Update as usual :) New account since I absolutely hated my last username! Been abused sadly but its still on going! Have been going over the forums here to find out why the lower yellowing. Could be because of my initial horrible watering practices or maybe a nutes deficiency. I have been wrong most of the time so always appreciate the input so one day I can be the one helping others out!

SOIL GROW

Strain - Seed find in bag from Death Bubba. (5 years + ago)
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - Tiny Cup
Lights - (1) Mars Hydro TS600
Nutrients - Root Farm Base 1 + Base 2 All purpose
Medium - ProMix Organic Vegetable & Herb Mix
PPM - Unknown
PH - 6.5 (ish) use liquid test kit
RH - 40% to 52%
Room Temperature - 23c (73.4f) - 27c (80.6f)
Tent Square Footage - 1.5' x 3'
Pests - None Known

I also found out that in soil I'm not supposed to feed nutes at every watering, which is what I had been doing. Only at 25% strength of what the bottle recommended though. Have switched to a water/nutes/water/nutes schedule as of June 7th being the first water only feeding in weeks.

1591658381951.png

1591658391779.png

Attachments

• 1591658874765.png
    1591658874765.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
Thats the ticket.... now, some quick advice.

You want her to develop roots all through that new soil and down to the bottom so the plant will take off in that new container. You have to now let her dry out in order to make that happen so that new roots go chasing for the water. But, that doesn't mean that you should neglect her for the 4-7 days this is going to take to drain all of the water, so for this wet/dry cycle only, give her a little drink every 3 days, until the bottom finally dries out and you can properly water again.

When you give her this little drink it is so that you can take advantage of the top spreader roots that fill in the top 3 inches of your soil. Try not to give any more water than would go down about 3" deep, and water not just around the original rootball, but put some water out at the outer edges too. Try really hard when you are done with your watering 3" deep, that the outside edge is the wettest place, and that will entice those spreader roots to grow laterally toward the edge.

Thats the ticket.... now, some quick advice.

You want her to develop roots all through that new soil and down to the bottom so the plant will take off in that new container. You have to now let her dry out in order to make that happen so that new roots go chasing for the water. But, that doesn't mean that you should neglect her for the 4-7 days this is going to take to drain all of the water, so for this wet/dry cycle only, give her a little drink every 3 days, until the bottom finally dries out and you can properly water again.

When you give her this little drink it is so that you can take advantage of the top spreader roots that fill in the top 3 inches of your soil. Try not to give any more water than would go down about 3" deep, and water not just around the original rootball, but put some water out at the outer edges too. Try really hard when you are done with your watering 3" deep, that the outside edge is the wettest place, and that will entice those spreader roots to grow laterally toward the edge.

Thank You for all the help Emilya :) new pot, new nightmares for watering in my head but always learning something new!

Here's a little update for all who have helped!

Decided to start a journal if you wanted to follow along for the trip! :rollit:

They look great Marse - I can't for the life of me get them to stay squat and nice and full like that - Mine are the epitome of a scraggly weed - despite being in full sun right from emergence!!! I can't figure it out. :hmmmm:

This is my first attempt at growing myself so I'm sure ill come along a lot of different issues. My biggest thing was too much water too often but I guess that's the fun & the heartbreak of it all lol I actually watched a clip in YouTube where this happened to someone and he added more dirt, couldn't say that's the proper way of doing it but seemed to work!

Back
Top Bottom