Pilot Talk Mystery & Mutant Grow Journal

Journal Update

Day 30 of 12/12

Plants are coming along well for 30 days, except for a couple a little mishaps. One mishap was that I upped my nutes by a little last feeding, and a bit of the leaves on M1 got burned. Second mishap is that M4 has been yellowing a lot ever since I've super-cropped it. I'm not sure if that has been the cause of it yellowing so much, by sending all the stored energy from the older leaves to counter act it being super-cropped. I'm not sure just an idea, but if any of you out there have any ideas of what's happening let me know. Also since I'm uploading quite a few pics I'm gonna do three different post.

M1
DSCN12742.JPG
DSCN12913.JPG
DSCN12942.JPG
DSCN12961.JPG
DSCN13032.JPG
DSCN13012.JPG

DSCN1307.JPG

The M4 is true sativa or something, long fingers. Did you root them in rapid rooter or just straight in soil? They look very healthy.

Yea that's what I've been thinking too, that M4 is a true sativa plant due to the slow flowering and long finger leaves. I started the clones in rapid rooter plugs when I took them from the plants about 2 weeks ago, and put them in the red solo cups for now. I had planned to put them in my 1 gallon smart pots, but due too lack of space I decided to put them in the cups. I'm kind of experimenting I guess thinking that they would focus on root development, while they're in the cups, to by me some more time until I finish these other plants, or until I get another tent and another better light source for them. I'm kind of surprised how' they've taken to their new homes so quickly, and how they look healthy since it's my first time taking clones.

Congrats on your first time in cloning. Your very own clone army is on their way! Rapid rooters are awesome. Right now I'm saving them for seeds only, and will try to clone in DIY bubbler, failed the first time back at it once again.

You can buy more time using T5-T12 or CFL lights and have it close to the plants. HID lights will speed up their growth and at this time may not be in your interest. They will grow so fast that you'll need to transplant in 1-2 weeks. Under the mentioned lights you can keep them in the 16oz cups for 3-4 weeks with very light nutrients. Keep the light close so they don't stretch. You can also upgrade the pot size from 16oz to 1L and still not worry about taking up too much space.

Congrats on your first time in cloning. Your very own clone army is on their way! Rapid rooters are awesome. Right now I'm saving them for seeds only, and will try to clone in DIY bubbler, failed the first time back at it once again.

You can buy more time using T5-T12 or CFL lights and have it close to the plants. HID lights will speed up their growth and at this time may not be in your interest. They will grow so fast that you'll need to transplant in 1-2 weeks. Under the mentioned lights you can keep them in the 16oz cups for 3-4 weeks with very light nutrients. Keep the light close so they don't stretch. You can also upgrade the pot size from 16oz to 1L and still not worry about taking up too much space.

Yup I got some troopers, and plenty more on the way when the front line gets low :) I've been using these miniature t5 lights I have for right now, and they've been good to the clones so far. My issue this past week with them was that they're stretching 3 of the 4 are about 7" tall. But they seemed to have stop these past couple of days.

I noticed when clones get good and rooted, they stretch a decent amount in the first couple of days, then the green gets deeper and they kinda settle down. Nice looking sativa's you have there man

Journal Update
Day 57

I know I've been gone for a while due to a lot, but I'm back to make my journal update. The plants have been through a lot since the last update. M1 has gotten fatter and denser buds, and so has M4. For this update I'll only be uploading pics of M1 and the clones, since I haven't taken any pics yet. Also it's day 57, and almost harvest time for M1. She has gotten really frosty and has some funky colors going on. I'm not sure if I should harvest this Saturday or give her until next Wednesday or Thursday, but we'll see. Also I'm gonna load a lot of pics so this is going to be a huge update..

M1 Day 36
DSCN1333.JPG
DSCN13353.JPG

DSCN13381.JPG
DSCN13471.JPG
DSCN13522.JPG
DSCN13551.JPG

yeah thats definitely a downside, otherwise its a great tape, he tends to put that shit over everything he puts out, and the samples still sound the same as they did 10 years ago lol

Thanks bro, but I'm far from tuning my grow skills up to your level. That last hempy SOG grow was beyond my skills and was ridiculous on how much bud you harvested so far:adore:

Thank you for those kind words. That's why I create my journals. So someone like you can use it as a blueprint and get those same results.

In fact, both my aero unit and my 2 liter runs are ideas I took from other growers. (props to Earl and Xare)

Check out my current Blue Planet journal. I'm laying it out step by step. You can duplicate it.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom