Paranoid Southern Newbie

Yeah, never grown any lemon types. We should do a big community lemon grow one of these days, like the Chemdog gorw thingy.

Hey, you make it sound like PBR isn't the best beer on the planet. Grew up on that and Genesee up in upstate NY.
No PBR is the shiznit for chillin. Im saying I drink that micro brew shit like its PBR! Actually been sober a little over 2 weeks right now.

Yeah, never grown any lemon types. We should do a big community lemon grow one of these days, like the Chemdog gorw thingy.

Hey, you make it sound like PBR isn't the best beer on the planet. Grew up on that and Genesee up in upstate NY.
You ever here of Scuzz Twittly? Check him out on youtube he has a song about PBR.

Hey guys. I've been lurking here the past few weeks and have learned a ton. I am in the southeast area of the US, so we still have a few issues with legalization. I am in my 50s and have never attempted to grow before, so I purchased a lot of gear, but don't have seeds yet.

After paying $300 an oz for basic smoke, and with people lacing with fentanyl, I have to grow my own asap.

I am looking forward to starting my first grow log, but I am too paranoid to order seeds online. I don't want to use my credit card, no one accepts paypal and i can't fund Bitcoin from my bank account. I am wondering how to protect my privacy, but need to do something, so I am open to advice from hopefully someone familiar with my situation.

Thanks in advance
:welcome: to :420: zurple:passitleft: I don't know about fentanyl but a few people might shake some hash out of it :rofl:
And I paid cash to one of our sponsors...Herbies...I got an email in 3 days, and received my order in 11 :yahoo:
:snowboating::goodluck:

I just got home and making some coconut oil for some brownies, while hanging the exhaust filter and fan in my tent. Now just chilling and lazy on the couch. You guys have been great. By the way, what's the average age here? I'll be 51 in Sept.

I just got home and making some coconut oil for some brownies, while hanging the exhaust filter and fan in my tent. Now just chilling and lazy on the couch. You guys have been great. By the way, what's the average age here? I'll be 51 in Sept.

51 also in September.

Turned 52 in July :thumb:
51 - DAMN thats old :rofl:
50's ain't old :hmmmm::hmmmm: hell it's the new 20's :rofl:

Welcome. I'm in Cali and had no problems with True North or Cannapot. Most seed banks have a discreet option. I understand your paranoia living where you live.

Welcome. I'm in Cali and had no problems with True North or Cannapot. Most seed banks have a discreet option. I understand your paranoia living where you live.
Hey Ala, whats up? You know of any US based places to get seeds. I came across a spot I think theyre in Colorado dont wanna mention name here and end up kicked out but they have some decent pricing and tomorrow is a 50% off sale.

There are some places in US, but keep it mind that legally it is more problematic to ship across state lines than to ship into the country from outside. None of them are sponsors that I know. I did try one here in Cali but had an issue and several attempts to contact customer service were not successful so I gave up.

LOL Greetings from the great white north Zurple. You're a youngster, I could have changed your diapers, I was 16 the first time your butt got swatted. I can understand your caution, from what I'm hearing getting busted in the southern states is pretty damn far from a pleasant experience. Stick with it, there are plenty of folks on this site that have been in your shoes. If you can find a solution on here it probably doesn't exist.

Our sponsor Seedsman has an option where you can send a Postal Money order to a US address. I've dealt with Seedsman, and only had problems getting the funds to them from Canada. Like you, I can't buy bitcoin though the bank. The pre-paid Mastercard I bought could not be used on their website, the routing information they provided was not recognized by the banks or financial institutions here. I ended up sending a Postal Money order to a US address.

I've heard that another of our sponsors, TrueNorth here in Canada accepts cash by mail. Perhaps a registered letter to them would work for you.
I use Coinbase to buy my bitcoin and live in the states. They take my bank account info, but I had to go through a confirmation deposit and reporting deal to prove my id.

I'm the Granny. I'm 69 in September. (I know, it is kinda rude to be 69.) LOL

I'm glad to know there are folks my age, and older, on here. A few other sites I have visited seems like a younger crowd. This forum has been the best, so far, so I guess I'll stick here in one place for my information.

Back
Top Bottom