Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

I can't believe the company, not sure if I am allowed to mention their name here, but stay tuned for an update video on my Youtube channel that shows the company name and where I share the whole horror story that I had to go through with them.

Absolutely insane. I had to drive there twice.

And even after having my cases for like month, they still were trying to make me wait another week, so I drove down there the second time, and no snow storm and grabbed them.

I am so sorry for everyone who had to wait. It was out of my power with this company. About to upload the story now to Youtube.

Hellaciously long video. I watched a portion of it. I think it comes down to the trials and tribulations of starting a business. You have some logistics with your particular product and you had a bad experience learning how to manage them. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, you live and you learn.

Good day all.ledrf, this for u mate.this is the first plant to the finish line and first plant i grown under the blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000.the light is everything u said and more.the growth rate of my plants has been outstanding from start to finish and budding very strong.big fat dense frosty buds. and looks like good yield to come.thanks again for the sponsor oportunity mate and hope done u proud and will continue to do so.here is dutch passion think big auto, 5 days till harvest;) the buds and the plant show the true power and performance goliath has to offer;)
20161221_094823.JPG
20161221_094912.JPG
20161221_094940.JPG
20161221_095050.JPG
20161221_095130.JPG
20161221_095153.JPG
happy growing and merry christmas;)

First, I wanted to follow up in this thread to let any future readers contemplating Perfect Sun know my Goliath arrived a few days prior to Christmas. I was elated to have my light. and it made for a very Merry Christmas. I'm glad I waited, and didn't go with another light.

Big thanks to RainForest for renting a truck and driving up to pick up the cases, and get them shipped out.

Secondly, I ordered another Goliath earlier this week. It arrived today...within 4 days.

Third, on the Goliath I received today from FedEx there was a decent size dent on the side of the box. FedEx must have been tossing the thing around, or dropped it because it's HEAVY (It feels like a 100 pounds rather than 50lbs), that or another package fell on it and pierced the box. The reason I mention this is because it's packaging is very professional, and it succeeded in protecting the Goliath from any damage. The packaging on this thing is no joke, and it paid dividends for me.

I think @LEDRF has a video on the packaging. I'm here to attest that it works. The light is packaged very nicely....essentially idiot proof in case someone is mishandling your light, the added padding ensures your light will arrives in good shape. High marks LEDRF on the packaging.:high-five:

I now have 2 Goliaths in my arsenal, and couldn't be happier. Good things come to those who wait.:Namaste:

2017 is going to be a very green year!:rollit:

Infinite that's awesome.

I am working on the same thing for the Dwarf Star because this holiday two got damaged in shipping. Prior to that, all the 100's shipped never got damaged.

I guess during holidays FedEx guys treat boxes like shit.

Hi Neil

I am in Ontario Canada and a medicinal user but am awaiting for health canada's approval to grow my own.

I am wanting to purchase a grow tent thats 5' depth and 5' width and 6.5' height

I am thinking the Goliath would be the go to Led light .

My questions would be.

How many plants sustainable growth in such a tent since would it be 4 plants or 6 plants with at least 24 inchs apart?

Will the goliath yeld good results on the outer edges of the plants?

Or would be better to purchase 2 x 500 lights?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Similar question to above fella. I'm looking for a par chart for the 500. 3x3 coverage.

Also wondering what kind of duties canadians are seeing with perfect sun lights.

Cheers

Similar question to above fella. I'm looking for a par chart for the 500. 3x3 coverage.

Also wondering what kind of duties canadians are seeing with perfect sun lights.

Cheers
Hey silentz i would expect 25 to 50 duties as DHL or even UPS charge around that much to bring across border for most things in past when i ordered online stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Goliath will way out preform 2x 500s.

Yes, the outer buds develop very well at the 4x4.

My Buddy finished his second grow in his huge room where he uses 8 1000w HPS. He replaced one with a Goliath. He got better yields under it than he did with the 1000w HPS. I will have dry weights soon.

I'm trying to get down there and take a short video of the buds hang drying before he has them trimmed.

Goliath will way out preform 2x 500s.

Yes, the outer buds develop very well at the 4x4.

My Buddy finished his second grow in his huge room where he uses 8 1000w HPS. He replaced one with a Goliath. He got better yields under it than he did with the 1000w HPS. I will have dry weights soon.

I'm trying to get down there and take a short video of the buds hang drying before he has them trimmed.
Thks for the reply i will look into your lights more and make a decision sometime in near future.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Nice .. do you have any suggestions for Auto Grow CBD plants high in CBD 12-15% or higher?

Like what names and best grow environment soil and so forth.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom