PG, Microbial Soil, Tutankhamun, 2018

So, this is the end of week 10. Still many white pistils but the trics are becoming milky. Hopefully she'll be finished by the end of the week. No more nutes since about Friday. I have another female of this strain ready for 12/12 so I'll get to see if it's just a long flowering strain or maybe I messed up somewhere along the line. I know that our power was off for 3 days in the early stages of flowering but I can't see that postponing flowering much. For the next lady I'll use volcanic rock dust along with some seaweed extract and worm tea :cheer: I'm quite excited.

Good day 420 friends! Another day closer to harvest, I really hope this is the last week! ...but we'll see... remember, this is a single plant grown indoors in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent. It's not filling the entire tent but it'll sure be a good harvest. The buds are nice'n dense and it's stinking good (could be better though).

Good morning 420! IT won't be long now until harvest time, I'm curious to see how many g's we pull of this baby. Looking good but still many white pistils. @Smeegol hey bro, what do you think? Maybe a few more days? We're nearing the end of week 11 already! This must've been crossed with a sativa. ....hopefully not a landrace sativa. Anyway, here are some pics from last night:

Attachments

• IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1429.jpg
    IMG_1429.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    548.7 KB · Views: 54
Hi 420. I decided to harvest :goof: finally after 11,5 weeks of flower. I'm gonna dry trim and then I'll weigh it up. Hoping for 250g from this single plant.
img_1525-jpg.1753971

Attachments

• IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    692.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    682.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1526.JPG
    IMG_1526.JPG
    645.4 KB · Views: 48
Good morning 420! IT won't be long now until harvest time, I'm curious to see how many g's we pull of this baby. Looking good but still many white pistils. @Smeegol hey bro, what do you think? Maybe a few more days? We're nearing the end of week 11 already! This must've been crossed with a sativa. ....hopefully not a landrace sativa. Anyway, here are some pics from last night:

Morning mr.Green I don't know how I missed this when ya tagged me as I didn't see it in my notifications so I apologise for being tardy...haha

Holy hell brother this is a behometh of a lady, very very impressive brother it's like a whole diff secret side to you...haha

Trim jail time....

haha, no worries mate, I'm done trimming, at last. ..I still havn't got a final weight but should do later today. This girl took way too long, I wasn't expecting over 11 weeks of flower. Not I can focus on my other ladies, I think I'll keep them a bit smaller :)

So to end this one off... I enjoyed growing one big plant and only having one pot to worry about but unluckily this girl didn’t turn out as expected. After curing, it does taste much better than my previous grow which was a landrace strain. After all I got half of what I expected and the buds aren’t very dense. Total dry weight 175g. I bid thee fairwell from here and in to the future we go. See you around :lot-o-toke:
87C7EBDF-DAE2-4589-9B34-36DEE58D749B.jpeg

Your Tut looks very much like mine- so at least it’s reassuring to see I’m not the only one. :thumb: I’m somewhere around week 11 and see the same sort of fluffy bud with lots of white pistils.

Sure it can be normal with sativa dominant strains. I grow quite a lot of sativas that take 16+ weeks to flower. A lot of them tend to keep growing fresh pistils forever and never have that decisive finish that indica strains do. Still- I hadn’t expected this strain to be so long flowering. Not that I did any research about it really -I just assumed it would be shorter. Mine looks quite a ways away from being done still.

Sure it can be normal with sativa dominant strains. I grow quite a lot of sativas that take 16+ weeks to flower. A lot of them tend to keep growing fresh pistils forever and never have that decisive finish that indica strains do. Still- I hadn’t expected this strain to be so long flowering. Not that I did any research about it really -I just assumed it would be shorter. Mine looks quite a ways away from being done still.
Ok...this is true.but what about the quality?
If the plant is in this phase ,then needs more time.am i right?
If harvest now wouldn't be this not so good smoke..full of thc?

Hey ..i am glad now ciz just find out i have malr pollen sacks on my northern light auto.i am trying more than a month...
Wooowwwwww!!!!!!
Ok...lets continue.
Is the trichomes ready on this phase ofthe plant?

Ok...this is true.but what about the quality?
If the plant is in this phase ,then needs more time.am i right?
If harvest now wouldn't be this not so good smoke..full of thc?

PG’s harvest looked a little on the early side to me, but I tend to prefer harvesting later than most people so I’m not the greatest judge. I don’t usually check trichomes much, I just go by general appearance. But I will check over my Tut better tonight if I get time.

Hello @Weaselcracker and @solareclipse Yes, this was King Tut but crossed with something unknown. The trics were all nice'n milky, it smells good when cutting it up and it makes me pretty high. Sure, it could've gone longer but I was in a bit of a rush as my previous stash was running really low. It would've been great to harvest some crystally goodness like my Black Raspberry a few months ago (check my gallery) but that'll happen again soon with the Chz, SugarC & 9P which is in flowering now. I actually have 3 more of these Tut cross plants outside and theysmell way more amazing than the one I grew inside. They were all from seed, I may pick and try to reveg. Anyone had any luck with revegging? Anyway, I'll be chilling at my other journal, hope to catch you guys there. I think it's gonna be a good one :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom