Plants stretching day 22

growmate096

420 Member
Hi all growers

My plants are stretching like crazy I’m on day 22now and they keep going, some of them outgrown the lights and I cannot lift them anymore.

The buds are quite small for my experience for this stage, could that be because of the strain ? Never grown this strain before.
IMG_4607.jpeg
IMG_4606.jpeg

A long flowering heavy sativa dominant strain will stretch for weeks and develop flowers later and for longer periods of time.

You can always super crop or carefully twist and break the stems to get them lower.

Plants look vibrant and happy!

Cheers!

What strain is it? Just wondering so I can do some reading. Also o have a plant doing the same thing, banana jealousy.

What strain is it? Just wondering so I can do some reading. Also o have a plant doing the same thing, banana jealousy.
If it was me I would not worry about the name of the strain. You should be better off concentrating your research on the methods of Low Stress and High Stress Training methods that are used for plants growing into lights which will be the same no matter what strain of Cannabis plant or even whether it is Sativa or Indica dominent.

Hi all growers

My plants are stretching like crazy I’m on day 22now and they keep going, some of them outgrown the lights and I cannot lift them anymore.

The buds are quite small for my experience for this stage, could that be because of the strain ? Never grown this strain before.
IMG_4607.jpeg
IMG_4606.jpeg
Great garden my friend :thumb:
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
I bend over those main stems to keep them out of the light.
Lst check my threads for pictorials.
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Anything I can help with let me know.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If it was me I would not worry about the name of the strain. You should be better off concentrating your research on the methods of Low Stress and High Stress Training methods that are used for plants growing into lights which will be the same no matter what strain of Cannabis plant or even whether it is Sativa or Indica dominent.
Already there and different strains grow differently, we all do things our own way.

Back
Top Bottom