Plant drooping

no mate, the pot rims , you could have did this instead of cutting nice pots
P1130155.JPG

Ty for the good advice, unfortunately the pandemic limited what i could get my hands on when i started, but things will get better. Also next time around i am gonna start in smaller pots and transfer to bigger pots, work my way up to 5 gallon pots, this time i went straight from daisy cups to 5G pots. It's working, but not optimal...

When its at the warmest part of your cycle for the day give your soil a bit a quicks brush around with your fingers and make sure no little insects come flying out, if they do you probably have scarid fly and if thats the case pull the bloodind thing out including the pot with its soil as quick as you can and make sure none of the others have them as well

Hey guys, hope everyone is well, thought I would give u guys an update on the ladies if u were still interested. Unfortunately I had to put them into flowering sooner then later, as I'm doing some renovations in my basement, so the following pictures are taken 1 week into flowering. The 3 plants are afghan hash with 1 white widow. The Afghans are very dense, while the ww is fairly dense but not as much. I removed the very bottom leaves that were very small and a few bigger ones as well because watering was becoming very difficult with how dense they are. Wanted to get your opinions, should I be removing more foliage as the flowering continues? As a rule I dont like removing 2 many leaves, let me know what u think guys, tyvm...

20210322_025416.jpg

20210322_025426.jpg

20210322_025432.jpg

Personally, I would trim the shit out of them right away. They are still transitioning to flower so should be OK. I do it & never have a problem.
This is what my plants look like after I trim them up to start Flower.
10-163.JPG

It will all grow back. In 2 - 3 weeks you will never know it's been touched & have even more leaves.

Looks like you're still overwatering from the puffy looking leaves. Wait till your leaves are hanging limp before you feed next time & then only feed when your leaves start to droop again. If you want to get good at this my tip to you is to watch everything the leaves do & how they react to what you do. Once you learn to read the leaves things get much easier. Leaves pointing upwards (praying to the gods) some think this is good. Not me & from everything I read. It means your light is too high & your plant is reaching for the light. You'll probably get stretched plants.
Leaves hanging limp = needs water. Leaves lying out flat under the light. Perfect, as the leaves can take up the most from the lights. Leaves Taco shaped = High Heat & possibly light too low. Yellowing leaves = needs more Nitrogen, up your nutes. The leaves tell you everything you need to know. Study them & this gets easier & your yields get bigger.

There's a difference between praying to the gods and stretching for lights, you will know from your nodes if they're stretching keep your nodes close your can achieve this by doubling up on your silica in the first 2 weeks of flowering, all plants will stretch like shit when you flip the cycle it's up to you if you want to control it as best as possible or not. Defoliate them in week 3 of flowering by this time they've had time to adjust and after that just keep on top of them. Every time you prune them back you can add at least 4 to 5 days extra grow time as that's what it takes for them to recover, buds buddy is right you need to read your leaves but your whole plant tells a complete story. Every time you finish a grow make sure you check your root system you need to understand that first, leaves only indicate once there's a problem by then your being reactive and chasing an issue always try to be proactive

Back
Top Bottom