Over fed? Over watered? Flushing question - Help Please + good pics

RandomtasK

Strains: Purple haze, Heavy duty fruity, g13
Medium: Ready gro Moisture formula
Nutes: General organics, great white
Lighting: 6 bulb 4' T5 for veg, 1k hps for flower soon
Water: Natural Spring water from the spring, heard plants like it but may be rich with minerals

Temps range from 70 to 80 degrees
Humidity ranges from 25% to 40%
PH: no PH adjusting with organic nutes, Although medium is at 6.8

I think I have burned these young plants a couple of times and I don't know what to do to restore them. I need some advice. They were originally in red cups, in really bad shape after i burned them and didn't give them enough space to root. then i re-potted into 1 gallon containers due to temporary space constraints. They started to look better and grew quite a bit after i repotted, but then i fed them half strength of the GO line feed schedule week 1. I figured since week two was almost double strength it would be fine. I think i burned them again. So after i concluded they were burned again, i watered a little early to clear some nutes. Then i watered again a day later because they looked terrible.

Here are my questions.

1. Is readygro moisture formula easy to overwater? my plants look pretty droopy. hard to identify this.

2. If my plants are burned, should i flush them asap? i feel like this could drown them.

3. Should i just leave them be and let them dry out completely and then continue with 1/4 strength? or just water without feeding?

I am actually kind of worried that i burned them and then washed all of the nutes out with water and now they arent picking up nutes due to overwatering. Am i overthinking this feeding stuff? Basically i am wondering if I need to flush becuase of nute burn? or do i need to let them dry because of overwatering. The last thing ill say is i am not really even positive these are the problems, what do you guys think i should do from here? Help me heal my babies!!

Thanks!!!:peace::Namaste:

IMG_108714.jpg

IMG_108511.jpg

IMG_108819.jpg

The defeciencys occuring seem to be mainly N-nitrogen & P-phosphorus in places.

This might of been due to under feeding... i'm guessing that as ya not mentioned on how much ya feeding apart from a recent comment of a full dosage to which would suggest under feeding in the past !

Some of leafs will pick up in health but the worst damaged ones will eventually shrival 'n' die... takes a little while for organic nutrients to kick in !

Ye you may of over watered just recently to get those drooping leafs... the funny thing is that under watering looks just the same also :thumb:

I would suggest learning the weight of the plant pot when freshly watered... aka when you have some run off trickling from drainage holes at the base to when the plant pot is dry often being lighter.

At present i would be tempted to let them dry out & then continue feeding with a suitable rate of nutrients for that stage of growth !

P.s its extremely difficult to achieve nutrient burn with organics :thumb:

The defeciencys occuring seem to be mainly N-nitrogen & P-phosphorus in places.

This might of been due to under feeding... i'm guessing that as ya not mentioned on how much ya feeding apart from a recent comment of a full dosage to which would suggest under feeding in the past !

Some of leafs will pick up in health but the worst damaged ones will eventually shrival 'n' die... takes a little while for organic nutrients to kick in !

Ye you may of over watered just recently to get those drooping leafs... the funny thing is that under watering looks just the same also :thumb:

I would suggest learning the weight of the plant pot when freshly watered... aka when you have some run off trickling from drainage holes at the base to when the plant pot is dry often being lighter.

At present i would be tempted to let them dry out & then continue feeding with a suitable rate of nutrients for that stage of growth !

P.s its extremely difficult to achieve nutrient burn with organics :thumb:

Thanks for the sound advice, after more extensive research, i realized that i have been feeding too little for organics. I fed them half strength today after they were dry, ill let you know how they look next week. Thanks again!:peace:

your ph seems totally out of whack try just mineral water. ive even used sparkling water before with very good success... and anytime i feed i would recommend less than called for always... less is better my friend cause u can always add more. too much can be a battle to get them back.best wishes and happy grow

Strains: Purple haze, Heavy duty fruity, g13
Medium: Ready gro Moisture formula
Nutes: General organics, great white
Lighting: 6 bulb 4' T5 for veg, 1k hps for flower soon
Water: Natural Spring water from the spring, heard plants like it but may be rich with minerals

Temps range from 70 to 80 degrees
Humidity ranges from 25% to 40%
PH: no PH adjusting with organic nutes, Although medium is at 6.8

I think I have burned these young plants a couple of times and I don't know what to do to restore them. I need some advice. They were originally in red cups, in really bad shape after i burned them and didn't give them enough space to root. then i re-potted into 1 gallon containers due to temporary space constraints. They started to look better and grew quite a bit after i repotted, but then i fed them half strength of the GO line feed schedule week 1. I figured since week two was almost double strength it would be fine. I think i burned them again. So after i concluded they were burned again, i watered a little early to clear some nutes. Then i watered again a day later because they looked terrible.

Here are my questions.

1. Is readygro moisture formula easy to overwater? my plants look pretty droopy. hard to identify this.

2. If my plants are burned, should i flush them asap? i feel like this could drown them.

3. Should i just leave them be and let them dry out completely and then continue with 1/4 strength? or just water without feeding?

I am actually kind of worried that i burned them and then washed all of the nutes out with water and now they arent picking up nutes due to overwatering. Am i overthinking this feeding stuff? Basically i am wondering if I need to flush becuase of nute burn? or do i need to let them dry because of overwatering. The last thing ill say is i am not really even positive these are the problems, what do you guys think i should do from here? Help me heal my babies!!

Thanks!!!:peace::Namaste:

IMG_108714.jpg

IMG_108511.jpg

IMG_108819.jpg

Most defiantly over fed and the nutes are locked ut, FLUSH THE SOIL. Make sure you get good drainage and its going to be normal for them to be wilting after but they will recover. DOnt feed any nutes for about a week until the soil dries after flushing. Keep me posted on the ypur plants it helo me to document defeciens and recor dthe recoverings of plant id really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom