Pineapple Express Automatic - Barneys Farm + Sweet Tooth Automatic - Barneys Farm

AutoBlazer

Hey 420,

Okay, so this is my first grow journal, I am going for all automatics for my first few grows, I am for the moment, just growing Barneys Farm strains; Pineapple Express Automatic & Sweet Tooth Automatic, bought from seedbank, "Pick 'n' Mix Seeds".

I grow for medical use, as I suffer from a condition called, "Hirschprungs Disease" which is a bowel condition which can cause strong pains in the stomach, and I also suffer from bouts of depression.

But anyways, on the bright side of thing, getting on with this grow journal.

I have a closet set-up going on for my little beauties, a pretty decent area the only issue I suffer from my grow space is ventilation but I have a fan in there and I open the closet with my windows open when on the dark period at night which helps keep the area free from over-humidity and re-cylces carbon dioxide which helps with the plant growth.

I am using two CFL's , a 20 watt energy saver lightbulb and a 40 watt Phillips Reflector. Both are 2700k as the blue spectrum is not available to me where I am unless you invest in HPS or HID lightbulbs which I do not want, as I cannot afford the electricity bill to keep them on for 18 hours a day.

They are in MiracleGrow All Purpose Compost in 3/4L pots, which I think will get them a decent enough yield.

The expected yields according to Barneys Farm are;
Sweet Tooth Automatic - 200g Maximum
Pineapple Express - 30/40g Minimum

I think I will get at least half yields off these two, so I am going for my maximum to be 120g, which will last me a long time as I only use cannabis when I need to, although the temptation is always there haha.

I will add some pics of what I have, both are now in the 6th/7th day of being in their pots, so their in the seedling/veg stage, whichever, I don't know, different growers class the time between potting and flowering as different things, as autos are said to virtually skip the veg stage.

Just a few quick questions I would like to ask, if you can answer them, please do;
1. Can I grow my plant all the way through their life cycle under 2700k and still have a decent yield.
2. How many watts do I need for my flowering stage, I am not wanting to go over 150w. Will 120/125 do?
3. If you've had experience with these two, or autos generally, how are the yields.
4. When it comes to drying & curing, can I cure for a week and have a decent taste/aroma?

Re: Pineapple Express Automatic (Barneys Farm) + Sweet Tooth Automatic (Barneys Farm)

Hi, great start to your journal, i also used cfls for mine, but i think you may need a few more cfls, its best to have a mixture of both, i also struggle to get the 6500k cfls but managed to get them off amazon and ebay, and if u live in the UK then tool station sells them but their hard to find in the catalogue, i used only the 6500k cfls for veg ranging from 20 watts upto 30watts i had about 250 atcual watts all together in their for 3 plants, they kept the plants very short in height but really bushy and chances are they was like this due to me using only 6500 k cfls, it would be worth trying to get some off amazon and ebay if you can, just make sure their the right fitting and you should be ok, with cfls the bulbs give off more light from the sides of the bulbs instead of the ends like normal incandecent bulbs, so if you do hang any without reflectors then its best to get them on their sides so the side of the bulb is facing the plant, also the cfls need to be close to the plant i had mine withing a couple of inches.

theirs loads of tips and advice on my journal its in the link just under this post, have a read and you will meet loads of people who will help and give advice, if you have any questions just ask and ill do my best to answer, cfls do work and will get good results, you just need to make sure everything else is ok like soil and nutes,.

now from what you have said i would pick on a few things, first of all the miracle grow compost is no good for these plants, it is to much nutes for when they are at the seed and seedling stage so growth may be slow and plant might have deformed leaves, some plants dont make it, most do, so bare that in mind if you are having problems, you may not need any nutes with autos as they dont grow for as long, but you need to be aware that some autos get really big depending on strain so the plants could be short or could end up 3ft high, only time will tell..

now to the lights, you have got 2 plants ok, i was using 3 x 30 watt 6500kelvin cfls and 5 x20 watt 6500k cfls so that works out at 190 actual watts, dont ever go on the watts it converts to, if it says its a 20 watt cfl n gives out 100watts then ignore that as its just not true, they dont give off anywhere near as much lights, its just clever advertising, you always go on the actual wattage which would be the 20watts you have said you have got, so when talking about cfls most growers use actual watts, so with that covered i had 3 plants in 3gallon pots under these lights, so i had 8 cfls all together, now its best if you can mix both spectrums if you can, try amazon or ebay, if you in uk give me a shout and ill give you part numbers for 6500k bulbs toolstation sell,
so knowing you have 2 plants i would say you would need at least 8x 20 to 30 watt cfls, you wont need many to start off with and if the plants stay small you may not need anymore than say 4 or 5 but if the plants get more than 1ft high then your going 2 need more lights, cfls dont penetrate light very far, if you hold your hand 1ft under a cfl and slowly move it closer to the bulb you will see how far the light reaches and you will notice that when you are more than 2 or 3 inches away from the bulb the light really drops off so you need to keep the lights as close as you can without having any heat issues, the further away the lights are the more the plants will stretch, thats what i have been told anyway, i never found that to be true as when i had the lights 1ft away the plants didnt stretch but i was using 6500k cfls, the 2700k cfls are meant to make the plants stretch a lot more so you may get this with your plants.

im not to sure on autos myself, im growing 2 at the moment and the one is 5 weeks old and only inch high with 4 sets of leaves so its a tiny dwarf by the looks of it and if it dont pick up ill pull it n bin it, my other is growing ok and on its next set of real leaves after the seed leaves so cant say much about autos till ive grown these ones, some yield an eighth and some yield and ounce or 2, just depends on strain and growing conditions so its hard to say how much you will get,

indica plants are short and satvia plants are taller but as their auto's it means their crossed with ruderalis of the cannabis strain and these are small short plants that flower under any lighting period, so most people grow these under the 20-4 light schedule so they can get the most out of them before they start flowering as you dont need to switch the lights to 12-12 with autos, but until ive grown more autos i cant say much about yield, they seem to grow slower than normal strains from what i have experienced with mine.

i got my seeds from herbies head shop which is a sponsor on this site and when you buy from them you always get free seeds, so i for instance spent £1.30 plus postage on 1 seed and they sent me 2x big bud#2 and some other femenised seed so i always use herbies as they give free seeds no matter how much you spend and if you click on the right hand side under pick and mix section the seeds sell for cheap prices so worth checking them out next time you want seeds, its worth it just for the free seeds, the free seeds cost more to buy than buying the one seed from them so i use them when i need anything, that way i can keep the free seeds up until i run out of what ever im growing.

if i have left anything out just give me a shout back and ill do all i can to assist you, check my journal out theirs loads of info in their and ask any questions you like on their as well as all the growers on my journal are really helpful and do all they can to help with any problems.

Re: Pineapple Express Automatic (Barneys Farm) + Sweet Tooth Automatic (Barneys Farm)

Hi mate,

Just wanted to say thanks for posting on my thread to do with my Sweet Tooth Auto and Pineapple Express Auto.

If you could give me those catalouge numbers for the 6500k then that would be great. You might know this, but is there like another appliance than a domestic light appliance like table lamps that I could put my lights into that is relatively cheap? and available to from a well known retailer?.

I was thinking of getting normal Fluro tubes as suppliment light but I guess they would let out much light for my area... plus I dont know how to install and power them.

Since you are growing auto's yourself, I was thinking if you want to help eachother on the way, exchange pics and so on, as its your first time with autos and my first time growing and mine are also autos.

It might be interesting seeing how we both do, whereabouts in the UK are you from? South or North?

Sooo yeah, get back to me mate.
Call me Tom by the way.

Hi Tom! Welcome to the site! :)

I've done a few auto's before... What I've learned is you probably want to start them in the pots you finish them in (or switch them quickly)... If your going less than a liter, do not expect much of a yield, certainly not an ounce. Topping or FIM'ing will negatively effect your plants. Remember, the flowering will happen beyond your control.

With going on the low end of lights... This will effect yields too. Auto's are nice because they are independent of light schedule... If you wanted to go cheaper, get photoperiod plants... If you want to veg, use the GLR schedule (12 hours on, 5.5 hours off, one hour on, and 5.5 hours off)... Or just go 12/12 from seed. Most of the time that will yield more than Auto's... With auto's, you need longer light schedules... With photo's you need not go over 13 hours a day, even in veg.

CFL's produce quite a bit of heat... Not as much as an HID, but CFL's need to be nearly right on top of the plants...

I supplement extra light with a few CFL's.. But prefer not to use them mostly. I've seen what looked like good bud grown by them, but never tried it. Honestly, I really think getting a smaller end HID would be better in the long run... If you end up with ten or more CFL's, its nearly the same usage.. Might as well get the better performance.

I did auto's too my first personal grow.. I'll tell you now, it was a mistake. I wish I had started photoperiod plants then, I would be set on my meds right now... But I wasted time. So gotta pick up bud until I harvest. I've got crohn's and I use a lot of cannabis.

Hi THsea,

Iv'e started them in the pots I want them to end in, they a 3L I think, if not then 2L. I will expect an at least average yield from them, enough to last me a while as I only smoke when my condition plays up, or make some cakes :D haha.

I am thinking about the lights, but I am worried about indication of overuse on my electric bills, I could afford to pay them but over-consumption is a big indicator to the anti-cannabis people (you know who I mean, sirens.....).

Although I grow souley for my own personal use, I can still get into some trouble and this could effect my job etc. and go down on police record.

I chose auto's due to their fast flowering and easy growth, as well as them being relatively small and bushy, I could conceal the, easy, here are a few pics on this post, they are a week and now one day into their life cycle from being in pots, they spent three days in germ before this. They are both expected to have a life-cylce of around 60-75 days. Which takes me to late July to have them matured, flushed, dried and cured slightly ready for some smooth tokes.

How do I install HID/HPS lamps, do they NEED a ballast to operate? and how much heat do they produce as well as that, haha, how much lumens per square ft do they produce on average, would I be best getting a 400w, would this keep my grow in top condition on top of the CFL's?

Any advice would be great and once again thanks for the welcome THsea.
Thanks,
Tom

i sent you pm with the details mate, hi thsea i never found heat an issue with cfls im having more heat issues using 400 watt dual spec hps, i was using 4 x 30 watt 6500k cfls and 6 23 watt 6500 k cfls in my veg room and i had them running for 24-0 for the first few weeks and in the end went down to 20-4 and i could get the lights within an inch or 2 from the plants, the only time i got heat problems was when a leaf touched the bulbs itself, as long as air is moving their shouldnt be a problem, i actually had problems keeping a 3ft by 3ft room warm enough for the plants, i was getting cool temps in a sealed 3x3ft room and floor to ceiling high,
id say you 100% right about the autos, some say you can grow them under 24-0 as they flower due to age and not light schedule, but most say go with 20-4 as they do need some dark period to flower, the ruderalis grows in regions that have many hours of light over a long period so these plants adapted to flower due to age to carry out pollenation, they crossed these with cannabis sativa and indica strains to make auto flower plants, but ive even her growers say they still needed to go 12-12 to get them to flower, this could be down to either dodgy seeds or due to them not waiting long enough to flower, you cant always go on the seed banks flower period as it can be out either way by a few weeks.

the other thing you do need them in the pots your going to flower them in, moving them around to bigger pots will stunt growth and give less yield, the only thing i can say about one of my autos is that it was very stunted, all my other plants under cfls took off and even went into flower but my first auto took weeks just to been an inch tall, but my new auto is growing as normal so maybe a dodgy seed.

cfls do work i cant say if they good for autos as i just dont know, but i managed to grow to big plants with an even canopy and the cfls kept stretching to a minimum, i was using only 6500k cfls though so possibly my plants stayed low due to this, they have spread out loads and outgrown the 3gallon pots but are both less than a foot in height after 7 weeks and im pleased i have such an even canopy, the cfls i used for flower was all 2700k bulbs and after a week all my plants where showing sex and i had 2 female and one hermie, so removed the hermie and growing it out elsewhere for the seeds but my females was doing well under cfls, but i managed to get a 400watt hps so using that now, im still using cfls for veg and will continue to while my plants flower, all you can do is see how you get on.

but i tell you why i changed to hps, i was using as many watts with all the cfls as i would if i was using hps so it made sense to switch lights when i did, what i do now is have all my plants under the hps and then just before the hps goes off i take out the plants im vegging and put them under the cfls for the next few hours so it gives me 20 on and 4 hours off, so keeps them in veg.

as for lighting schedules, glr works well with plants that are a few weeks old, but i dont a test from seed with the following lighting schedules, all plants where put in pots at the same age, all was placed in seperate grow spaces and all had the same watt bulb above them and i measured out all liquids so i was giving them all the same, i had 2 plants under 12-12 from seed, 2 under 20-4 from seed and 2 under glr from seed, they all broke soil the same day, but what i found was the the plants under 20-4 schedule was both slightly ahead of the other 2, but the glr and 12-12 was growing about the same, so i continued to use 20-4 for the rest of the veg,

but when i was veggin my bigger plants i used glr when the plants was about 3 weeks old and under glr they really took off, so i would say its a good method to use if your vegging for over say 3 or 4 weeks, i could of had bad seeds and the glr may not have been good for the seeds i used but i did find the 20-4 method grew them quicker in the 1st week from seed, i only did the test for a week as i didnt really have the room to keep 3 seperate grows going plus i would of needed to add loads of cfls to all 3 rooms so it wasnt a good idea.

glr does work and may work from seed but i just didnt get them results, but im basing my results on only 6 plants 2 under each schedule, but both the plants under 20-4 where slightly ahead than the other 2, this could just mean that these 2 plants where male as they grow quicker and taller before the females do, i dont think it was a very fair or equal test due to this, i would need to take cuttings and do the test using them, but i just dont have the time and money to buy a load of lights to run a test from start to finish

if your growing in a small space then dont go with hps they give off loads of heat, it can be vented with fans, i keep my hps about 1 foot above my plants and it keeps them at a good temp but i have floor to ceiling height,

i wouldnt take in to much about the height of the autos, some people end up with monster plants and get a good few ounces, others struggle to get an 8th, its hard to tell, different lights and nutrients will give different results, your using miracle grow so shouldnt need the nutes or if you do it will be later on in the grow, but a lot of people have problems starting them off in miracle grow due to its high nute content and these plants not liking the high nutes at an early stage,

400watt hps dual spec lamp gives me 55,000 lumins, they do need a ballast, if you was getting a normal hps then it would be best for flower stage and hid are better for veg, although both can be used for both stages but hps works best for flower so you would be better going for that, dont knock cfls though mate, they do work, they are cheap but i found i was using over 300watts in flower and veg room so switched to hps and cut out the cfls i only use cfls for a few hours to veg them plants a bit longer but i dont use as many as my plants im vegging are smaller.

cfls do work mate take it from me, i got some decent plants from them and they do grow. slightly slower but not much if you keep the lights close just use a mixture of both if your growing autos and get them close to the plants without the heat been an issue, i wired up an 12v computer fan to a phone charger and hung that to blow air across the lights, you dont want a fan blowing directly on the plants, a fan needs to be slightly moving the plants to give stronger stem but not blowing directly, i used the fan to move the air and keep the heat moving away from the cfls as i had loads close together.

so as long as you use a mixture and get as many as you can, i think you will at least need 4 cfls to each plant and remember to face the side of the cfls at the plants and not the ends to get the most light, i was using 23 watt and 30watt and even some 20watts, which i mostly got free from energy companies, i had problems finding the 6500 k bulbs n got some off ebay and the other site that sells stuff, but found tool station do do them, also hydro shops around the country sell self ballasted actual 200 watt cfls their big and would probably grow 1 or 2 plants with some smaller cfls around the sides, just depends how much you want to spend

hid and hps need a ballast and decent reflector, the auction site sells them for about 65 quid and extra 7 quid for postage, they sell the same as mine, the dual spec one which can be used for both stages of growth, you could always supliment you plant with the sun if you have a secure location that no one can see them, i put mine out when i can but gota be careful who can see what, so usually get them a few hours in morning before dinner when i was only using cfls, now im using hps i havnt done that, plus that weather is pretty crappy and no chance of decent sun yet where i live,

i wouldnt rush into buying any expensive lights till you know everything is going to go ok, it would be horrible to lose the light as well after you just bought it, that was my concern but its been a few months now and i keep myself to myself and no body knows apart from people on here, even letting mates know is a big mistake because they do talk and people get jealous n crap like that, plus they drop people in it to get themselves out of some crap when they get busted so its best you dont tell anyone,

cfls will work they will do ok, you could always buy some single seeds from herbies head shop, he sells seeds for as little as £1.50, and even if you only buy 1 seed you always get 3 sent free, i got loads of free seeds from their just by buying at different times, if you look on the site you need to look down the right hand side of the screen on herbies site and click on pick n mix then sort them into price order or look for under 20 quid and it list seeds for next to nothing, you need to pay postage but when you get seeds worth over £10 for free you cant really moan about paying 4 quid for postage

you wouldnt need anything on top of a hps lamp, if you got a 400watt dual spec hps it would be good for a few plants in a room 3ft by 3 ft, they say judge the heat on the back of you hand by holding it under the light, now with cfls you can hold them in your hand cuz their just not that hot, but a hps would melt your skin off probably before you touched the bulbs, you see the orange road lights well their 400watt hps, not dual spec just normal hps, some of them are only 250watt so thats how bright they are, they do give off a lot of heat and you need to make sure the plants dont cook so keep the distance good and keep checking it as the plants grow, its worth spending the money if you got it, but you need to make sure your grow room is good to take one, the ballast gets hot as well, mines got a long cable but some come with the ballast attatched to the housing the bulbs in so this needds hanging and is heavy but if you get one with the ballast on a long lead then it can be out the grow room, mine is under a small small shelf under my plants so the heat is kept out of the grow area, but the light produces heat but all im using is the same 12v computer fan and im not having any problems, the light is further away than the cfls but im getting loads more light and the growth rate has increased pretty much strait away, their worth having, i didnt really have the money to spend so went with cfls but someone i knew got busted before his new light got delivered so i managed to get mine cheap, your better off getting a new one as both ballast and bulbs need changing often, bulbs should be changed every 12 months, mine says its good for 24,000 hours but the lumins lower over time so need to replace the bulb, also the ballast wears out as well and starts using more electric so needs replacing so if you was buying second hand you wont know how old the bulb is so might need replacing and if its an industrial unit taken from a car park or warehouse then it could be years old and pretty much uselesss

Well, I think your right, I might just stick with CFL's then for my first grow, as long as I have the nutes and soil in check then I suppose it wont be too bad. They are really starting their veg now though, they are under 80w actual now and have around two/two and a hald weeks until flowering begins. I have some AmbiPure and Febreeze for outside of my grow room and around the house. Thankfully my neighbours smoke weed so they won't be disturbed, they just think I smoke it, their going to end up thinking my house is always hotboxed, oh well.

If you have any CFL's I could buy though then let me know, just PM or something. I don't think I'll go with the HPS/HID's it may be too risky with thermal and so on.

If you have some I could buy and some light fixtures then let me know on PM with your e-mail address and we can sort it out. I am off to bed now but I'll be checking this again bout 9 or 10 after a few brews haha.

Thanks DonPaul.P been a massive help tonight, if you can get some more people on this thread the more the merrier.
Tom :D

!!! HELP NEEDED ASAP !!!

Okay, so I came to place my lights on tonight and as I came up and observed my plants I noticed a centipede looking insect crawling on the top of my soil on the Pineapple Express Auto, I tried to catch the little bastard but he dug himself into the soil. I don't know what to do, if it is harmless or not... and can they reproduce?

How do I get rid of the little twat, please help me !!!

chances are it was in the compost, its the main problem with compost, i had some spider type things in mine but managed to catch it, chances are if it was a catterpiller then it could eat the leaves so check all the leaves and look under the leaves as well, it may have all ready laid eggs, you would need to go to garden center and by some spray that safe for edible fruits and veg like for tomatoes, just keep an eye on the plants and try and catch it when you can, theirs not much you can do, try pulling back the top of the soil and see if you can find it, it will probably be just under neath the top layer.

now you mention the plants going into flower in 2 weeks ish, the problem with this is you can never tell when they will go into flower, some autos wont flower till the lights go 12-12, their meant to be autos but just depends on the strain and depends if the seeds is leaning towards the mother or father plant, if its a stable strain then you should be ok, but i got 1 auto thats 7 weeks old and only 3 inches high, its only just started growing the side branches, so not sure when that will flower,

just keep an eye on the plants, ill pm you shortly about the lights, i did message you about toolstation, the part number for their bulbs are 58274, the bulbs inside the security light on page 422 its the middle light at the bottom of page, 3.98 each bulb, but they are screw fit, so would need an adaptor, ive got a couple i could post out, ill pm you when i get chance, see what we can sort out, a grower on here helped me out so i do my best to help where i can.

have you taken any pics yet, to get pics in your journal, you need to upload them to the site and put them under your album, then open the pics up and right click on it and click on copy link location, then come back to your journal and click on the picture just above the box where you right, then past the link into the pop up that comes up and ok it then it will put it in your journal, its best to have 2 tabs open so 1 tab you can have your album open and the other tab can be your journal page, just makes it easier to get your pics in your journal, if you have problems give me a shout back and ill try and walk you through the process, it took me a few goes to get it right,

please feel free to ask questions in my journal, theirs loads of growers on their who check in and give me help and advice so feel free to ask any questions their, once you have pics up you can ask people to come over and check your plants and give you advice, it wont be long till you have loads of people checking your journal

didnt know if you new this or not, but when you log onto the site and you see all the headings at the top, well one says user cp, if you click on that it takes you to the main page and tells you if you have any new msgs and tells you if any journals your subscribed to has been updated,
at the bottom of my post above my little pics is my link to my journal, click on that and have a read through and make yourself known to everyone, just say you are starting an auto grow and need advice and using cfls, im sure people like teSmp and deege420 will jump aboard and come n have a look, ask whats best to remove the bug you have, and im sure you will get loads if advice,

its worth going to other peopls journals and introducing yourself and say something about how their grow is going, this gets people to know who you are and they will then come along and have a look at your journal, i also notice you have not got a link to your journal at the end of your msgs, you need to put the link their so you can get traffic to your journal, let me just check how its done and ill give you step by step instructions on adding it to your signature.

you can check other journals by highlighting grow room at top of page, then grow journals, then journals in progress then scroll down and click on a journal your interested in, people like teSmp and deege420 and people like that will be their,

Here are some pics, not the best grow room but its my cost effective room and so far its done the job :D also there are pics of the two strains I am growing, please forgive the poor imaging, they were taken on a Nokia Phone, a 2/3yr old model.
05241.jpg

04748.jpg

05530.jpg

05339.jpg

no probs, ill get back to you sometime tomorrow with what i got, i got loads of help of growers on here so its good to return the favour, i had one grower pay for me to get some bpn nutes all the way from the usa so it shows you the kind of people you got on this site, it amazed me and i dont go to any other site now, i keep everything on this one and everyone is keen to help and share what their doing, i take a big risk as you can understand, but i use for medical reason and until the laws change theirs nothing i can do about the stigma attatched to it where i am, so keeping it all under the radar is the way i do it, knowone where i live or even close family members no what im doing, i dont have anyone round where i live, i keep myself to myself, the last people you want to start telling is your mates, you dont want anyone knowing, if you keep yourself to yourself and dont get having any wild parties or dodgy people round where your grow is then you should be ok, but when you start showing people and telling people thats when it all goes wrong, other people are quick to speak so even if you think you can trust your best mate then your wrong, the only person you can trust is yourself, if you tell people then its your own fault, its hard i know, but its the truth, ill drop you an email tomorrow when i have had a look what i got

looking at the pics it looks like your plants are doing ok, they seem to be growing better than my first auto, your plants look even and leaf growth is even either side of the plant so looks like the strain you got is more than stable, the 2700k cfls are meant to make the plants stretch more than using the 6500k cfls so you may end up with taller plants, ill sort something out for you, but so far so good mate, it might be worth investing in a temp gauge and humidity gauge, you can find these in some pound shops or places like that, if the temps to low the plants wont grow.

also make sure your not over or under watering, these plants dont like to be watered to much, so if your having slow growth then try less water, over time you should be able to tell what your plants need, like if the leaves start looking light green or yellowish colour then you know its time to add nutes as its lacking in the n part of npk, i was using baby bio for my nutes but my plants grew really slow using it, now im using bpn my plants seem to be growing quicker than they ever have, ill drop you a msg tomorrow

hows the grow going, everything will be in post tomorrow ok, try and change your signature so that every time you write a msg on here it puts the link to your journal at the end of every message, that what when ever you check another journal out and leave a msg it gives other growers the chance to click on the link and check yours out, most growers dont go looking around if their is no link their, its worth clicking on grow room at the top then pick grow journals then pick current journals and have a read through and try and find some other cfl growers that you can introduce yourself to and get some info from, here is how to put your link to your journal in your posts.

1 have 2 tabs open with the 420mag ok, have one tab open on the first page of your journal and the other can be on anything as long as its this site, you need to be logged in as well to do this so make sure your logged in,
2 the tab that is not open on your journal go to the top of the page and click on user cp
3 when user cp opens look down the left hand side of the page and click on edit signature,
4 when that page opens their is a box where you write text, write something that introduces your journal like i have at the bottom of every post i make, once you have wrote something press enter so it moves you down to the next text line ok
5 now go back to the other tab where your journal is and highlight the url at the top, ie the bit that starts with h t t p, at the very top of screen, high light this and right click mouse and click copy
6 now go back to the other tab where you are editing your signature, and make sure the cursor is flashing below the stuff you have just wrote and then above the text box their is small icons click on the one that looks like a blue ball and it will say add link, a small box will open up, when it does delete the bit that say h t t p as its all ready in the bit you copied and then right click in the empty line and choose paste, then ok it, now below the text box it will say 2 options, one will be to ok it and one will be to review it, just click to confirm and ok it, this will then put your journal link at the end of every page you post a comment on, this is the best way for other growers to find you

hey bud. i see donpaul has helped u a lot here. just know I'm here too now :) so well try to help as best we can. most of us here LOVE photos. so lets start with some fresh photos:) I like the autos. I have a 3 of them going now. along with 5 phototypes:). So feel free to stop by. lots of useful info too! :) :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom