Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Great points from both you guys, wont the soil have grow nutes already in, I think so, but I do have some if I feel she needs it. Ive always wanted to grow OG Kush, shame its a auto but I think itll be fine. On the drying note, ive now set up a wardrobe, ill put a small fan inside with the bud n leave a slight crack in the door for fresh air. Wont be complete darkness but itll be close. This sound ok to you guys?

Great points from both you guys, wont the soil have grow nutes already in, I think so, but I do have some if I feel she needs it. Ive always wanted to grow OG Kush, shame its a auto but I think itll be fine. On the drying note, ive now set up a wardrobe, ill put a small fan inside with the bud n leave a slight crack in the door for fresh air. Wont be complete darkness but itll be close. This sound ok to you guys?

Herby,
I grow in coco and perlite 75/25 .
I don't like nutes preloaded in the soil.
I like to have control of the feeding from the beginning.
This way, I can test the limits of what that strain can take in terms of PPM.
Maybe you should try it. You might give up soil all together.

Mr. Am4zin.... I have read a lot about not re-potting autos.
Although some growers can re pot with out issue, as far as I know its not recommended.
Same thing for topping and fimming.
Yea some folks can do it with good results, but most end up with stunted plants.
Autos are definitely not photos. Some minor lst will get you the same results without the stunting.

Herby, If I were you I wouldn't treat an auto grow like a photo one. As for your drying cab, make sure your small fan aren't blowing directly on the buds.
I took a hands off approach. Decided to keep most of the leaves on and just let her go.
I'm happy with the results.

We can only see how it goes, you never know my buds might just rock the whole cannabis world, then again I cud be and most definately am talking crap :rofl: Anyway if you aint seen it in your ball it wont happen. Damn you and youre 60-65 day prediction... looks like you could be on the money

Im not one for pruning leaves anyway Stage, im a tucker..... n that aint a typo, tucker is what I meant

We can only see how it goes, you never know my buds might just rock the whole cannabis world, then again I cud be and most definately am talking crap :rofl: Anyway if you aint seen it in your ball it wont happen. Damn you and youre 60-65 day prediction... looks like you could be on the money

Im not one for pruning leaves anyway Stage, im a tucker..... n that aint a typo, tucker is what I meant

Herby,
LOL. So you a tucker hm? lol
As for my mystical 8 ball predictions, I cant grab my crotch too much. My prediction was only 7 days past yours.
Every seed we drop could be plant of the month...nug of the month. Clearly you have the skillz to pay the bills. We just trying to increase your tool set. If we do the same things, we should expect the same results. Try something new with the fabric pots and coco. Coco is basically hydro and since coco holds so much oxygen, it dries out much quicker than soil. Therefore there are more opportunities to water, hence more yield. :thumb:

I might give it a go but im not growing the same strain so same results isnt exactly correct. Im also changing pots n may even grow a few biggys soon. So much to do so little time eh? Ill see if I got the cash for a bag of coco soon n you can walk me thru growing one plant in it if you dont mind?

oh n any excuse for you to touch ya crotch aye Stage, if you spent more time growing n not doing that you woulda got 14oz n not 7oz u perv :rofl: jk

Ive got 2 Mighty Grape beans sunk now, im looking forward to that, I hope I get a pheno which tastes even slightly of grape

says its a 40-47 day finisher with big cola, grapefruit x dynamite

I might give it a go but im not growing the same strain so same results isnt exactly correct. Im also changing pots n may even grow a few biggys soon. So much to do so little time eh? Ill see if I got the cash for a bag of coco soon n you can walk me thru growing one plant in it if you dont mind?

oh n any excuse for you to touch ya crotch aye Stage, if you spent more time growing n not doing that you woulda got 14oz n not 7oz u perv :rofl: jk

Ive got 2 Mighty Grapes sunk now, im looking forward to that, I hope I get a pheno which tastes even slightly of grape

Herby,
I have no witty comeback from this. Let me know when you ready for the coco grow. Im here for ya. .:high-five::cool:

The tips I picked up on Autos, which seemed pretty solid were these:

Start in final pot.
Make sure soil is not too hot and has good mix of perlite.
Feed lightly as the plant exhibits need.
Don't stress.
Some strains respond ok to light LST, some, it stresses.
Keep defoliation and pruning to an absolute minimum.

Thoughts?

Barliman,
I co-sign all the items above for what it's worth in my sage opinion.

Thanks man you know I appreciate all your help

btw can someone tell me, how the hell do you give rep on this site

omg thats funny I just found it, id been looking for wks

Dang Herb,
So, as i understand this...in all the grows you are subscribed to, you haven't given ANY reps in over 400 posts?
Dont be selfish mane! Spread the luv dang it.:rofl:

Edit: Correction. Just saw you reciprocated and sent me some +rep's.
Never mind! (In my Emily Litella voice).
Google her. You will get the pun.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Dang Herb,
So, as i understand this...in all the grows you are subscribed to, you haven't given ANY reps in over 400 posts?
Dont be selfish mane! Spread the luv dang it.:rofl:

Edit: Correction. Just saw you reciprocated and sent me some +rep's.
Never mind! (In my Emily Litella voice).
Google her. You will get the pun.:cheesygrinsmiley:

lol very true up until tonight :rofl:

I agree with everything that has been said regarding autos :thumb:light feeding is a must, I use 22.5l pots but that's my preference :) some say there is no way in the short life of an auto the roots will fill the pot but we shall see. I'll take some root pics at the end of this run :) new babies :) very exciting I'll keep my eyes open for the next journal Mighty Grape :drool: just had a read up looks awesome & should be some tasty nugs, fingers crossed for a Grape pheno :blunt:

Thanks Organicman, yeh im hoping for one that tastes of grape.... ive actually just planted them. Although I got 100% up n growing with the Pineapple`s etc im usually not the best, averaging around 70-80%. Lets hope for 100% shall we. The diesels still havnt sunk but they are threatening to do so

Thanks Organicman, yeh im hoping for one that tastes of grape.... ive actually just planted them. Although I got 100% up n growing with the Pineapple`s etc im usually not the best, averaging around 70-80%. Lets hope for 100% shall we. The diesels still havnt sunk but they are threatening to do so

:tommy::tommy: Come on you good things you know you want to drop for herb

Well guys lets have sum more pics, im being amazed everyday I go in my grow. There putting on more weight, beginning to yellow n the bud... well look for yourself

P10103585.JPG
P10103691.JPG
P10103722.JPG
P10103752.JPG
P10103772.JPG
P10103974.JPG
P10103851.JPG
P10104002.JPG
P10104042.JPG
P10103891.JPG

Damn Herb,
Your bud look so frosty they appear radioactive!
Great pics my dude. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom