Paranoid Southern Newbie

zurple

Hey guys. I've been lurking here the past few weeks and have learned a ton. I am in the southeast area of the US, so we still have a few issues with legalization. I am in my 50s and have never attempted to grow before, so I purchased a lot of gear, but don't have seeds yet.

After paying $300 an oz for basic smoke, and with people lacing with fentanyl, I have to grow my own asap.

I am looking forward to starting my first grow log, but I am too paranoid to order seeds online. I don't want to use my credit card, no one accepts paypal and i can't fund Bitcoin from my bank account. I am wondering how to protect my privacy, but need to do something, so I am open to advice from hopefully someone familiar with my situation.

Thanks in advance

You can do cash transactions with some seedbanks. You've effectively eliminated every other form of transaction haha. Bitcoin is how I paid for mine.

There are a couple ways to buy Bitcoin for cash but I have never done it and have not looked into it in over 6 months so it may be closed down by now.

Welcome.Dude I just googled fentanyl. WTF. That seriously not good. How did u tell that was what was in it. I live in the uk. I had a friend order my seeds for me on his card to his address. Good friend. Then no link to me. I really dont think anyone goes out there way anymore to nab you for seeds but best to be safe. Once u have your seeds, learn how to clone and you will never have to buy that strain again. Proventing any other transactions needed for more seeds

Hey guys. I've been lurking here the past few weeks and have learned a ton. I am in the southeast area of the US, so we still have a few issues with legalization. I am in my 50s and have never attempted to grow before, so I purchased a lot of gear, but don't have seeds yet.

After paying $300 an oz for basic smoke, and with people lacing with fentanyl, I have to grow my own asap.

I am looking forward to starting my first grow log, but I am too paranoid to order seeds online. I don't want to use my credit card, no one accepts paypal and i can't fund Bitcoin from my bank account. I am wondering how to protect my privacy, but need to do something, so I am open to advice from hopefully someone familiar with my situation.

Thanks in advance

Our sponsor Seedsman has an option where you can send a Postal Money order to a US address. I've dealt with Seedsman, and only had problems getting the funds to them from Canada. Like you, I can't buy bitcoin though the bank. The pre-paid Mastercard I bought could not be used on their website, the routing information they provided was not recognized by the banks or financial institutions here. I ended up sending a Postal Money order to a US address.

I've heard that another of our sponsors, TrueNorth here in Canada accepts cash by mail. Perhaps a registered letter to them would work for you.

At some point ya just gotta do it

@SeedsMan takes Zelle, think that's it, works great, is to a person not a business, they ship stealthy, works great

Welcome.Dude I just googled fentanyl. WTF. That seriously not good. How did u tell that was what was in it. I live in the uk. I had a friend order my seeds for me on his card to his address. Good friend. Then no link to me. I really dont think anyone goes out there way anymore to nab you for seeds but best to be safe. Once u have your seeds, learn how to clone and you will never have to buy that strain again. Proventing any other transactions needed for more seeds

Me personally, I have never seen it, but the news reported it locally. I think it's more common in the rural areas.

Our sponsor Seedsman has an option where you can send a Postal Money order to a US address. I've dealt with Seedsman, and only had problems getting the funds to them from Canada. Like you, I can't buy bitcoin though the bank. The pre-paid Mastercard I bought could not be used on their website, the routing information they provided was not recognized by the banks or financial institutions here. I ended up sending a Postal Money order to a US address.

I've heard that another of our sponsors, TrueNorth here in Canada accepts cash by mail. Perhaps a registered letter to them would work for you.

Looking into them now, thanks.

Me personally, I have never seen it, but the news reported it locally. I think it's more common in the rural areas.
Really? Seems more like a city thing from my spot in the sticks. Haha.

I love seedsman they get the bulk of my seed purchases

Really? Seems more like a city thing from my spot in the sticks. Haha.

I love seedsman they get the bulk of my seed purchases

Was just on the seedsman website, but when I went to checkout, I didn't see an option for discreet shipping and their address form didn't have a suite/apartment number field....

Was just on the seedsman website, but when I went to checkout, I didn't see an option for discreet shipping and their address form didn't have a suite/apartment number field....
Just put it on main address line

Xxxxxx, apt 3 or whatever

Welcome,zurple !
I just did the money order thing with @SeedsMan -You just let them know that you're sending a Money order,and they'll hold your order till they get it, then they ship it out right away.
Adds a couple days to the process,but even with that,I had my seeds in 2 weeks.

Just tried to order seeds from seedsman and right now I think the only form of payment he can take is master card and bitcoin. I dont have either and tried to use zelle but for some reason it wont go through says to call a number to get issue resolved. And say what, im buying pot seeds. I think banks are just smashing on the purchase of seeds so all seed vendors they know of are flagged. I do have a business paypal master card but I dont like using my business account for my personal pleasures :rofl:. Too bad to cause he has some auto lemon I wanted and it was $20.07 for 10 seeds. Post back if you find a worthy vendor. Id send you some I got from local dispensary but theres no info given other then feminized bubba kush.

I was on site earlier its discreet shipping only other option is insurance and then theres insurance with breeder packaging but I couldnt check out was going to use zelle and it wont allow me to checkout.

Back
Top Bottom