in, you can just make joints from the buds on the floor!) there was, looking up at me smiling, saying " dan dan, i down here! im dry so give me a try! smoke me smoke me!" and i got the point :)

wow, i am completely face melt stoned i sparked up a spliff, and i didnt feel much, then 15 mins after i realised that actually my body is very stoned and my eyes are heavy.. BUT no cotton head, actually i feel completely un stoned, well i had a maxigom whilest waiting for the train lol but i actually am so clear headed its fuckng starnge, never have i had this before! its very "head area" relaxing ( i always do a bit of train yoga on the way to and from work and ts really feeling good now around shoulders and neck)

i want to know what this is!!! maybe like black domina!

oh yeh pics! ll upload some, done a defol as the moon is growing, it will promote leaf growth and i hope for greeeeeen leaves again!

flowers are lookng much much better already.. lots of new white hairs reaching up out of the bud sites :) oh and since 2 days, red stems again :) get in there!

Hmm sounds good, man. So dya think it'd mix well with acid? :) What have you been tokin on by the way? I lost it :) One of my plants went purple too and my buddy told me to keep her around for few days more. What we do for these cool colours, right? :hookah:

Blood is high in iron so I can see that working a treat at fattening buds :) That purp sounds mental, I want some

Hmm sounds good, man. So dya think it'd mix well with acid? :) What have you been tokin on by the way? I lost it :) One of my plants went purple too and my buddy told me to keep her around for few days more. What we do for these cool colours, right? :hookah:

man, i just realized the camera didnt actually take the pics lol!

i just went and gave whoever was in the lounge a nice bit of the cheeky dry bud and then i saw they had a huge bowl of potatoe wedges, with a huge array of condiments! so i stay with the whole bud an we just smoked it all between 4 of us, they wanted me to play a dice game that involved mathermatics so i stayed laughing in my mind as too how mashed they will be in half hour, and we each rolled a joint ( they use rips here religously, but im oldskool L shape with a spanish twist :) )

we struggled half way through the game, i asked how everyone felt , and they just laughed histerically lol i really love this purple ramdom beauty, shame i will proberly never know :( lol

ill do a pic sesh in the morning, i am proper munted- my body just wants to go with gravity and a wise man told me to listen to my body , now i know so adios!!

oh i was first smoking the critical, for 4 days then the maxigom, of which i was upset about, but i take my words back now that it has cured a bit (whats dry is nearly all gone already lol) the maxigom is actually nice, has a real oldskool taste of how i remember it was ( god im gettng old lol) and its not so face melting, which has its benifits for sure! oh and you can taste more , much more the ak47, i presume they wanted the strength from the critical to boost ak47 :) nice idea!

fuck today i found out that im proberly going to stay in switzerland, but go and buy my mates merc 608 bus:) :) im so bord to live in a house lol then manasfest a cool bird with electricity, and a parking space in the city ( i thought i should get a work permit and do some renovations ) :)

oh and hey, wth the purple ones, leave them until all the hairs are orange :)

they look sick and obiously its more "stronger"

Back
Top Bottom