Paranoid Southern Newbie

Paypal master card was declined said cannot perform this transaction and now I have duplicate orders pending at seedsman this is PISSING me off!!!!!
Well, that sucks. I am going to Colorado for my birthday in September, so maybe I can just purchase them with cash in person and drop them in the mail to pick up when I get back.

Why dont you just carry them with you?
Because I'm a paranoid, southern, newbie! lol

Mostly because I plan on bringing back a few goodies, and don't want to press my luck.

Because I'm a paranoid, southern, newbie! lol

Mostly because I plan on bringing back a few goodies, and don't want to press my luck.
Do you gotta go through a check point? If so let me make you more paranoid. A young lady I know loves edibles so she bought quite a bit and left a couple in the car. She went to tijuana and on the way back the dogs hit on them so she got busted. She got off easy and they tossed them being she was on her way into San Diego where its legal and shes from just explained she forgot they were in the car. Shes Hot though if it was me I would probly be in jail right now.

I guess when you start a thread with Paranoid I should know better then to ask that question! :rofl:
I try not to disappoint.

I have some bag seed, but not sure which bag I obtained them from. I don't want to waste my time with them. I purchased too much nice gear for my first grow, so I want something that's female and not an auto, and I'd like to know what I am growing.

Do you gotta go through a check point? If so let me make you more paranoid. A young lady I know loves edibles so she bought quite a bit and left a couple in the car. She went to tijuana and on the way back the dogs hit on them so she got busted. She got off easy and they tossed them being she was on her way into San Diego where its legal and shes from just explained she forgot they were in the car. Shes Hot though if it was me I would probly be in jail right now.
I am not sure if there is a check point. We are flying straight through from state to state. I would only bring a few carts and maybe some candy.

Tried calling seedsman to see whats up and now I have these 2 damn orders pending and I must say I am not very satisfied with their customer service.
That's odd. Every forum and reddit claims they have the best service and etc. Must be a fluke?

I try not to disappoint.

I have some bag seed, but not sure which bag I obtained them from. I don't want to waste my time with them. I purchased too much nice gear for my first grow, so I want something that's female and not an auto, and I'd like to know what I am growing.
Yea uh I grew in a box with $1 store sunshades as reflectors and 4 20 w CFL's for my first couple of grows. I now have upgraded twice and only on my 4th or 5th grow and I still use bag seed aside from the bubba kush seeds I got and to be honest I got some blueberry smelling bud out of some of those bag seeds. You may be surprised at what you have in hand.

Yea uh I grew in a box with $1 store sunshades as reflectors and 4 20 w CFL's for my first couple of grows. I now have upgraded twice and only on my 4th or 5th grow and I still use bag seed aside from the bubba kush seeds I got and to be honest I got some blueberry smelling bud out of some of those bag seeds. You may be surprised at what you have in hand.
Do you have a grow log on here?

No I just started a new grow Im new here as well only been on a week. I plan on starting a journal I have 4 bubba kush about 3 days in soil and about 4" in height so I will be sorting out the details to post soon.
Hopefully, I will be starting mine soon. Maybe with the bagseed and this community, we may be able to determine what they are. I may soak them to night just in case. I want to get started and we all know it will be a few months until I know if my efforts bears fruit.

All this talk about having issues getting seeds made me sad. I had to get my seed stash out and look to feel better (Yes I know that's pathetic). I feel better now. I hope everyone else is feelin groovy. Almost the weekend!

All this talk about having issues getting seeds mad me sad. I had to get my seed stash out and look at them to feel better. I feel better now. I hope everyone else is feelin groovy. Almost the weekend!

Now you're just rubbing it in! lol
Do you have any green crack female seeds? I think that's what I'd like to grow first, based on the reviews of it.

No really, I was sad for real. :lot-o-toke:

All this talk about having issues getting seeds made me sad. I had to get my seed stash out and look to feel better (Yes I know that's pathetic). I feel better now. I hope everyone else is feelin groovy. Almost the weekend!

I dont see any lemon in there. I have the sour palet. Im the guy that drinks Arrogant Bastard like it was Pabst

I dont see any lemon in there. I have the sour palet. Im the guy that drinks Arrogant Bastard like it was Pabst

Yeah, never grown any lemon types. We should do a big community lemon grow one of these days, like the Chemdog gorw thingy.

Hey, you make it sound like PBR isn't the best beer on the planet. Grew up on that and Genesee up in upstate NY.

Hopefully, I will be starting mine soon. Maybe with the bagseed and this community, we may be able to determine what they are. I may soak them to night just in case. I want to get started and we all know it will be a few months until I know if my efforts bears fruit.

Yeah man, when you drop those beans in, do a journal and a bunch of us will sub in. It'll be fun, we'll get something to grow!

Back
Top Bottom