Plants look like they've stopped growing

Looks like you're ready for a PK booster. Try this...
420-magazine-mobile865665866.jpg

1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water for the next two weeks then flush for two weeks and then harvest.
You'll see a 30% increase in bud growth almost guaranteed. But be warned. Using KB sends a signal to your plant that it's about to die which forces it into high bud production. One you use it there's no going back. You have to finish the 2 week cycle and must flush after.
Watch this vid.
KoolBloom - YouTube
You don't need to Ramp up using liquid KB. Just hit it with the dry KB and watch your buds explode.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Focus on the basics...temperature, pH, etc...adding more nutes wont help if your plant cannot absorb what is in the soil because the pH is off.

Best of luck man, hope the info helped
Ok...will do. Like I said earlier this is my first grow I'm trying to work all the Kinks out because I have some really good beans ready for my second grow and I don't want to mess those up... once again I appreciate the information.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Focus on the basics...temperature, pH, etc...adding more nutes wont help if your plant cannot absorb what is in the soil because the pH is off.

Best of luck man, hope the info helped

If his ph is 5.5-6.0 like I read in his earlier post then he can still use the KB and Ph adjust the KB. It will guarantee get the PH lockout stopped and get things going again and still give him 30% gains. Just adjust the final waterings to 7.0.
The other problem might be salt buildup. What nutes is he using?
Has he done a slurry test?

If his ph is 5.5-6.0 like I read in his earlier post then he can still use the KB and Ph adjust the KB. It will guarantee get the PH lockout stopped and get things going again and still give him 30% gains. Just adjust the final waterings to 7.0.
The other problem might be salt buildup. What nutes is he using?
Has he done a slurry test?

Im brand new....what is a slurry test? Kb?

Slurry test is when you take some soil from a few inches deep. Preferably as close to the bottom as you can get without messing the roots up. Take 1/8 cup of soil. Mix with 1/8 cup 7.0 ph water. Lest stand for 1 hour. Test with ph pen.
KB is Koolbloom.

The other possibility is that your soil is depleted of Phosphorus and Potassium. For sure your Nitrogen is used up by now, which is good but if you want more froth you'll need more Potassium and Phosphorus. Otherwise the buds will stop.
You only have a few weeks left before harvest so if you plan on trying out koolbloom you should do so soon. Do a little research. Everyone I know who uses it swears by it.

Looking over his post from the beginning.
He's 46+ days into flower. His ph might be a little low. Let's wait for his slurry test results.
He's 10 days away from a typical harvest but looking at the photo he could give it a final PK push and easily get a bigger yield.
With 10-20 days left max....there's very little he can do to fix a soil ph problem this late in the Grow. Just ain't gonna happen. Soil takes minimum a week to flush out.

If his ph is good then as Germinator said, the plant is cannibalizing itself...using up all its stored nutrients to get one final push. That push has stopped because it's run out of the two components necessary for bud production. Potassium and Phosphorus

Also. And this is important...have you noticed your plant has stopped taking up water?
If it's still taking up water normally but the buds aren't growing then it's run out of P-K.
If it's still wet from your last watering and does not appear to be taking up water then it is probably nutrient lock caused from the incorrect PH or salt buildup blocking the flow.
Test the ph. There's solutions for both problems.

Mine quit taking water. Aren't growing like his.

Also. And this is important...have you noticed your plant has stopped taking up water?
If it's still taking up water normally but the buds aren't growing then it's run out of P-K.
If it's still wet from your last watering and does not appear to be taking up water then it is probably nutrient lock caused from the incorrect PH or salt buildup blocking the flow.
Test the ph. There's solutions for both problems.

Ok

Back
Top Bottom