Plants look bad when switching to 12/12

Heissenberg

Hello all,

I just went to 12/12 on my super silver haze plants. I've been using B'cuz growth with no problem. As of 2 days ago I was recommended to start by only half strength of Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood for the first two weeks and then go to my B'cuz bloom. Out of six huge plants (7gal pots) 2 are having yellow leaves and they're falling. Im expecting yellow leaves since the lack of nitrogen but not so soon and definitely not loosing leaves. Any suggestions.

Plants were fine in the growing stage. :thanks:

photo_3-13.JPG
photo_2-15.JPG
photo_1-15.JPG

That looks like a phosphorus deficiency to me. Sounds crazy with you using bloom nutes but that's what it looks like. I'm wondering if you have lockout somehow. If the nutes are high in phosphorus then I would put my money on lockout.

Whats cracken Crystal Blue.

Well it can be Phosphorous toxicity too.

In fact its almost certainly a burn going on, notice the droopy leaves. When a plant gets shocked, like from too much nutes it usually looks like that. It also looks like a nitro deficiency.

My advice is to flush with just water then let the plant dry out real good for a few days. Then go with a 1/8th big bud mix and a 1/4 veg mix YES VEG. This will let the plant get a little extra P and K and give it the N it wants.

Too much food flush and just do bloom and pure blend tea

Back
Top Bottom