Advocate420 Soil Grow 2018

I don't know....to me I listen to the tone of what people have to say which is sometimes very hard to do via online. I hear people talking about longer veg times to increase yields like its asking them to do time in a POW camp. God forbid you bring up a strain that has longer than 9 week flower time. "Man who has time for that!"

I guess I struggle with how is an extra 2 weeks of veg time that might be the difference between 3 zips and 5 zips would be that big of a deal. I mean I know we have become an instant society, but is it really that much longer? And if an extra two weeks on the back end means you can try some really different and unique strains, well why the hell wouldn't ya?

I do get it if you are growing meds and you have none. You need fast turn around....but then you are always chasing your tail instead of getting ahead. Like we used to say....PPPPPP, Piss Poor Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

So here’s some pics from before curing.
Guys I hit my first unspoken personal goal.
16 ounces, one plant.
Lemonchello Haze by Seedsman

Here’s behemoth. Stripped of all the buddie buds here it is. I thought it was going to be heavier tho.

Also wanted to show this is what it looks like when you do a bend in flower vs a supercrop in veg.

And ready for the cure. Humidity packs in. Gauges.
Drying was a challenger but I did manage to slow things down this run.
Ready for cure.
And
16 oz and this for leftover. One plant. One pound.

The CBD Cream and cheese was 14.2 ounces.
That’s almost 2 pounds from two plants.
Mic drop
Lol
Really excited.

I don't know....to me I listen to the tone of what people have to say which is sometimes very hard to do via online. I hear people talking about longer veg times to increase yields like its asking them to do time in a POW camp. God forbid you bring up a strain that has longer than 9 week flower time. "Man who has time for that!"

I guess I struggle with how is an extra 2 weeks of veg time that might be the difference between 3 zips and 5 zips would be that big of a deal. I mean I know we have become an instant society, but is it really that much longer? And if an extra two weeks on the back end means you can try some really different and unique strains, well why the hell wouldn't ya?

I do get it if you are growing meds and you have none. You need fast turn around....but then you are always chasing your tail instead of getting ahead. Like we used to say....PPPPPP, Piss Poor Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
I use that saying in my work also !!
I pay almost no attention to time for a plant. Not veg or flower. It’s all about what the plant wants based on what I told it to do hehe

Amazing harvest and congrats on the pound plant! That's an amazing milestone to hit, and if you don't believe me...ask Van. :)

Interesting...I'm going to watch for this on my plants. Do you know how far into flower the late bend was?

I made it by 1 gram LOL.....Not counting the testers that I smoked and gave away. I would have been so disappointed to miss it by a few grams!

I think I have a good chance with the Tangie Ghost Train clone. She's massive. Probably a stronger possibility at this point than the Amherst. But Neiko says the Amherst has some of the biggest colas and heaviest colas he's grown so who knows. I am hoping to hit the 3 lb mark from the tent!

Wow Great pics! Ive tried a few times to get trich shots like those but i need to snip and use the stand cant seem to steady enough no matter how high i get.
:bongrip: :yummy:

Amazing harvest and congrats on the pound plant! That's an amazing milestone to hit, and if you don't believe me...ask Van. :)

Interesting...I'm going to watch for this on my plants. Do you know how far into flower the late bend was?
I think it was 5-7 or so weeks lol cant remember it started to hit the fan so it bent her over ;-)

I made it by 1 gram LOL.....Not counting the testers that I smoked and gave away. I would have been so disappointed to miss it by a few grams!
that would definitely suck. I cant tell you the feeling i had when i was down to the last few zips thinking i may do just that. I got chills when I saw got the 16th.
Srsly, especially after I did the pound plus chocolate bar for you!
how do i get such a thing ;-)
I think I have a good chance with the Tangie Ghost Train clone. She's massive. Probably a stronger possibility at this point than the Amherst. But Neiko says the Amherst has some of the biggest colas and heaviest colas he's grown so who knows. I am hoping to hit the 3 lb mark from the tent!
what size is your tent and lighting ?
Now that you have the basement environment dialed in I don't doubt it. Your plants are getting bigger with each pass.
Just putting the humidity controller helped a lot. I also made changes to the intake and had to do a lot of playing. Still havnt figured it out or its deffective but was able to reset it with a wireless plug and over come it. was so busy with it for days.
Great job Advocate. Beautiful harvest!

Cheers.
Thank you ! Will get them tested soon, want to cure for a bit.
What part of Mass are you near Advocate?
Im not a masshole ;-) I am in new England though
Wow Great pics! Ive tried a few times to get trich shots like those but i need to snip and use the stand cant seem to steady enough no matter how high i get.
:bongrip: :yummy:
I just got a new wireless microscope that works with my phone. It was cheap. These shots are from that. Its pretty cool. I will keep practicing with it.

how do i get such a thing ;-)
Advocate's POUND-PLUS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom