Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

ill try my best guys, its very hard when ya skint and u got bud sitting there.
I dont smoke 2 much, not like I used to so I imagine itll last me easily anyway 3-4 months
New beans tomoro wooooooo

Herby,
I used to say the same. Its hard to wait. It takes too long. etc. Once, I used a food dehydrator to quick dry my weed (lowest setting).
When I let my friends try it, I got butt hurt with all the criticism and feedback. :lot-o-toke:
Thats when i said fork it man, I will wait till its all good. And not before. You can do it man. Growing isn't the hardest part of this hobby, curing/drying is.
Stage-out.

Very true growing is a piece of piddle.... the toughest part is the wait, n that is ten times as hard when the bud is grown n dry

Amen brother!:high-five:

Herb, subbed mate, just need to have a good read now! What I've seen so far look really nice and healthy.

:thumb:

** edit **

Just had a read, your Cindy looks magic mate, hopefully she'll kick. Good job on them all.

For curing, I dried in a cardboard box, with the flowers on string. Air holes in box. Open lid and allow air exchange every 6 hours or so.

They then went into a Kilner jar for curing after 6 days. Stems were starting to snap. I put a cheap hygro in the jar (bought 4 off eBay for a tenner) and kept burping until the number read 62%, then I'd shut the jar up for a few hours and repeat the same procedure as the % rose.

I also bought a pack of small Boveda 62% humidipaks so that I was able to check the accuracy of the hygros I bought. They were all within 2% of each other at 20°c (the temp is be curing at).

My first cure turned out pretty good, although I never left it half as long as I should have done! First grow, was desperado to try it!

I followed this particular guy's advice from another site. No hassle at all. Google "perfect cure every time." Not sure if I'm able to link it here. Hope it helps, took a lot of the stress out of it for me.

:thumb:

Guys my beans have arrived, im just currently flushing but will fill you in with what ive got once done n check everyoneelse`s threads. Ill say now though ive started soaking the 3 Mighty Grape`s, 2 Dieselicious and the Bubblelicious

ok guys prepare for some serious bud

P10103462.JPG
P10103403.JPG
P10103354.JPG
P10103335.JPG
P10103316.JPG
P10103274.JPG
P10103242.JPG
P10103141.JPG
P10103122.JPG
P10103012.JPG
P10102921.JPG
P10102824.JPG
P10102942.JPG
P10102773.JPG
P10102665.JPG
P10102623.JPG
P10102605.JPG
P10102543.JPG
P10103212.JPG

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments!! Dc I grow all my seeds normal, so I can see how they grow, n then when the clones come along I tend to them from what ive seen. If they dont have big colas I top etc. Im a happy bunny today because I was expecting a replacement seed for a duff one they sent me last time, what theyve done is send me 2, there entire range of freebies this month. Cali Connection Louis xIII OG and Black widow Blue Lemon Thai being the new ones. Gd times ahead!

Im gonna have to ask you for tips buddy with the auto

Herb,
Go ahead and ask. I gotcha. I'm no expert (completing my 1st ever auto run). But I am here to impart whatever wisdom you like.
I grow by feel and reading my gals. I'm here to help; if you want it.

Herb,
Go ahead and ask. I gotcha. I'm no expert (completing my 1st ever auto run). But I am here to impart whatever wisdom you like.
I grow by feel and reading my gals. I'm here to help; if you want it.

Dont kid yourself stage, you are a expert............... b proud!!!
Ok first question for the day, germinate same way as normal beans? What size pot? My biggest is 11litres, shud I wait until I got my fabric pots you think? I think I will, shud have them by next week

fun fact: first bean to sink.................... Bubblelicious, gotta love Nirvana

btw in my pics can you see im finally getting a little yellowing in the big fan leaves? Also check the Andromina, I dont think shes liking the flush, shes gone all droopy on me...... probaly the overwatering

The tips I picked up on Autos, which seemed pretty solid were these:

Start in final pot.
Make sure soil is not too hot and has good mix of perlite.
Feed lightly as the plant exhibits need.
Don't stress.
Some strains respond ok to light LST, some, it stresses.
Keep defoliation and pruning to an absolute minimum.

Thoughts?

Dont kid yourself stage, you are a expert............... b proud!!!
Ok first question for the day, germinate same way as normal beans? What size pot? My biggest is 11litres, shud I wait until I got my fabric pots you think? I think I will, shud have them by next week

fun fact: first bean to sink.................... Bubblelicious, gotta love Nirvana

Herb,
I don't know much about those strains....except for the green crack and bubbleicious.
I seen on ytube a lot of high yielding gc grows.
In my mind, the gc has a great deal of yield potential. I hear great things about Nirvana. Anything named bubble, got my attention.
Do not know if she is a high yielder.
I prefer the fab pots. 11 liters are muy bueno!
When the beans pop, place them directly into your final container. Also, make sure you feed your autos "grow" nutes until the plant stops stretching. Do some lst. :peace:

I've found all autos different, my 4th different strain broke ground last week. Topped one early, day 13 and it suffered. I recon it added 30 days to its cycle if not more. I started all but my latest in cups before going into final pot bit can't say if it affected it or not as too many things have changed.

Back
Top Bottom