Pawpaws Medicine Tent 4/9/22

Yes we did, sounds like you had a full weekend. My pc screwed up so I had to order a new Motherboard and CPU $500 bucks I didn't have Man I dont know how bad it is up yonder but between Gas and food I haven't been this poor in 20 yrs I gotta wait till payday before I can buy some Geo Flora and Dynomyco I am so excited about this next grow. if it has as good as I heard Ill be done with FF trio and focus on stuff like Purpinator and another supplement we will have that talk later. yes these girls are close I think I'm at that "if you think they are ready wait a week" I hope but I need to see more amber
Have a good evening
Stay stoned :ganjamon:

No darndest thing I put my glasses on and looked a little closer and it seems that I can post for my phone yeah I'm an old person so what lol anyway let me show you what the girls look like now they're going to get harvested within the next day or two I got some awesome looking this squad was definitely the way I will go from now on
20220625_160250.jpg
on the top of the gelato and below that is the Gorilla glue you can see the differences in the two strains the gelato has so many red hairs that almost has a brown look and once I debug the or once I trim the Gorilla glue I'll be interested to see how that looks anyway if you can't tell I'm talking into my phone so I will have my PC up and running tonight and we'll talk more then
20220625_160109.jpg
20220625_160044.jpg

Harvest video coming soon!

Here it is my HARVEST * WARNING I did not edit this video and there are crude rude and funny things for old crude people lol it isn't real bad a bit long. when you hear me moaning and groaning at times it has nothing to do with SEX. I have a very bad back, that's why I smoke pot well more of excuse But a handful I ibuprofen and a few good bong hits will take care of your pain better than a 3-day 100mg transdermal patch of fentanyl. I was one of those people who were part of the pain killer push 20 years ago when they asked you to rate your pain from 1 to 10 (I'm a stoner I told them 11) my Doctor would win trips for writing scrips for oxycontin and fentanyl any way I was very addicted and in pain. when I learned about medical cannabis it changed my life I now use weed and when it is really bad a Percocet and some killer ganja at this rate I just might make to being a great, great Pawpaw ok Im stoned got some Blue Dream a Sativa and I can't shut up. here is the video.
RED HAIRS AND AMBER

I will also follow along with the drying and curing before ending this journal
and remember we do all this to see our hard work go up in smoke and it is worth every moment of it

Here it is my HARVEST * WARNING I did not edit this video and there are crude rude and funny things for old crude people lol it isn't real bad a bit long. when you hear me moaning and groaning at times it has nothing to do with SEX. I have a very bad back, that's why I smoke pot well more of excuse But a handful I ibuprofen and a few good bong hits will take care of your pain better than a 3-day 100mg transdermal patch of fentanyl. I was one of those people who were part of the pain killer push 20 years ago when they asked you to rate your pain from 1 to 10 (I'm a stoner I told them 11) my Doctor would win trips for writing scrips for oxycontin and fentanyl any way I was very addicted and in pain. when I learned about medical cannabis it changed my life I now use weed and when it is really bad a Percocet and some killer ganja at this rate I just might make to being a great, great Pawpaw ok Im stoned got some Blue Dream a Sativa and I can't shut up. here is the video.
RED HAIRS AND AMBER

I will also follow along with the drying and curing before ending this journal
and remember we do all this to see our hard work go up in smoke and it is worth every moment of it
Great video my friend, should have given us a big wave at the end.
I'm not able to perform such technical miracles :rofl: ( utube ) .
We need to see the dry cure part to tell if it's done correctly. ;)
I quit drinking 25 some odd years ago, lost track actually.
But never heard of opioid before hurting my back.
My Doc says try these new pills.
I'll give you 4 fast acting ones and nine of the slow acting ones a day.
4 perks 9 oxy / day life ended for a while right then.
When I complained about the pills he switched me to 150mg fentanyl/ Day.
Well you can imagine how that ended - XXX.
But Stacey saved my life and got me onto CBD.RSO, Pot and the good life.:thumb:
I'm thankful for her everyday. :green_heart:

I'll wait for the sequel P.P.M.T. Part II The Cure.;)
Hope you are OK, not too cramped from trimming.
Talk soon Amigo.

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

I wanted to show / share / and get opinions I talked to @Bill284 about a week ago It is a take-off of the
Gorilla growing rack. I added a layer of cotton fabric Black to keep out light and sheer enough to allow airflow it normally takes 5-6 days to dry and that is too fast I hope to extend it to 10-12 to assure the Chlorophyll has time to be released I have a humidifier and a computer fan that has just enough power to suck in humid air if nessacary to extend growing time. I think I figure a way to add 2 HANGING Racks so I don't have to lay the weed on the rack I can fit 2 38 clip sock hangers with the fan and humidifier I can control the humidity, the extra layer of cotton fabric will slow down the air flow but still allow enough to breath and keep out more light. I have to turn the buds everyday 90% have not been trimmed and were watered 36 hr before harvest forcing a longer drying time. if it actually works look fore me on "Shark Tank selling the Pawpaws medicine tent complete drying system.

20220628_155446.jpg
20220628_155503.jpg
20220628_155521.jpg
20220628_155503.jpg

20220628_155446.jpg

20220628_155521.jpg

20220628_155550.jpg

20220628_155550.jpg

I wanted to show / share / and get opinions I talked to @Bill284 about a week ago It is a take-off of the
Gorilla growing rack. I added a layer of cotton fabric Black to keep out light and sheer enough to allow airflow it normally takes 5-6 days to dry and that is too fast I hope to extend it to 10-12 to assure the Chlorophyll has time to be released I have a humidifier and a computer fan that has just enough power to suck in humid air if nessacary to extend growing time. I think I figure a way to add 2 HANGING Racks so I don't have to lay the weed on the rack I can fit 2 38 clip sock hangers with the fan and humidifier I can control the humidity, the extra layer of cotton fabric will slow down the air flow but still allow enough to breath and keep out more light. I have to turn the buds everyday 90% have not been trimmed and were watered 36 hr before harvest forcing a longer drying time. if it actually works look fore me on "Shark Tank selling the Pawpaws medicine tent complete drying system.

20220628_155446.jpg
20220628_155503.jpg
20220628_155521.jpg
20220628_155503.jpg

20220628_155446.jpg

20220628_155521.jpg

20220628_155550.jpg

20220628_155550.jpg
Hey Mucker, how is the temp?
Drop the rh slowly.
Minimal air flow, but air exchange is important.
Hopefully it works well.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Well the time has Come, all good things must come to a end. I have finished this current grow and I am planning the next grow
20220703_140007.jpg
20220704_115859.jpg
s
20220704_112800 (1).jpg
20220704_121526.jpg
20220704_154416.jpg

well there it is I have 3.51 ounces of Gelato and 3.47 of gorilla glue (about a 11/2 oz of xtras to make Cann abutter and gummie s) this is my biggest harvest thanks to SCROG . so I am just 1 oz short of a half a pound and I would like to thank "the academy....oops wrong speech I would like to thank @420magazine, @Bill284, @Emilya, @HappyHazmat88 , @Verbalist and everyone else who's advice and knowledge to help me make this grow better than the last and the next even better.

I will be Posting new videos on youtube as soon as my grandson does his finasl edit everything is done just need to add the text.

Coming soon from a pawpaws tent close to you a SSSC the old school Super Sative Seed Club havbe sent me the seeds for a 3-BLACK LEBANON /1-DURBAN POISON GROW Pawpaw Ts Medicine tent goes South Africa and Asia

This will be a PHOTO scrog grow so my friends be ready I still have hair to CATCH ON FIRE :hookah:

here are some links to a few videos of the final harvest

image000000001.jpg
image000000.jpg

I have been struggling with heat issues after some ready research I purchased 2 @VIVOSUN 4 in inline fans and run them into the tent to pump air from outside the tent of 70*f and 1 6 in inline fan and filter sucking out the hot air now my tent runs 69*f lights off to 80* F after 16 hr lights1 on. a

AeroWave A6 Clip Fan would be the icing on the cake allowing me to draw out the colors of fruit pebbles and the purples, reds, and orange colors to grow some beautiful colorful buds​

I plan on purchasing a vivosun tent I understand they dont show and light gaps in the zipper​

I have been struggling with heat issues after some ready research I purchased 2 @VIVOSUN 4 in inline fans and run them into the tent to pump air from outside the tent of 70*f and 1 6 in inline fan and filter sucking out the hot air now my tent runs 69*f lights off to 80* F after 16 hr lights1 on. a

AeroWave A6 Clip Fan would be the icing on the cake allowing me to draw out the colors of fruit pebbles and the purples, reds, and orange colors to grow some beautiful colorful buds​

I plan on purchasing a vivosun tent I understand they dont show and light gaps in the zipper​

69-80 is OK.
How are you and thi missus feeling.
Recovering?

Bill284

yeah starting to we are both back to work but crawling in creeper gear

yeah starting to we are both back to work but crawling in creeper gear
Just try and take it easy Amigo.
I'm still not over it yet. 😫
It will take a bit to get your strength back.

Bill284

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom