Paranoid Southern Newbie

What happened?
Oh they had everythig on hold and wanted to verify my debit card linked to my bank so I said forget it I will send cash I would rather risk losing $100 then say a $1000. I did place a order with the site I gave you and am just going to place a new cash order with seedsman

All of their feminine seeds are on backorder until the end of August, so my search continues. Also, they're cash or money order only.
I think the way things are going with banks everyone is going to be cash or money order. I will send you message to only place I know that excepted debit/credit cards. I used my paypal debit card with them however I wasnt able to get any of the beans to sprout. My nephew did get the few I sent him to sprout and said theyre finicky the temp has to stay about 75. I dont have the capability to keep a steady temp like that. I will say I did get them pretty quick.

Go check out Coinbase, get yourself bitcoin, and you'll be Groovy. There isn't anything wrong with buying bitcoin anywhere in the U.S. that I am aware of. Once you have it, you can buy whatever you want and it is untraceable. All the seed bank gets is a random code, all you get is a random code. Its worth the effort.

Get like $50 in bitcoin more than you need an leave it there. By the time you are ready for seeds, it'll be worth enough to get seeds without investing more. I haven't actually added money in years. Seems that when its time to buy seeds, its way more than it was the last time.

Last night I scored some seeds from my brother in law. It's bag seed, but it's seeds that his nephew bought online, so they came from a somewhat legit resource. Only problem is when he bought them, they shipped to him with the original packets and he didn't remember what they were. The dude grew them in his closet with some cheap lights, but left a male plant and ended up getting a bunch of weed with seeds.

At least this will get me a test run started. I am going to Colorado in September, so I can hopefully purchase some seed while I am there.

I might still get a few online, but it's not as pressing as it was when I started this thread.

I appreciate all of your support, and I have followed you guys on here so I can stay in touch. Looking forward to learning more and getting your feedback as I attempt my first grow.

I'll be glad to see you get started, zurple. Congrats.

Fent is pretty much common these days in the US. There was that big party out west where folks passed a joint around that was sprayed with fent, they all passed out. When the cops showed up, the first two cops also had a reaction and needed Narcan, because they simply touched their face with a bit of it on their hands. It truly is concentrated and dangerous. Apparently, the high that mother nature puts in our weed isn't enough, so folks feel the need to put a little something extra in it. Problem is, they usually don't pay any attention to dosing. The fent that we see around here is a concentrated clear spray, so you can't tell that weed, or alcohol or even food has it in it. This is one of the reasons I turned to growing my own, you just never know whats in the goodies when you get it on the street. The CEO of the company that makes it just went to jail, so hopefully they stop making. No drug needs to be that concentrated, that powerful that it can kill you just by coming into contact with your skin!
I didn't even get a notification on your reply sorry. That stuff is fucked up. If I found out I'd been given that, even from my street dealer id be going crazy. I know he would never risk his own credibility having that in his possession. Iv never heard of enhancers like that. Iv heard of sprays going on to increase the weight. But never ones that are so dangerous they make u pass out. That's some angle dust shit. Are u saying big manufactures are doing this or have done this or is it black market. Didnt the states grow like ten times the amount needed when all the legalisation happened? The Gov probs laced it themselves and slowly dripping it back threw lol

I didn't even get a notification on your reply sorry. That stuff is fucked up. If I found out I'd been given that, even from my street dealer id be going crazy. I know he would never risk his own credibility having that in his possession. Iv never heard of enhancers like that. Iv heard of sprays going on to increase the weight. But never ones that are so dangerous they make u pass out. That's some angle dust shit. Are u saying big manufactures are doing this or have done this or is it black market. Didnt the states grow like ten times the amount needed when all the legalisation happened? The Gov probs laced it themselves and slowly dripping it back threw lol

I am not sure if it's gov misinformation to disrupt the black market, but pretty sure it's just sketchy assholes doing it. I just like the idea of growing my own. This was just one of the reasons I am pursuing this. Just going to do a low key grow.

They created an epidemic.

Was just on the seedsman website, but when I went to checkout, I didn't see an option for discreet shipping and their address form didn't have a suite/apartment number field....
Hey guys. I've been lurking here the past few weeks and have learned a ton. I am in the southeast area of the US, so we still have a few issues with legalization. I am in my 50s and have never attempted to grow before, so I purchased a lot of gear, but don't have seeds yet.

After paying $300 an oz for basic smoke, and with people lacing with fentanyl, I have to grow my own asap.

I am looking forward to starting my first grow log, but I am too paranoid to order seeds online. I don't want to use my credit card, no one accepts paypal and i can't fund Bitcoin from my bank account. I am wondering how to protect my privacy, but need to do something, so I am open to advice from hopefully someone familiar with my situation.

Thanks in advance

sucks it isn’t legal everywhere.

Lacing with fentanyl. Crazy town.

Look into www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com. He says he has an ironclad way to get seeds into your hands. Never tried it though. I like in CA so I can just walk into a dispensary.

How could someone spray a beautiful thing like this
20190727_185927.jpg

Back
Top Bottom