Paranoid Southern Newbie

How could someone spray a beautiful thing like this
20190727_185927.jpg
Looks nice. What strain is it?

Fent is pretty much common these days in the US. There was that big party out west where folks passed a joint around that was sprayed with fent, they all passed out. When the cops showed up, the first two cops also had a reaction and needed Narcan, because they simply touched their face with a bit of it on their hands. It truly is concentrated and dangerous. Apparently, the high that mother nature puts in our weed isn't enough, so folks feel the need to put a little something extra in it. Problem is, they usually don't pay any attention to dosing. The fent that we see around here is a concentrated clear spray, so you can't tell that weed, or alcohol or even food has it in it. This is one of the reasons I turned to growing my own, you just never know whats in the goodies when you get it on the street. The CEO of the company that makes it just went to jail, so hopefully they stop making. No drug needs to be that concentrated, that powerful that it can kill you just by coming into contact with your skin!
That's disgusting behaviour it really is. The government cant complain tho. The longer its illegal to use, know matter where u are. Black market scum bag kingpin wannabes gunna fucking with it freely with users no option to go to legitimate growers with the right permits. I really dont know the logic behind the major players who run this world

That's disgusting behaviour it really is. The government cant complain tho. The longer its illegal to use, know matter where u are. Black market scum bag kingpin wannabes gunna fucking with it freely with users no option to go to legitimate growers with the right permits. I really dont know the logic behind the major players who run this world

Their only goal is re-election. They take the money from big business, and either vote the way big business wants, or lose the funds to get re-elected. Big business, specifically Dow Corning, and Randolf Hearst provided the impetus for getting cannabis banned originally. Dow Corning for their nylon to take over the rope market, and Randolf Hearst to protect his forest investments for paper making.

Hey guys. I've been lurking here the past few weeks and have learned a ton. I am in the southeast area of the US, so we still have a few issues with legalization. I am in my 50s and have never attempted to grow before, so I purchased a lot of gear, but don't have seeds yet.

After paying $300 an oz for basic smoke, and with people lacing with fentanyl, I have to grow my own asap.

I am looking forward to starting my first grow log, but I am too paranoid to order seeds online. I don't want to use my credit card, no one accepts paypal and i can't fund Bitcoin from my bank account. I am wondering how to protect my privacy, but need to do something, so I am open to advice from hopefully someone familiar with my situation.

Thanks in advance
Have a look at this dude. This is the way forward

Have a look at this dude. This is the way forward
Would help if I posted the link. Duh.

Would help if I posted the link. Duh.
Going to read that next, thanks.

I placed an order with seedsman last night, so wish me luck...

Also, my grow log is started. The link is in my sig. I really could use some help with my first grow, so check it out and keep me company.

Good luck. I have had good luck with a couple more seedbanks not sponsored here and bad luck with couple that are. I started using postal money order and was sure to get tracking on your money orders. I had to actually pay for a money order to be returned to me because one of the 'big boys' had such shitty customers service. It cost me 14 bucks and they heard about it

Good luck. I have had good luck with a couple more seedbanks not sponsored here and bad luck with couple that are. I started using postal money order and was sure to get tracking on your money orders. I had to actually pay for a money order to be returned to me because one of the 'big boys' had such shitty customers service. It cost me 14 bucks and they heard about it
Yeah, I have my fingers crossed. Seedsman has good reviews, so I feel pretty good about it.
I'll post an update of my experience with them.

Our sponsor Seedsman has an option where you can send a Postal Money order to a US address. I've dealt with Seedsman, and only had problems getting the funds to them from Canada. Like you, I can't buy bitcoin though the bank. The pre-paid Mastercard I bought could not be used on their website, the routing information they provided was not recognized by the banks or financial institutions here. I ended up sending a Postal Money order to a US address.

I've heard that another of our sponsors, TrueNorth here in Canada accepts cash by mail. Perhaps a registered letter to them would work for you.
I've heard nothing but positive things about Seedman. They will be my next stop.

Back
Top Bottom