Pipes

gence

i was just wondering what are your favorite kind of pipes?
id have to say i perfer metal so much easyer to clean than glass or wood

Ew, metal.
Ew, resin.
Glass is SO MUCH easier to clean. Like Blactur said, alcohol and salt.

a got a little glassy but i dont use it often because its kinda small but isent metal unhealthy right?

they all have their edge but glass all the way u can still get resin
and dudes can u still put metal into alcohol and salt so why is it easier to claen

Glass.

Once I get a new digital camera....I'll introduca ya'll to Luna (my lunar spooner)

With glass you get all the pure taste of the grass....not the taste of wood or that metallic headache after ya smoke.

Glass or wood.

Mainly been using a wood bowl on a "bottle" dry lately, gets me much higher and i can take it.

I hate my glass bong, but i don't like to use water tho...

Glass is great, especially for the chron, but wood can be good to as long as you dont smoke too much and start to burn the wooden bowl. Glass gives you the most pure flavor of the buds, but if you are on some mids throw it in a wooden bowl, the wood can flavor the smoke a little bit and it often compliments the not so good tasting mids

Glass is my fav, although I have a wood pipe I use sometimes. Only time I use a metal pipe is when im smoking at someone elses house if he/she doesnt have glass. I actually dont know anyone that prefers metal/wood to glass.

gence said:
a got a little glassy but i dont use it often because its kinda small but isent metal unhealthy right?
Yeah, metal isn't too good for you.

I've been in school and smoking lot's :p

Hmm, i'm here quite often actually, just usually at the complete wrong time of the day, and i'm to lazy to write usually ;)

Ive started out my smoking life on a glass pipe. Glad i did too. I smoked out of a metal piece one time...didnt like it. My pipe right now is glass and i love it. I prefer glass over anything else.

Back
Top Bottom