20220905_183151.jpg

I pulled these bad boys out for lefty

20220905_183157.jpg
Slowly lower them, watch for stress.
But they can be closer. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Day 28

Water day. Defoliated the junk off of big girl, and she seems to have stopped stretching.

20220907_185009.jpg

And took a little off the bottom of lil girl too

20220907_185017.jpg

It's so crazy to see that pink light again lol
Good morning my friend :ciao: hope you are having a great day.
Girls look wonderful today nice and healthy.
Just wondering why your taking leaves off?
She needs them to make big buds.
Try and not take anything else off.:Namaste:
I've yet to pluck a single leaf in the greenhouse.
And they are thick.
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe

Good morning my friend :ciao: hope you are having a great day.
Girls look wonderful today nice and healthy.
Just wondering why your taking leaves off?
She needs them to make big buds.
Try and not take anything else off.:Namaste:
I've yet to pluck a single leaf in the greenhouse.
And they are thick.
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe
My last Zkittlez grow (and all my photo grows), I left the leafs and buds that I cut off this time and ended up with a lot of airy junk down there. So this is basically an experiment for comparison. Gotta crack a few eggs. No more is coming off.

Day 30

1/3ish of the way there!! 🥳🎉🥂

Feed day for ZK. 1/2 strength micro & bloom with dechlorinated tap water.

I know she looks like a Charlie Brown xmas tree, but like I said ^^^.

20220909_181949.jpg

KC wasn't reacting very well to the lighting (sagging and just looking sad), and it was making temp control a bitch. So I cut one of the bloomspects off. She perked back up while I was at work.

20220907_185017.jpg

Note * ZK reacts better in my environment to temps between 75° - 80°F. 77°F appears to be the sweet spot. It's been common both in the SIP and the fabric pot.

Day 31

KC started showing some discoloration and blotching on her lower fans. Lockout. Ran some pH'd water thru and got a run-off reading of 5.6.

Gave it a good rinse and a rest then gave a half strength feeding Using all 3 parts of the AN trio @ 6.8 pH.

Day 31

KC started showing some discoloration and blotching on her lower fans. Lockout. Ran some pH'd water thru and got a run-off reading of 5.6.

Gave it a good rinse and a rest then gave a half strength feeding Using all 3 parts of the AN trio @ 6.8 pH.
Good work on the flush, hope it helps.
Half strength nutrients though.
Just that one c time?
Or you regularly cut your nutrients?
That isn't great for her. :Namaste:
Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe

Day 38

Busy week at wor y'all.

ZK is doing it's thing. Been watering and feeding every 3-4 days.

20220917_091332.jpg

KC isn't doing as well. Watered yesterday, and was still getting low pH runoff @ 5.8
I'm not a fan of flushing repeatedly, but I did it anyway. After 3 gallons, I was getting 6.6. mixed up half strength and fed her.

My light is only 12 inches away. Most of the fans that aren't dying have been reaching straight up. Weird little plant this is

20220917_091347.jpg
20220917_091353.jpg

Not plant related, but..

One of my dogs decided to steal one of my cookies from the table this morning. A cookie made with canna butter. I managed to get 1/4 of it out of her mouth lol.

This poor girl was higher than I've ever been lol. I mean fucking MELTED!! I felt so bad for her, but its pretty damn funny now.

She tried to stand a few times on spaghetti legs (I had to hold her up so she could stand for more than a few seconds), would react to any movement like something just bit her, and couldn't focus on depth. Like when I was handing her a piece of lunch meat, I had to put it into her mouth baby bird style as compared to her normal bite your fingers off manner.

It took 6 hours to start wearing off. Not wear off... Start wearing off 😂😂 Poor girl..

She's ok. She chased her ball and frisbee a few times, but poops out really quick still. Thankfully the butter was made from trim and not really strong, and she only got most of 1 of the two cookies sitting there.

Day 38

Busy week at wor y'all.

ZK is doing it's thing. Been watering and feeding every 3-4 days.

20220917_091332.jpg

KC isn't doing as well. Watered yesterday, and was still getting low pH runoff @ 5.8
I'm not a fan of flushing repeatedly, but I did it anyway. After 3 gallons, I was getting 6.6. mixed up half strength and fed her.

My light is only 12 inches away. Most of the fans that aren't dying have been reaching straight up. Weird little plant this is

20220917_091347.jpg
20220917_091353.jpg
Something has gone off it seems. Those arent nute burns, Id up the feed. According to some charts Im looking at most likely culprit is a K deficiency.
When she recovers she looks like she'll be all buds!! Yum!

Something has gone off it seems. Those arent nute burns, Id up the feed. According to some charts Im looking at most likely culprit is a K deficiency.
When she recovers she looks like she'll be all buds!! Yum!
Thank you. Bill also said I need to up to dosage. I'm definitely deficient. Hopefully I flushed the buildup out (if that was causing the low pH).

Y'all got time for one more? My first reaction was calcium. I added 3 ml of calimagic, but it's spreading fast and furious

20220919_182213.jpg
20220919_182207.jpg
20220919_182202.jpg
20220919_182151.jpg
20220919_182146.jpg

Not offended in any way. No ill will. Just love in here.
@Bill284 introduced himself exactly the same way to me. I have the same felt pots and had the same 3 inch gap or “real estate” in Bill’s terminology so maybe it just drives him crazy 😜

There’s a whole heap of good people here and Bill is one of them 👍

Grow is looking good though all jokes aside mate, I’m subbed in

Back
Top Bottom