Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

IMG_5411.jpg
IMG_5402.jpg

Day flower 21 ladybugs on patrol. after seeing how fast the lady bugs destroyed the Gnats I will buy some for every grow 500 for $5 on the ZON (yes @Azimuth the big green monster SIP + stretch = runaway jungle)
Grow on my friend's

Hey guys waiting on my white and green christmas I have about 4-5 weeks left at least, and it amazes me how the crystals never show under the lights with a camera. one thing I learned is dont F with a lady bug they are vicious lil critters
IMG_5475.jpg
IMG_5476.jpg
IMG_5474.jpg
IMG_5471.jpg

Hey guys waiting on my white and green christmas I have about 4-5 weeks left at least, and it amazes me how the crystals never show under the lights with a camera. one thing I learned is dont F with a lady bug they are vicious lil critters
IMG_5475.jpg
IMG_5476.jpg
IMG_5474.jpg
IMG_5471.jpg
Garden looks great my friend.
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

happy new year my friends and may it be better than the last. getting closer to harvest of course I had to get in touch with @Bill284 due to Foxtailing wondering what I did now, but found out it is common in most Ocifer (cap/junkie -Rosetta stone)
Take care and stay safe my friends
IMG_5567.jpg
IMG_5569.jpg
IMG_5564.jpg
IMG_5560.jpg

happy new year my friends and may it be better than the last. getting closer to harvest of course I had to get in touch with @Bill284 due to Foxtailing wondering what I did now, but found out it is common in most Ocifer (cap/junkie -Rosetta stone)
Take care and stay safe my friends
IMG_5567.jpg
IMG_5569.jpg
IMG_5564.jpg
IMG_5560.jpg
Great colors Amigo.
Well done.
Have a great New Year.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Guess who lol well I just finished my grow the lights are out and the new crop of and I plan to start a new journal and be more active in the forums my health is better gotta face it im a 62 yr old stoner im like a awesome plant on (week) weak 7 . like my plant my leaves started changing color all my hairs look more like foxtails than Pistils ever thing starts to sag and droop or fall off gotta take all kinds of meds/EWC to make my ramblin short Im getting old and I feel like a pot plant waiting to be harvested lol before I start my journal I need to say I have learned so much from my friends at 420 thanks guys and gals

as always I have a few questions before I go

@Costanza hey buddy hope all is well, when @Bill284 introduced us and you really helped with my first real scrog . at the end of that grow you made some bubble hash. I have bags on the way from the ZON. Did you use fresh weed or cure it first? My Wife loves Wax but it really isnt good for you gets Ya really high but it also harms I know what is in bubble hash if you have any tips I would appreciate it

@Azimuth man oh man did you get me hooked I will never stop using a SIP they are amazing huge plants and Buds They were drinking about 1.5 gallons a day ,for each one thier nute intake is down to 1 gallon for 3 days 20% amber.I wish you would have told me to get a ladder and a chainsaw to trim with lol
seriously though as much as I love them it never fails by the end of the grow my buckets smell like a septic tank luckily the smell of the buds covered the shit smell . is there anything to stop that? I thought about using baking soda but I dont thin that would help and be harmful I have the Gropro bucket 5 gal and this time Im using my grobuddy- with a 8 gallon fabric bag made especially for thier SIP

@Bill284 well all I do is say THANK YOU for being there from the start you have been my go to guy for the last 2 yrs and most of all a friend

so everyone get ready for my sick sense of humor, typos, and endless questions

Stay safe/stay stoned

Guess who lol well I just finished my grow the lights are out and the new crop of and I plan to start a new journal and be more active in the forums my health is better gotta face it im a 62 yr old stoner im like a awesome plant on (week) weak 7 . like my plant my leaves started changing color all my hairs look more like foxtails than Pistils ever thing starts to sag and droop or fall off gotta take all kinds of meds/EWC to make my ramblin short Im getting old and I feel like a pot plant waiting to be harvested lol before I start my journal I need to say I have learned so much from my friends at 420 thanks guys and gals

@Costanza hey buddy hope all is well, when @Bill284 introduced us and you really helped with my first real scrog . at the end of that grow you made some bubble hash. I have bags on the way from the ZON. Did you use fresh weed or cure it first? My Wife loves Wax but it really isnt good for you gets Ya really high but it also harms I know what is in bubble hash if you have any tips I would appreciate it

@Azimuth man oh man did you get me hooked I will never stop using a SIP they are amazing huge plants and Buds They were drinking about 1.5 gallons a day ,for each one thier nute intake is down to 1 gallon for 3 days 20% amber.I wish you would have told me to get a ladder and a chainsaw to trim with lol
seriously though as much as I love them it never fails by the end of the grow my buckets smell like a septic tank luckily the smell of the buds covered the shit smell . is there anything to stop that? I thought about using baking soda but I dont thin that would help and be harmful I have the Gropro bucket 5 gal and this time Im using my grobuddy- with a 8 gallon fabric bag made especially for thier SIP

@Bill284 well all I do is say THANK YOU for being there from the start you have been my go to guy for the last 2 yrs and most of all a friend

Stay safe/stay stoned
I tried it both ways with fresh frozen and with cured buds. I got poor results both ways I think made some mistakes when I washed them. With the cured buds I washed right away and with the frozen I let them soak in the ice water for 30 minutes and then washed them. I hear the way to go is manually stirring the bucket but I’ve done that once before and it sucks

Stay safe/stay stoned
Congrats on finishing up your grow buddy.
Looking forward to the new one :thumb:
Hope you and the family are doing well.
:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I know, right!? Me neither, and glad you found a method that suits you. I figure as long as you're going to put in the time, money and effort at growing you plants, you might as well make the most of it. And if you can do so with less effort it's that much better!

That may have more to do with your watering practices as I never get that. Tag me on your next grow and we can work through it. I'm not familiar with the fabric bags and GroBuddy, but sounds like similar tek.

Congrats on the harvest. Wishing you many more!

Hey Guys remember me? its been awhile, I feel like Im living in a nightmare any way thank God for weed; I need to show how my harvest turned out. I can honestly say this was my best grow ever and the best pot I have ever grown,
Yield

14.3 ounces of dense hard Bud
3 oz of bud fresh frozen and all larf I got just shy of 1 oz of Simpson balls (hashish made from bubble hash Grade 3 and grade 5-6 ) *Costanza my first run I did by hand and got very little I put a paint mixer on my drill OMG the amount of 75 and 45 micron astounded me I felt like I hit the lotto
ans last but not least I got a small mason jar of awesome keif
IMG_5783.jpg
IMG_5745 (1).jpg

this was just a fraction of the grating I had to do
IMG_5782.jpg
IMG_5791.jpg

as one grow ends another begins the circle of Im really high
IMG_5685.jpg
IMG_5775 (1).jpg

Guys I miss my friends and I miss 420 mag right now life is being a consistent bitch, something gets fixed and something new breaks. Im just glad I can grow my weed for a little break. I hope soon Ill be back full time til than stay safe and stay stoned

IMG_5775 (1).jpg

Hey Guys remember me? its been awhile, I feel like Im living in a nightmare any way thank God for weed; I need to show how my harvest turned out. I can honestly say this was my best grow ever and the best pot I have ever grown,
Yield

14.3 ounces of dense hard Bud
3 oz of bud fresh frozen and all larf I got just shy of 1 oz of Simpson balls (hashish made from bubble hash Grade 3 and grade 5-6 ) *Costanza my first run I did by hand and got very little I put a paint mixer on my drill OMG the amount of 75 and 45 micron astounded me I felt like I hit the lotto
ans last but not least I got a small mason jar of awesome keif
IMG_5783.jpg
IMG_5745 (1).jpg

this was just a fraction of the grating I had to do
IMG_5782.jpg
IMG_5791.jpg

as one grow ends another begins the circle of Im really high
IMG_5685.jpg
IMG_5775 (1).jpg

Guys I miss my friends and I miss 420 mag right now life is being a consistent bitch, something gets fixed and something new breaks. Im just glad I can grow my weed for a little break. I hope soon Ill be back full time til than stay safe and stay stoned

IMG_5775 (1).jpg
I messaged you this morning.
Check your phone 😂
Glad to hear from you. :passitleft:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey guys hope your having a good weekend. I said I wanted to get back and be more active. I have a new grow starts sponsored By SSSC with a awesome Purple OG punch and a rare crystal white Kush (white widow and ok Kush with some Bubba kush thrown in for good measure)

But I have about a half of lb of Anesia Frozen Black cherry massive resin but I grew it out in the garage and fought spidermites it feels and smells great But I have about a lb of OCIIFER to smoke so I am going to wash and freeze it and make bubble hash and make half Simpson Balls and half pressed Rosin.

I have seen what a bubble hash washing machine produces and what hand stirring produces. either it is much easier than I thought and if any one is interested I will add a hash section on this jornal I will show diffrent technics of extracting bubble hash. how to dry and use a multi-plane (small grater) how to use what bags in order to get the best quality get 5-6 * hash and how the grading system works

Simpson ball or Rosen both are 70 -95 % THC weather you use a rosin press or a wine bottle full of boiling water I have learn a lot these last few months if people are interested Ill share what I learned
I mean cannabis Cookies are good for only so long lol

Hey guys hope your having a good weekend. I said I wanted to get back and be more active. I have a new grow starts sponsored By SSSC with a awesome Purple OG punch and a rare crystal white Kush (white widow and ok Kush with some Bubba kush thrown in for good measure)

But I have about a half of lb of Anesia Frozen Black cherry massive resin but I grew it out in the garage and fought spidermites it feels and smells great But I have about a lb of OCIIFER to smoke so I am going to wash and freeze it and make bubble hash and make half Simpson Balls and half pressed Rosin.

I have seen what a bubble hash washing machine produces and what hand stirring produces. either it is much easier than I thought and if any one is interested I will add a hash section on this jornal I will show diffrent technics of extracting bubble hash. how to dry and use a multi-plane (small grater) how to use what bags in order to get the best quality get 5-6 * hash and how the grading system works

Simpson ball or Rosen both are 70 -95 % THC weather you use a rosin press or a wine bottle full of boiling water I have learn a lot these last few months if people are interested Ill share what I learned
I mean cannabis Cookies are good for only so long lol
Pick me, I'm interested.
Hope your doing well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom