Padawan grower

ChronicMonkey

hey there

new to the whole growing scene especially the indoor growing scene. I just recently finished building my grow cabinet and still in the process of purchasing the much needed inside components for the grow.

i have a few questions but not sure what sections to post them in. Like questions about the strains i will be using, lights and so on. general questions about my setup basically. so any pointers in the right direction for making threads to get input will be appreciated.

oh and im from South Africa and here the choice or variety of components to use and seeds are very minimal so will have to do with what i can get my hands.

well here is to growing some dagga :yummy:

Welcome aboard!!....this section for most questions (you will get more responses in there for most things):

Frequently Asked Questions

There are sections for some specifics like "cabinet growing" in example:

Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup

But I think mostly reading in there you will learn a lot and for questions you will probably get more responses and faster ones in the FAQ section IMHO. Just give as much into as you can as 1. you get better help or more accurate 2. folks more apt to help if they don't have to play "20 questions" with you to get started trying to help.

Nice to see a fellow south african grower! I found 2 seed banks from SA, there's a dinafem bank in SA which Is extremely expensive but they sell just about all they strains you'd want, there's also Nguni seeds that sell a very few local strains like AKF2, Sangoma and Lucky packet. Best of luck bruv!

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom