Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

P1000508.JPG

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

And heres some pics :) i forgot to clearly say that they drank 5L EACH :)

P10100923.JPG
P10100934.JPG
P10100945.JPG
P10100924.JPG
P10100935.JPG
P10100946.JPG

Heres the new setup, as my plants arent in LST anymore, they are the same diamiter as there pots, so ive interlocked all 4 to the left side of tent, it looks like a sea of green :) and the critical is at the back right and a maxigom front right

P10100955.JPG
P10100982.JPG
P10100964.JPG
P10100977.JPG

P10101014.JPG
P10101024.JPG
P10101036.JPG
P10101043.JPG
P10101053.JPG
P10101064.JPG
P10101072.JPG
P10101084.JPG
P10101093.JPG
P10101106.JPG
P10101115.JPG
P10101155.JPG
P10101124.JPG
P10101144.JPG
P10101135.JPG
P10101164.JPG

and then some nice smoke from a defol on my fems :) (it got twice the size after i washed my fingers in alchohol and then rolled up what was left in the bowl but i wasnt thinking about taking pics of it) :)

P10101175.JPG
P10101185.JPG

Very nice plants bro! :bravo: Curious.... is the dark colored booger ball pictured hash or something??

Very nice plants bro! :bravo: Curious.... is the dark colored booger ball pictured hash or something??

yeh its from the leave that took off from the plants on the left :)

Plus i found out that i will be going to north germany for the next grow :) a quiet house it a small village, ive got 1000w of electric to use there, so ill get another big light, (1200w) and then take the 3 leds in my rucksack, and get moving :) i want to do all my 10 auto mazar seeds that i still have in a room there, this will be for xmas i think :) hahaha i still have probation in germany until end of november, for selling weed at a festival in germany hahaha wankers!

afternoon

just found this journal, very, very nice....apparently u've done this before.....:clap::welldone:

thanx and best of luck with the rest of the harvest.

be well

fringe50

yeh skunny ive never used a bloom booster before- and im exited! is it actually possible to give a plant too much k?

afternoon

just found this journal, very, very nice....apparently u've done this before.....:clap::welldone:

thanx and best of luck with the rest of the harvest.

be well

fringe50

hi fringe :)

never properly before under lights, once i grew a seed i brought back with me from west africa, grew it in a tiny closet in the wall in a house i was stayin in... wait for it.... under a secrurity light that i found in the shed, it was a male, but i froze the pollen then my mate gave me a female pure powerplant and i made seeds with it..
called it gambian flower power :)

thanks for the compliments :) glad you "randomly" found my journal :) do you have one on the go?

yeh skunny ive never used a bloom booster before- and im exited! is it actually possible to give a plant too much k?

Yes mate so go easy with it & as with any nute, keep your eye out for burn. K lockout will make your leaves dry as a starter symptom :)

Cut down on all fertilizers in the end of bloom, that's my advice. Yes, your plants they need a lot of K, but as soon as they stopped stretching I'd consider giving only some conditioner, molasses or bacteria unless you see a deficiency or slow bud growth. I mean I never fertilize a lot, cause I depend on my soil to the most of the job, but it's your call in the end.

so am i right in thinking that a lock out is caused by a too much nute problem? they didnt have an red stalks so there wernt much nute in the soil, i must remember that they where started in april, and have only been in a 20 liter pot max, ok one is in a 35, so they will be hungry little monsters, plus the amount of buds on them are stupid really concidering they are maybe half meter tall max lol :) now after the last feed they have pirked up alot :) on the 16th they will get another good feed,(the next flower time with mr moon), SKUNNY i rememeber reading from you that you water until a 20% run off comes.. is this recommended for soil too?

Some sad news, a problem tht accured.. i cant rememeber when but we had some people come to the house and we went on "lockdown" i put all my autos in he long grass , and today someone said to me, hey dan are they your 2 plants down there? annd it was 2 maxgoms i had forgot to bring back! look at this :(

P10101224.JPG
P10101233.JPG
P10101244.JPG
P10101256.JPG
P10101267.JPG
P10101274.JPG
P10101282.JPG
P10101293.JPG
P10101305.JPG
P10101313.JPG

and on a happier note, feel free to look close ups at these plants, they will be ready ( i want to get full amber heads) in another 7 days, depending on sunlight!

P10101335.JPG
P10101347.JPG
P10101395.JPG
P10101403.JPG
P10101347.JPG
P10101335.JPG

I harvested aswell some fat critical buds :) ill take pics of when they are dry, oh and some maxigoms :)

god i dont even have time to catch up on subs, long dog walk then sleep for me!! oooo the mushrooms are popping up too in the forest :)

When I grew in soil I never went for run off. I'd feed for two weeks then clean water the third & repeat :) Shame about your auto dude :( Go check out my grow, I've just increased my veg room :)

Yes, this purple bud looks fantastic!

Hi OTM. What strain is that blackish purple bud? Looks good!

im not sure but its obviously the "auto bonsai" it was given to me by a guy called bonsai, the same guy who gave me one of his sativa seeds for a packet of skins on the way to switzerland :) he dosnt even know what day its as he is always drunk lol.. i did see a seed packet when he pulled out random objects from his bag, and they were called SOVIET, - no clue though, he had seeds everywhere and just said this is an auto and this is one from my huge sativas lol

Yes, this purple bud looks fantastic!

im exited too :) always nice to have an auto random beauty :) im going to check out if there is an auto called soviet and is it purple,, then im gunna check out skunnyboys new toys :p

it reminds me of black cream from sweet seeds, wow that was a pleasing grow last year, only had 3 of those though :(

Back
Top Bottom