Pj's Zkittlez & Knows Candy Auto Grow

@Bill284 introduced himself exactly the same way to me. I have the same felt pots and had the same 3 inch gap or “real estate” in Bill’s terminology so maybe it just drives him crazy 😜

There’s a whole heap of good people here and Bill is one of them 👍

Grow is looking good though all jokes aside mate, I’m subbed in
Thanks for stopping by man. Glad to meet ya. The others who swing by here are very helpful for sure. Good folks in this here club.

I usually use a homemade soil. Nothing fancy just peat, ewc, aeration and amendments. I stopped because I ran out of shit and I need to learn composting to tune it in, so I stuck these seeds in this rig.

My main suspect is watering. I think I was watering wrong most of the time. I read Emilya's thread on it and am doing better. Still needs work. (Good info there. She is a master of her craft)

Point is I don't do it right and am fucking up my soil. My main suspect is runoff. I'm not used to nutrients really so I wasn't using enough water. And here I am 😂

KC might do better. I feel bad for that lil plant.

I definitely should have been juicing ZK. I grew one right before this in my SIP. It had an 8 gallon planter and it was a hungry ass bitch. The wick couldn't soak up enough water to keep the soil moist because the water roots were drinking like crazy. The last probably 1/3 of her life I had to feed her thru the res so basically went from soil to hydro lol. Damn... I'm high and keep swerving lol. Moving on

I should have listened and fed her. I was scared because I seen a lot of "less with autos" stuff and I didn't keep ^^^^that in mind. I think they'll both give me bud.

The last Zkittlez was a very sativa high. I hope this one is too. The KC is ❔

@Bill284 , what is it , pretty please? I know you will know immediately and I dont want to give out bad advice lol
My apologies for being late, still recovering from the weekend.
Are you feeding full strength as per the schedule?
You just started cal mag?
Did you put it in your plain water first and wait 10 minutes before adding nutrients?
Wack the cal mag and nutrients to her see if she eats properly.
Did you say you just flushed the pots?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Did you put it in your plain water first and wait 10 minutes before adding nutrients?

Stay safe
Bill, no apologies friend! We all doing what we can to bring more cannabis into this world lol ;)

Stay safe
I didn't flush the ZK. I just started the calmag and yes... I waited 15 minutes before adding nutrients.

Day 44

Yesterday was feed day. 3 ml/gallon of calimagic and full strength (16 ml/gallon) of micro grow and bloom.

The deficiency in ZK has slowed (maybe stopped) with the introduction of calimagic. She looks a lil rough, but she's tough 😆

20220923_184338.jpg

KC looks rough too, but I'll get some bud from her.

20220923_184404.jpg

Day 44

Yesterday was feed day. 3 ml/gallon of calimagic and full strength (16 ml/gallon) of micro grow and bloom.

The deficiency in ZK has slowed (maybe stopped) with the introduction of calimagic. She looks a lil rough, but she's tough 😆

20220923_184338.jpg

KC looks rough too, but I'll get some bud from her.

20220923_184404.jpg
They still look good, you'll do well. :thumb:
Have a nice weekend.

Stay safe

This is truning into a disaster!
20220926_185129.jpg
What happened, Friday wasn't that bad.
What's your temp and rh?
Did you change anything?
Lights temps feed?

Stay safe

Ikr. Like wow.

Temps stay 79-82 on and 70-75 off. Rh fluctuates. Usually between 40-50%.

The only change was upping the feed from half to full strength. I flushed it last nite and gave a feed.

Day 53

Not much going on. Watering and feeding.

ZK is still looking bad. I gave it a real good flush and feed. It seems to have slowed down at least 😊 Should be a little over halfway to harvest, so gonna ride it out.

20221002_164915.jpg

20221002_164922.jpg

KC is doing good. It's a short lil thing, but frosty. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to go till ripeness, so just gonna wait as long as it takes.

20221002_164928.jpg

20221002_163855.jpg

Sorry for the blurple, but it really shows the frostiness lol

Day 53

ZK is still looking bad. I gave it a real good flush and feed. It seems to have slowed down at least 😊 Should be a little over halfway to harvest, so gonna ride it out.

20221002_164915.jpg

20221002_164922.jpg

KC is doing good. It's a short lil thing, but frosty. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to go till ripeness, so just gonna wait as long as it takes.

20221002_164928.jpg

20221002_163855.jpg

You’ll be sweet, should be able to get it to final stages with a bit of care 🤟

Day 53

20221002_164915.jpg

20221002_164922.jpg

20221002_164928.jpg

20221002_163855.jpg

I'm glad you left the leaves on the ZK.
If they fall of fine but it's good to let them stay. :thumb:
She will need all the help she can get.
KC looks perfect, great work Amigo.
Take care.

Stay safe

I'm glad you left the leaves on the ZK.
If they fall of fine but it's good to let them stay. :thumb:
She will need all the help she can get.
KC looks perfect, great work Amigo.
Take care.

Stay safe
Thanks man. I learned a long time ago to let them fall off rather than picking them off.

I've had worse and got to harvest, so fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom