Paranoid Southern Newbie

Welcome.Dude I just googled fentanyl. WTF. That seriously not good. How did u tell that was what was in it. I live in the uk. I had a friend order my seeds for me on his card to his address. Good friend. Then no link to me. I really dont think anyone goes out there way anymore to nab you for seeds but best to be safe. Once u have your seeds, learn how to clone and you will never have to buy that strain again. Proventing any other transactions needed for more seeds

Fent is pretty much common these days in the US. There was that big party out west where folks passed a joint around that was sprayed with fent, they all passed out. When the cops showed up, the first two cops also had a reaction and needed Narcan, because they simply touched their face with a bit of it on their hands. It truly is concentrated and dangerous. Apparently, the high that mother nature puts in our weed isn't enough, so folks feel the need to put a little something extra in it. Problem is, they usually don't pay any attention to dosing. The fent that we see around here is a concentrated clear spray, so you can't tell that weed, or alcohol or even food has it in it. This is one of the reasons I turned to growing my own, you just never know whats in the goodies when you get it on the street. The CEO of the company that makes it just went to jail, so hopefully they stop making. No drug needs to be that concentrated, that powerful that it can kill you just by coming into contact with your skin!

Even without substances such as Fentanyl for an extra kick, there can be other issues with what you buy from your local guy. Here in Canada there are class action lawsuits against at least two Health Canada Licensed Producers of Medical Marijuana. Mold and pesticides in their products have caused serious problems for many of their customers.

Growing your own you will know exactly what's in your product. You have full control, and full responsibility.

Fent is popular among heroin users in SOCal but just thinking out loud on keyboard. You would think if smoked it would kinda be like smoking a lovely (joint dipped in PCP). Thats crazy shit.

Anyways Zurple if you have a master card you can order on seedsman. If I had a Master Card I would without hesitation.

Fent is popular among heroin users in SOCal but just thinking out loud on keyboard. You would think if smoked it would kinda be like smoking a lovely (joint dipped in PCP). Thats crazy shit.

Anyways Zurole if you have a master card you can order on seedsman. If I had a Master Card I would without hesitation.

The pre-paid Mastercard I bought specifically for this would not work.

Anyways Zurole if you have a master card you can order on seedsman. If I had a Master Card I would without hesitation.

Smoking a j laced with fent makes smoking a joint laced with PCP seem like smoke fresh air, or so I'm told. It really is that powerful.

Side note, the only time I have done PCP was accidental from a laced joint. I had no idea. I was at a Jimmy Buffet concert and folks were passing bones around.

Another side note.... In the state of Massachussettes, now that weed is legal, lacing it with anything and then providing it to others and not telling them is Felony Assault…. The same as lacing cookies with laxatives!

The pre-paid Mastercard I bought specifically for this would not work.
Yea it has to have ability to be used international. I am looking into it cant remember what I used when I ordered seeds from Amsterdam as its been a while and that was the last time I buy from there. Seeds Sucked Swamp Arse!

Just tried to order seeds from seedsman and right now I think the only form of payment he can take is master card and bitcoin. I dont have either and tried to use zelle but for some reason it wont go through says to call a number to get issue resolved. And say what, im buying pot seeds. I think banks are just smashing on the purchase of seeds so all seed vendors they know of are flagged. I do have a business paypal master card but I dont like using my business account for my personal pleasures :rofl:. Too bad to cause he has some auto lemon I wanted and it was $20.07 for 10 seeds. Post back if you find a worthy vendor. Id send you some I got from local dispensary but theres no info given other then feminized bubba kush.

That's awesome, I may take you up on it. Thanks

I was on site earlier its discreet shipping only other option is insurance and then theres insurance with breeder packaging but I couldnt check out was going to use zelle and it wont allow me to checkout.
Did the same to me, so I will give it a day or two.

Yea it has to have ability to be used international. I am looking into it cant remember what I used when I ordered seeds from Amsterdam as its been a while and that was the last time I buy from there. Seeds Sucked Swamp Arse!

I haven't been able to use my credit cards (3 of them) at any of the Seed banks in the EU, because all three of my banks are FDIC insured. Because of that, they won't allow purchases of the seeds. I believe they are worried the Feds will come after them for racketeering (allowing their bank cards to be used during the course of a felony). That was the explanation I was given by the bank manager at Bank of America.

Canabis is still illegal in the U.S., no matter what state you live in, in the eyes of "The Man".

Hey guys. I've been lurking here the past few weeks and have learned a ton. I am in the southeast area of the US, so we still have a few issues with legalization. I am in my 50s and have never attempted to grow before, so I purchased a lot of gear, but don't have seeds yet.

After paying $300 an oz for basic smoke, and with people lacing with fentanyl, I have to grow my own asap.

I am looking forward to starting my first grow log, but I am too paranoid to order seeds online. I don't want to use my credit card, no one accepts paypal and i can't fund Bitcoin from my bank account. I am wondering how to protect my privacy, but need to do something, so I am open to advice from hopefully someone familiar with my situation.

Thanks in advance

Welcome, I'm in the SE US also and we've had some Fentanyl laced weed cases and warnings. Three years ago we never heard of the stuff around here. About a month ago we had 4 deaths from Fentanyl in less than 24 hours. Don't know if any of those were on weed or just straight up. Maybe we're close by each other. I've ordered from several seedbanks and haven't had an issue. My understanding is that if they are seized at customs, you get a letter saying if you want your package you need to show up in person. You don't show, that's the end of it. Nobody comes knocking.

Even without substances such as Fentanyl for an extra kick, there can be other issues with what you buy from your local guy. Here in Canada there are class action lawsuits against at least two Health Canada Licensed Producers of Medical Marijuana. Mold and pesticides in their products have caused serious problems for many of their customers.

Growing your own you will know exactly what's in your product. You have full control, and full responsibility.
This is why I want to grow it myself, plus the satisfaction of going from seed to harvest.

Anyways Zurple if you have a master card you can order on seedsman. If I had a Master Card I would without hesitation.
I have a paypal mastercard, so maybe it may be worth a shot, especially if they ship rom within the US

Back
Top Bottom