Pipes

I've never burned my own weed w/a blunt only w/other ppl's shit
Glass Bongs are the Best

BLUNTS OUT OF THE BONG, you take a huge hit and feel it mealt over your brain. . . but like i said earlier, glass for chron wood for mids

High Notes said:
Joints/Blunts are a charge you can throw out of the window of a moving car with much more confidence than you're piece - and who wants to throw their piece out of a window anyway?

oh... and I've never heard of a "Black Leaf" ... would you mind explaining? I'm guessing it's a bong you don't put water in, but I don't really understand the concept. Why no water?

True, but i don't toke in my car...

Black Leaf is a bong brand, they have lots of different moidels and it's where i got my nick.

I loved my first bong, but after a while my lungs just couldn't take the moisty smoke anymore... And i had to cross over to a smaller bong without water... Yup.

glass all the way!!!!!!!!! metal sucks they leak after a while and your always having to clean it. wood now doesn't work for me either. now glass the bud taste better and burns better. and no resin is melting and oozing out and getting all over everything. my girlfriend is a ture beliver of the metal pipes thats her opinion and thats fine by me. i'll still hit the metal over at her house. when she comes to my house we use glass it's a fair trade. it all works out in the end and we all get stoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom